False news on CQ manipulating Iran fifa ranking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

False news on CQ manipulating Iran fifa ranking

Over many years many so called experts and journalists claimed CQ will only play weak teams so that Iran can be ranked nr 1 in fifa ranking among asian teams.

False news!

Truth is that friendly games vs sierra leone and other teams that had a low fifa ranking weakend Iran ranking, yes you read it right. Iran despite winning the games, lost ranking points. This was becuase CQ didnt care much for ranking but was desperate for friendly games no matter the opponent to strenghten his team.

Fifa ranking during CQ years was calculated true an weighted AVG on a year-by year basis which ment that Iran lost ranking points in friendly games vs sierra leone for instance since they had a much higher weighted avg winning wcq games and asian cup games and even World CUp games.

Not once has anyone written a true article on this issue based on true facts that can be calculted by easy formula for the rankings that exist on wiki

Lies which were propagated by certain members on this very site....

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      Lies which were propagated by certain members on this very site....
      Which was ironic that they would use numbers as part of their argument in spite of their demonstrated dyscalculia.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        Which was ironic that they would use numbers as part of their argument in spite of their demonstrated dyscalculia.
        But their source were editorials on Footballitarin or images from instagram accounts, so they have to be true, right?

Comment

The friendlies refused are well documented. Some members had no right even to pass in front of Sharif university One wonders how and when they got in.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
            The friendlies refused are well documented.
            Clearly not as well documented as this:

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Cq failed and was fired. Move on. Deal with it. He is gone. He was lucky his first contract was extended as his performance in his first 4 years left a lot to be desired and not worthy of an extension let alone after his 8th year. This is his team and just as I had predicted he would leave no legacy in Iran. His legacy did not last two weeks his divisiveness still remains though.
              Regarding your quote in the other thread, why do you put this "divisiveness" on Queiroz?

I don't particularly like the siege mentality approach for safeguarding the psychological health of a squad, but it has its benefits in particular within a country which is very fragile for one reason or another. But he isn't the only national team or club coach who used the technique of being a lightning rod for the media so that the players are protected.

If you are referring to beefs between him and coach of the red team (and a few years earlier, the coach of the blue team), in both instances he didn't instigate the quarrels. Sure, he could have cooled things down and not reacted, but that is his personality trait. It was bad for certain things, and it was good for other things. No other coach united the TM like him and got them playing so well for each other and for him.

You can't blame the divisiveness on just Queiroz unless you are being disingenuous.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                Clearly not as well documented as this:
                loool this "eternal meme" is solid proof that you can't read or at least read paragraphs. It's called dyslexia. Never before has a member burned themselves like this repeatedly.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  Regarding your quote in the other thread, why do you put this "divisiveness" on Queiroz?

I don't particularly like the siege mentality approach for safeguarding the psychological health of a squad, but it has its benefits in particular within a country which is very fragile for one reason or another. But he isn't the only national team or club coach who used the technique of being a lightning rod for the media so that the players are protected.

If you are referring to beefs between him and coach of the red team (and a few years earlier, the coach of the blue team), in both instances he didn't instigate the quarrels. Sure, he could have cooled things down and not reacted, but that is his personality trait. It was bad for certain things, and it was good for other things. No other coach united the TM like him and got them playing so well for each other and for him.

You can't blame the divisiveness on just Queiroz unless you are being disingenuous.
                  Yes, if I were to blame the divisiveness in the country or among the team on CQ it would be disingenuous. I was referring to the division caused among TM fans.

Comment

Yes, if I were to blame the divisiveness in the country or among the team on CQ it would be disingenuous. I was referring to the division caused among TM fans.
                    Stop being cute.

How is the division among TM fans Queiroz's fault specifically? So Ghalenoi and Branko had no impact when they made their decisions and statements? The partisan club fan social media accounts you get your jpegs from to spam the board? The political factions in the media and sports infrastructure dividing and conquering.

Are these completely blameless, everything is Queiroz's fault. Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                      Over many years many so called experts and journalists claimed CQ will only play weak teams so that Iran can be ranked nr 1 in fifa ranking among asian teams.

False news!

Truth is that friendly games vs sierra leone and other teams that had a low fifa ranking weakend Iran ranking, yes you read it right. Iran despite winning the games, lost ranking points. This was becuase CQ didnt care much for ranking but was desperate for friendly games no matter the opponent to strenghten his team.

Fifa ranking during CQ years was calculated true an weighted AVG on a year-by year basis which ment that Iran lost ranking points in friendly games vs sierra leone for instance since they had a much higher weighted avg winning wcq games and asian cup games and even World CUp games.

Not once has anyone written a true article on this issue based on true facts that can be calculted by easy formula for the rankings that exist on wiki
                      Who says the teams we played were weak in the first place, Khiabani or Misaghi? Totally not the case at all, Sierra Leon was played on a Non-FIFA day and the friendliest we played were against super good teams that even other top Asian side play against (e.g. Venezuela 4-1 victory against Japan).

Even if someone were to manipulate FIFA rankings that would be a smart move in terms of thinking ahead in the seeding system which reflects on FIFA ranking. Also having a high FIFA ranking usually translates into better options for friendlies.

Comment

loool this "eternal meme" is solid proof that you can't read or at least read paragraphs. It's called dyslexia. Never before has a member burned themselves like this repeatedly.

Comment

Working...
                        X