Do whatever it takes to hire Stramaccioni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do whatever it takes to hire Stramaccioni

I barely open a new thread but this guy needs to be the first priority of IFF

1. He already has been in Iran for quite some time and have a good idea about the players.
    2. His family lives in Iran
    3.His passion and energy behind the bench is exemplary
    4. Doesn't take shit from anyone just like CQ
    5. And he is a career coach unless Wilmots and many others who survive with their players reputation....
    Do it IFF...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

He would be my #1 choice to take on the reigns right now but I highly doubt it would be possible. He’s on a good stretch with Esteghlal now most coaches don’t leave their team in the middle of a big run.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      I barely open a new thread but this guy needs to be the first priority of IFF
      1. He already has been in Iran for quite some time and have a good idea about the players.
      2. His family lives in Iran
      3.His passion and energy behind the bench is exemplary
      4. Doesn't take shit from anyone just like CQ
      5. And he is a career coach unless Wilmots and many others who survive with their players reputation....
      Do it IFF...
      I totally agree, I said this right after the game with Iraq.
      As much as I like Esteghlal but team melli is always first.
      Glad to be on the same boat as you dear old friend! 😍

Comment

I don't agree at all. His resume is no better than Wilmots, has only had a few jobs, won nothing and got sacked every single time. No experience at international level either. Just because Esteghlal have managed to put in a few good performances doesn't mean he deserves it. As a huge anti Branko fan and simply based on resume, Branko beats him in every aspect. We are not gonna have another CQ anytime soon so why not give the young Iranians a chance? I really think we should have Yahya as our next coach alongside an experienced assistant.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
          I don't agree at all. His resume is no better than Wilmots, has only had a few jobs, won nothing and got sacked every single time. No experience at international level either. Just because Esteghlal have managed to put in a few good performances doesn't mean he deserves it. As a huge anti Branko fan and simply based on resume, Branko beats him in every aspect. We are not gonna have another CQ anytime soon so why not give the young Iranians a chance? I really think we should have Yahya as our next coach alongside an experienced assistant.
          Branko can maybe only dream to coach one day a team like Inter. He doesnt beat him on anything...

Comment

Originally posted by OghabeAlborz View Post
            I totally agree, I said this right after the game with Iraq.
            As much as I like Esteghlal but team melli is always first.
            Glad to be on the same boat as you dear old friend! [emoji7]
            Mokhlese Shahriar Aziz [emoji257]

Comment

I grasp what you’re saying, but we need to stop wanting foreign coaches just because they are foreign. Like Wilmots, most of these third rate coaches don’t know much about our football, are simply in for the money and put themselves above TM. Now is the best moment to give an Iranian coach the chance, at least Daei / Golmohammadi take pride in what they do.

Sick and tired of Westerners taking a jab at everything Iran related. We deserve better...

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Branko can maybe only dream to coach one day a team like Inter. He doesnt beat him on anything...

Honestly if he was Italian he probably would have gotten a chance. He's literally won nothing in his career so far besides some youth cup with Inter (ok he's only in his 40s and has only been coaching for 7/8 years) maybe he has potential I wouldn't know but on paper at least Branko has won titles in Croatia, China and Iran as well as gold medal with Iran at the Asian Games and honestly I'm one of the most Anti Branko members here. I still insist that giving Branko the job is a huge step backwards as well but out of the foreigners whom would deal with our messed up country, he knows the players the best. One issue would be that the Esteghlal fans wouldn't be happy and I could see him favoring PP players in his selection, it's hard for me to imagine him not calling Alipoor up even though I think he's useless. Let's see what happens, I would be happier with nobody in charge over Wilmots if you ask!
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

& this point I take anyone over wiltits & or brangoh
                  If domestic option then I’d rather a strong personality person that wouldn’t take too much shitt from the corrupt IFF &\or sport ministry & apt to become just another stooge for them a la WM ..!
                  Yahya or Daie will do for me with an experienced professional asst like Markar ..!
                  Otherwise it’s gonna be hamoon aasho kase sooner than later.
                  Last edited by BacheLot; 11-25-2019, 03:58 PM.

Comment

with all due respect my friend, there are many crystal clear differences between strama and wilmots

you say you're anti branko (i am too) so who would you bring in ahead of him? another iranian coach? fact is no iranian coach has ever qualified us for a WC since mohajerani and furthermore none have been able to step in during sensitive times and get us over these agressive humps like the one we are currently in.

strama's teams play with tactics and a plan. his players love him and he is a no bs guy and has a team-first mentality. all of those things said make a HUGE difference between him and wilmots and thats not even all of it. I do acknowledge his results in inter and sparta were poor but I think he brings the most important things to the table that we need at the moment.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Is there a mafia involving branko ... I mean, all the ajagh vajagh old players / coaches of IPL have this unreal "loyalty" to Branko. He visited some of the IR "safeer" and is "friends" with them per Brankos translator (chalangar) ... IT is SO FISHY in my opinion.
                      IF we end up with branko - say bye to friendlies or a spine

Comment

Iranian coaches are temporary solution, in bigger stages and crucial time they all failed because of lack of experience.

I like Yahya but honestly how many coaches we exported in last 30 years?
                        Big fat zero..

Stramacconi is in his early 40s, I just didn't throw a name for sake of it, talked with few people who follow Italian football closely and they all said he is very dedicated, hard working and disciplined coach, a bit like Queiroz he has temper issue.
                        Even if he is Italian it is quite hard to get Inter job at 37! Isn't it???

Comment

History lesson:

This nation also said we take just anyone in place of Shah. Look what happened.

Don't accept just anyone unless they are proven.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            with all due respect my friend, there are many crystal clear differences between strama and wilmots

you say you're anti branko (i am too) so who would you bring in ahead of him? another iranian coach? fact is no iranian coach has ever qualified us for a WC since mohajerani and furthermore none have been able to step in during sensitive times and get us over these agressive humps like the one we are currently in.

strama's teams play with tactics and a plan. his players love him and he is a no bs guy and has a team-first mentality. all of those things said make a HUGE difference between him and wilmots and thats not even all of it. I do acknowledge his results in inter and sparta were poor but I think he brings the most important things to the table that we need at the moment.
                            How can you judge based on 5 good performances from Esteghlal? 4-5 weeks into the season and even the Esteghlal fans were asking for him to get sacked! He could have a bright future I'm not questioning that but he's done nothing so far to prove that he's the right man to take us to the WC, at least Branko did do that fairly easily. The only reason I'm saying I'm ok with having Yahya is because he's been fairly consistent over the past few years in the league, knows the Iranian football and most importantly, has 100 X the passion any of these foreigners have. If we could have had someone in CQ's caliber then a name like Yahya or even Branko would have never been brought up. Let Strama win the league a couple of times with Esteghlal before we even put him in the frame.

Comment

How can you judge based on 5 good performances from Esteghlal? 4-5 weeks into the season and even the Esteghlal fans were asking for him to get sacked! He could have a bright future I'm not questioning that but he's done nothing so far to prove that he's the right man to take us to the WC, at least Branko did do that fairly easily. The only reason I'm saying I'm ok with having Yahya is because he's been fairly consistent over the past few years in the league, knows the Iranian football and most importantly, has 100 X the passion any of these foreigners have. If we could have had someone in CQ's caliber then a name like Yahya or even Branko would have never been brought up. Let Strama win the league a couple of times with Esteghlal before we even put him in the frame.
                              Fair enough....I think we are just prioritizing qualifications a bit differently. Seems like you’re more eager to get a coach with a good track record and for me I’m more interested to have a specific personality and level of experience. Agree to disagree
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                              X