Marc Wilmots - Twitter

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Marc Wilmots - Twitter

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,288 Times in 428 Posts

Marc Wilmots - Twitter

Meet your Persian Love Today
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

J'ai pris note des rumeurs publiées dans la presse iranienne, qui ne sont aucunement correctes. La vérité est qu'une situation intolérable pour mon staff et moi-même a été créée à cause de graves violations contractuelles commises par la FFIRI. Le dossier est dans les mains de mes avocats et je ne souhaite pas faire d'autres commentaires à ce sujet.

من به شایعات منتشر شده در مطبوعات ایران توجه کرده ام که به هیچ وجه صحت ندارند. واقعیت این است که یک وضعیت غیرقابل تحمل برای کارمندان من و خودم به دلیل نقض جدی قراردادها توسط FFIRI ایجاد شده است. این پرونده در دست وکلا من است و آرزو نمی کنم درباره آن بیشتر اظهار نظر کنم.

I have taken note of the rumors published in the Iranian press, which are by no means correct. The truth is that an intolerable situation for my staff and myself was created because of serious contractual violations committed by FFIRI. The file is in the hands of my lawyers and I do not wish to comment further on it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DJPedram For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,134 Times in 1,054 Posts
    Biggest coach loser in iranian football history

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ab-Gosht For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    He did not do anythink for Iran. This was the bigest mistake ever to choose Wilmots. They thought Mr. Wilmots would mame Iran Champions. He failed even to Qualify African team

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,676 Times in 2,152 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DJPedram View Post

J'ai pris note des rumeurs publiées dans la presse iranienne, qui ne sont aucunement correctes. La vérité est qu'une situation intolérable pour mon staff et moi-même a été créée à cause de graves violations contractuelles commises par la FFIRI. Le dossier est dans les mains de mes avocats et je ne souhaite pas faire d'autres commentaires à ce sujet.

من به شایعات منتشر شده در مطبوعات ایران توجه کرده ام که به هیچ وجه صحت ندارند. واقعیت این است که یک وضعیت غیرقابل تحمل برای کارمندان من و خودم به دلیل نقض جدی قراردادها توسط FFIRI ایجاد شده است. این پرونده در دست وکلا من است و آرزو نمی کنم درباره آن بیشتر اظهار نظر کنم.

I have taken note of the rumors published in the Iranian press, which are by no means correct. The truth is that an intolerable situation for my staff and myself was created because of serious contractual violations committed by FFIRI. The file is in the hands of my lawyers and I do not wish to comment further on it.
    DJPedram, you are an indispensable part of PFDC and were especially helpful to those who travelled to Russia for 2018 WC. But baradar please post in the threads that already exist about Wilmots.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,288 Times in 428 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    DJPedram, you are an indispensable part of PFDC and were especially helpful to those who travelled to Russia for 2018 WC. But baradar please post in the threads that already exist about Wilmots.
    You guys have pages and pages of stuff over there, its hard to keep up.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DJPedram For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Agreed. I had no idea that Wilmots actually commented publicly after the defeats other than congratulating Iraq and saying Iran lost because of "bad luck"..
    #WilmotsOUT

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bladsville For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 94

You do not have permission to view the list of names.