If Wilmots is fired, who would be your choice for TM Head Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
    I read on varzesh3 yesterday that Iran was very close on signing Hervé Renard and he even had planned for his children to study in Tehran's french school. But IFF didn't sign with him because he wanted to come to Iran 1 week later after the international break.
    What a pity.
    Taj wanted to sign Herve Renard, but Wilmot’s dallals went around IFF and forced wilmots through the sports ministry.

Comment

I picked Vahid. I think he would be someone that the players would respect and also has actual coaching accreditation. People like Nekounam who was probably our best captain ever is a great leader on the pitch but as a coach he doesn't have the discipline. He seems like he wants to still be playing.

Comment

I don’t think golmohammadi is a right fit for high profile teams, big players and sensitive matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          I don’t think golmohammadi is a right fit for high profile teams, big players and sensitive matches.
          this is my main concern with him. I actually like his personality, but I am not sure it is ballsy/gheyrati enough for TM headcoach role. Even by his own admission, he struggled with pressure of PP job and it actually resulted in some health problems for him. In terms of tactics he is definitely way more astute than a guy like daei, but in terms of the personality profile for TM coach I am not sure if he will mesh. Unless things have changed on that department and he feels more ready for that sort of pressure now.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            No one has gone for Vahid.

Has he tainted himself due to his time with Wilmots?
            He did have a major impact on the outcome of our WCQ games with Wilmots. I mean the latter didn't know much about the Iranian players. I'm sure the lineups were made with big consultation from Hashemian.

Comment

Markar

Comment

How come markar isn’t a choice...!
                A domestic duo of sort is our best bet ..! Especially strong character ones who don’t sell out too easily to the corrupt power that be ...!
                I’d take a markar & daie or golmo

Comment

I missing Vicente del Bosque and Franz Beckenbauer in this list

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                    Who did you vote if you did?
                    I voted for Yahya.

Comment

Emry & Puchetino recently got fired.

(although I have a feeling Barca has already made the bee line for the Puch)

but seriously, ANYONE other than Branko would be fine.
                      Jeez!
                      Can we not move on?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        I voted for Yahya.
                        I voted for Daei. My only problem with Yahya is that he is not a well known name like Daei. Because of that, the players may not listen to him as much as they should. That is why I voted for Daei. Someone like Yahya or Tartar can be his first assistant coach.

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                          I missing Vicente del Bosque and Franz Beckenbauer in this list
                          And God.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

you are deffo trolling me ! if he was any "Good" CQ would've taken him or at least he would've received a decent offer from a top team! As i said Nekounam is copying CQ tactics watch his games in IPL. specially against bigger teams like esteghlal , sepahan and even PP
                            Originally posted by Sly View Post
                            Doesn't matter! With 8 years on CQ's side, he knows ins and outs of his ways and mentalities. Golmohammadi doesn't have international experience as a coach either.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              you are deffo trolling me ! if he was any "Good" CQ would've taken him or at least he would've received a decent offer from a top team! As i said Nekounam is copying CQ tactics watch his games in IPL. specially against bigger teams like esteghlal , sepahan and even PP
                              Nekounam played under CQ for 4 years. This guy was with him as a "coach" for 8 years! Any assistant coach who is good doesn't necessarily follow the head coach everywhere.

Let's put it this way....if he was bad, CQ himself wouldn't have chosen him as his assistant. Who's trolling who dude?

Comment

I heard this morning, his contract is over, is that true?
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Working...
                                X