No announcement yet.

Breaking News !! Marc Wilmots officially out.. Branko probably the replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sports Ministry (who forced this clown on the IFF) owns this debacle, not the IFF (who had Renard lined up).
    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
      CQ developed the Pek center and that is it.
      But no youth development of any kind at all.
      Agha what's going on - you keep flip flopping these days...??

Comment

You are right man , I am just so mad these days 😫😫😡😡

I am just as confused and miserable😫😫😡😡 like I have never been before

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
          You are right man , I am just so mad these days 😫😫😡😡
          I am just as confused and miserable😫😫😡😡 like I have never been before
          Well you had more hope in Wilmots than almost anyone here - i guess because you try to be positive.

It's a big shame but surely we should all be used to this now?

Queiroz was the best we could and will get (which is why I get annoyed by some other members on this forum who don't appreciate what we had) unless our whole system changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            I actually feel bad for IFF on this.

Let's be honest, no federation in Asia or Africa is truly "independent", except for Japan. They are all dependent on gov funding, from Saudi to China to of course IFF.
            Vezarate Varzesh never wanted to pay for CQ. They forced Wilmots on IFF. Taj always wanted Herve Renard, who would have been 1/3rd of the price and actually lives in the country.
            True. If anything in all fairness we should admire Taj for having stood solidly behind CQ, despite the relentless pressure and hatred towards CQ from the IR authorities all these years. Otherwise CQ contract would have never been renewed post World Cup 2014. Has anyone forgotten about all those ongoing rights between CQ and the regime puppets? The IR hated CQ’s guts all along, because he was the only TM coach who has ever stood against the entire system, be it political or clerics public figures. So kudos to CQ and somewhat IFF, in particular Taj, not to have undercut him years ago.

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
            i miss CQ so much...wish we could just have him come back and make him a citizen..just change his name to Kayvan Koorush lol...Branko is a bad choice...iran needs a high class coach which we wont get so i guess we just have to see
            Karang Kourosh suits him better! [emoji1787]
            Who remembers his first day press conference, where he tried to reach Iranians how to pronounce his name by same my name is pronounced “Kiiirosh” hahaha that pronunciations never materialized and utilized in our media! [emoji3]

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
            So iff should have made sure they have enough funds to sign CQ, after all he won Iran a ton of fifa prize money right?
            As much as I would have looooooooved for CQ to stay our coach indefinitely, but the much deteriorated relationships between him and the entire system was getting outta hand and it wouldn’t have lasted much longer, not even for tens of millions of dollars. I am an Iranian, but I for one cannot put up with the IR BS for months if I had the credentials of someone like CQ. Let alone someone like him to have lasted for 8 years...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
              The Sports Ministry (who forced this clown on the IFF) owns this debacle, not the IFF (who had Renard lined up).
              Let's not forget, it was the geniuses at the Sports Ministry who stabbed CQ in the back with only a 6 month extension of his contract prior to the Asian Cup. Yet the same geniuses sign Wilmots for a multi-year contract worth millions.

You had a gem that you switched out for a rotten egg...brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Let's not forget, it was the geniuses at the Sports Ministry who stabbed CQ in the back with only a 6 month extension of his contract prior to the Asian Cup. Yet the same geniuses sign Wilmots for a multi-year contract worth millions.

You had a gem that you switched out for a rotten egg...brilliant
                In conclusion, we need a new government!
                Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

A new government does NOT guarantee:

1. accountability
                  2. ethical behavior
                  3. elimination of cronyism
                  4. term limits
                  5. credibility
                  6. anti-corruption
                  7. merit-based appointments

These are things that need rules, laws, and a culture from the top down to implement. We (as a people) need to move in this direction and demand this, no matter who is in charge.

Comment

And full clean up of all the people associated with the current regime 👌

Comment

What is so bizarre that Wilmots is playing hard to get by saying that he is the one who terminated the contract because he got disrespected.

I don't know if this fool is really serious or not, but he has some serious superiority complex! We should just kick this guy out with force, enough already

Comment

https://tamasha.com/v/1BlPY

Comment

The Charlatan Vilmots is really showing his true colors. Damn the Sports minister and all those who forced a GEM like CQ out, and replaced him with this two bit CROOK. And all to serve their own benefits..

Damn them all to Hell.

Comment

so it's true, he's gone?

Comment

1. accountability
                              2. ethical behavior
                              4. term limits
                              5. credibility
                              6. anti-corruption
                              These are things that need rules, laws, and a culture from the top down to implement. We (as a people) need to move in this direction and demand this, no matter who is in charge.
                              -We had far more of all 7 under the previous system, even if it wasn't perfect.
                              -Almost all 7 will be impossible to implement under the current system. A regime that places ideology above all else will forgive all kinds of corruption, incompetence and failure as long as the person is one of their own. The fiascos we see under this regime are not bugs, they're *features* of the system. No amount of failure is bad enough for these idiots as long as the failing official is "khodi". No one connected to the establishment is ever out no matter how badly they mess up. At worst they get recycled.

Regime change may not guarantee that we get all 7 immediately. But keeping this regime ensures that we'll never get them.

Comment

1. accountability
                                2. ethical behavior
                                4. term limits
                                5. credibility
                                6. anti-corruption
                                Yes, I was referring to a better government. Even when the IR falls, it'll take a long time for Iran's political culture to mature given our weak tradition of democratic institutions.

Comment

Working...
                                X