• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
    There is one category that Branko hands down beats CQ

Number of players refusing to enter the game in a crucial WC match:

Branko 1
    CQ. 0

It’s not even close
    True but don't run that stat by her as her dyscalculia will get in the way.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
      There is one category that Branko hands down beats CQ

Number of players refusing to enter the game in a crucial WC match:

Branko 1
      CQ. 0

It’s not even close
      Good one. I have another one. Name the only coach that refused to travel back to Iran after his team was eliminated at WC. Here is a hint: He was not Portuguese or Iranian.
      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
        Good one. I have another one. Name the only coach that refused to travel back to Iran after his team was eliminated at WC. Here is a hint: He was not Portuguese or Iranian.
        I'm amazed that this isn't an issue for people like tooleh khers.

The guy literally ran away from any scrutiny, back to Croatia. Queiroz came back after a very humiliating loss, was held to account and interviewed.

Whether or not you think Branko is ten times better than Queiroz, surely this must mean something?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          I'm amazed that this isn't an issue for people like tooleh khers.
          The guy literally ran away from any scrutiny, back to Croatia. Queiroz came back after a very humiliating loss, was held to account and interviewed.
          Whether or not you think Branko is ten times better than Queiroz, surely this must mean something?
          Well I don't know how she feels about the Angolan tire running away but as far as stats alone she has already admitted that CQ's stats are better and it was clear to her from the first post and she had no disagreement about it. Furthermore whether we like it or not, stats are all that matter.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
            Marc Wilmots shireh and will force all the Mozambican fans into their holes.
            Yes.

Indeed, what a fantastic appraisal from yourself in year 7.5 of Queiroz's 8 years:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2574826

Firstly, a nice summary of his bringing discipline to the national team, changing generations successfully, developing youth, giving a winning formula, being a perfectionist, and respect of our culture:

Since this is about Cq positives I am only going to talk about the positives. He has instilled discipline; he has structured our team defense; he has changed generations successfully and has introduced youngsters to our football which he has tested and given valuable experience to; he is one of the hardest working coaches if not in the world (which I believe he very well could be) but definitely in our football; he has shown us a winning formula and attitude as he does not compromise on anything, he is a perfectionist and very detailed oriented and I hope he has passed this on to other people in the federation; he has created a fair and competitive player selection regime where players know if they work hard and shine they can be included in TM; he is a great analyzer and is one of the best in the world; he is very respectful when dealing with players, no longer players have to put up with coarse language from coaches; he is respectful of our culture.

Second, a nice comparison of CQ with Branko in 2018 (year 7 of 8):

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2571094
            Both are great coaches and have worked hard in our football. I dont know about who has what in their heart but Cq is definitely more demanding and I am assuming perhaps i am wrong but he is more detailed oriented as well.
            And finally, here is another appraisal of Queiroz's care for detail and professionalism, eye for talent, and selection choices:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2550766

This is one of the things I admire about CQ. He is a real coach who has 0 bias in his selection. I would trust his selection over any of these analysts and experts making lists from their couches at home. Also I believe whoever says CQ is not watching the league is absolutely wrong. He has proven time and time again that not only does he watch and follow the league but he does it with extreme detail and professionalism. Just look at the people he has brought on, some no one even knew about but here they are. A good example would be Gholizadeh..

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
              Furthermore whether we like it or not, stats are all that matter.
              If Stats are all that matter, then Ali Daei's win ratio of 62.5% (Pl 24 W 15 D 6 L3) is better than both Carlos Queiroz 60.0% (pl100 W 60 D 27 L 13 and Branko Ivankovic 57.1% (Pl 56 W 32 D 15 L 9)

Perhaps, if stats without context are all we are interested in - the next choice of coach is obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                If Stats are all that matter, then Ali Daei's win ratio of 62.5% (Pl 24 W 15 D 6 L3) is better than both Carlos Queiroz 60.0% (pl100 W 60 D 27 L 13 and Branko Ivankovic 57.1% (Pl 56 W 32 D 15 L 9)

Perhaps, if stats without context are all we are interested in - the next choice of coach is obvious.
                You should ask her what she thinks of that analysis. But then again maybe you shouldn't as it contains a lot of big numbers.

Comment

^ & ^^
                  Guys,
                  Lets relax this issue!
                  The user in question has already received a warning not to troll. So, please also you guys stop mocking those posts any further.
                  lets move on, please!
                  Thanks
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

At this point, It is almost safe to say that the new headcoach will be one of the these coaches:

1. Branko Ivankovic
                    2. Ali Daei
                    3. Amir Ghalenoei
                    4. Yahya Golmohammad

Comment

1. Branko Ivankovic - maybe
                      2. Ali Daei - hell no he has problem with government at the moment
                      3. Amir Ghalenoei - not a chance
                      4. Yahya Golmohammad - i love to see this guy ! he deserve it. he makes a decent team from nothing !
                      Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                      At this point, It is almost safe to say that the new headcoach will be one of the these coaches:

1. Branko Ivankovic
                      2. Ali Daei
                      3. Amir Ghalenoei
                      4. Yahya Golmohammad

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post

1. Branko Ivankovic
                        2. Ali Daei
                        3. Amir Ghalenoei
                        4. Yahya Golmohammad
                        You forgot shahabGAOL, his 5 German assistants and his Moroccan wife as team doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCTeamMelli View Post
                          You forgot shahabGAOL, his 5 German assistants and his Moroccan wife as team doctor.
                          My goal is to make Team-Melli again the best in Asia if I coach Iran and make a surprise at World Cup 2022

My 5 German assistant colleagues would like to help me achieve this goal

We are now doing well in our competition

But Yahya and Hashemain has not so much experience in coaching even at International level, they just are basic

Comment

looks like Dre and Dalila team has won this contest..!!
                            i'd be happy with that if we're still chasing a foreign coach then he is just about the only sensible choice..! he looks done with SS anyhow ....just pay this guy and get him started working already... were loosing precious time..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              looks like Dre and Dalila team has won this contest..!!
                              i'd be happy with that if we're still chasing a foreign coach then he is just about the only sensible choice..! he looks done with SS anyhow ....just pay this guy and get him started working already... were loosing precious time..!
                              and you think after that experience. he still want to have anything to do with Iran's football?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                                and you think after that experience. he still want to have anything to do with Iran's football?
                                yea man
                                him and his wife clearly like being adored and money solves all other problems too..!

in terms of foreigner, he is the clear best, quick choice available ..!

Comment

Working...
                                X