X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I take Daei over Branko in a heart beat

Comment

If we’re so set on hiring an ex-coach, let’s shoot for the stars and offer CQ the job!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        As much as I wouldn’t want to see branko as TM coach I do think he is one of the few realistic candidates who can step in and get the job done. He inherited Persepolis who was in shambles and won 3 titles in a row so putting him in a crisis-like situation isn’t foreign to him
        Ditto!

As unexcited as I may be to hear Branko taking charge of TM, but at this stage and with the time limit and TM predicament, we definitely need a decent (not necessarily a world class) coach who is thoroughly familiar with our football, teams and all players, to pick and train. Out of all feasible and available names and options, Branko comes as the first candidate. I have no doubt that TM under his direction, will attain better results in its remaining games.

Do not doubt for a split second that TM with Branko will beat both Bahrain and Iraq in Tehran. I just read that there are some talks that Esteghlali fans may not be too happy with his appointment, for if true it’d be total nonsense. We have had GN, Daei, Goghtbi as team Melli coaches in the past 10-12 years...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          If we’re so set on hiring an ex-coach, let’s shoot for the stars and offer CQ the job!
          The only way to bring CQ back is, is for IFF making a deal with Colombian federation (behind CQs back) "how much for you to fire him?"
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Wow Branko iff really messing up the world cup for us this time

Comment

I think everyone is forgetting one crucial fact. CQ cut the head of football Mafia while he was in IRAN. Now that he is gone, the football Mafia is in power again and no matter what coach we appoint (except Brangoh who is areal piece of work and probably started the mafia in first place), the results will be the same. It will not long before Mr Afazeli and her wife Haratian claim back the TM training centre for personal gain and Brangoh would be the easiest way for them to do so.
              This is why Wilmot is domed and any one else who doesn't fight the mafia will also be domed, regardless of the nationality.
              So if we have a coach to against the Iranian football mafia, then bring him on, otherwise you may as well bring Mayeli Kodan so that we can at least laugh more frequently.
              So sorry to break it to all you, but WQ will be a dream from now on until we find a coach who can cut the head of mafia as CQ did.
              And I will refer to this post for years to come (although part of wants to be emotional enough to think there is a difference between Nouri or Markar or Yahya or Daie or anyone else and we will go to WQ again sometime soon).

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                Dude...you're picking one game here and one there to describe a coach's achievements or flaws. That is not the correct way of looking at things. Yes with Mayeli Kohan, we beat South Korea with 6-2. No other coach could achieve that. Now just for this game, does it mean that Mayeli Kohan is a good coach? You have to look at the whole picture. Who made us qualify to the WC? Who failed? who created lots of hashiyeh and failed to take us to the WC? Who was successful despite all hashiyehs around? These are simple questions. If you have the whole picture in front of you, you don't post "you have to be fair to Iranian coaches". It's not bashing them. It's only stating the facts. In some sports we have very good coaches (wrestling, taekwondo). but we have to accept the fact that our coaches in football are simply not good. Yes we have coaches who get respectable results in our league, like Golmohammadi. but our league is not equal to international football and it's certainly not equal to the WC.
                I did a check of stats for coaches from Jalal Talebi to Marc Wilmots (excluded interim coaches or coaches with few games).

Carlos Queiroz - Team Melli conceded the least number of Goals. His winning percentage of 62.14% is very good too. Also we know that he only qualified our team to two world cups.

Marc Wilmots - TM Goalscoring rate is the best under him. Goal concede under him is reasonable as well. His 50% win rate is very poor, the worst out of all coaches.

Branko Ivankovic - TM Goalscoring rate is second best. Goal concede the worst under him. His winning rate is lower than some Iranian coaches.

Ali Daei - TM with 64% win rate under him best out of all coaches. Goalscoring under him not very good!

Amir Ghalenoei and Jalal Talebi - TM had goalscoring rate under them similar to Carlos Queiroz. Their winning rate similar to Branko. Goal concede better than Branko.

Afshin Ghotbi - TM had higher win rate than Wilmots. However under him Goalscoring was lowest and Goal Conceded the highest.

So my verdict Ali Daei as a Head Coach might do a better job than Branko and surely better than Wilmots.

Comment

What's up with you guys? Ali Daei is a public enemy since months now. He will never ever see TM again under this regime. Branko is going to win this game of thrones, because he is already collaborating with the IR since years!

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                    What's up with you guys? Ali Daei is a public enemy since months now. He will never ever see TM again under this regime. Branko is going to win this game of thrones, because he is already collaborating with the IR since years!
                    do you know what public enenmy means? maybe you want to reprahse what you just said?

Public enemy is a term which was first widely used in the United States in the 1930s to describe individuals whose activities were seen as criminal and extremely damaging to society, though the phrase had been used for centuries to describe pirates, vikings, highwaymen, bandits, mobsters, and similar outlaws

Comment

you're not serious! are you ?
                      Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
                      I did a check of stats for coaches from Jalal Talebi to Marc Wilmots (excluded interim coaches or coaches with few games).

Carlos Queiroz - Team Melli conceded the least number of Goals. His winning percentage of 62.14% is very good too. Also we know that he only qualified our team to two world cups.

Marc Wilmots - TM Goalscoring rate is the best under him. Goal concede under him is reasonable as well. His 50% win rate is very poor, the worst out of all coaches.

Branko Ivankovic - TM Goalscoring rate is second best. Goal concede the worst under him. His winning rate is lower than some Iranian coaches.

Ali Daei - TM with 64% win rate under him best out of all coaches. Goalscoring under him not very good!

Amir Ghalenoei and Jalal Talebi - TM had goalscoring rate under them similar to Carlos Queiroz. Their winning rate similar to Branko. Goal concede better than Branko.

Afshin Ghotbi - TM had higher win rate than Wilmots. However under him Goalscoring was lowest and Goal Conceded the highest.

So my verdict Ali Daei as a Head Coach might do a better job than Branko and surely better than Wilmots.

Comment

He most likely will not be back, and better not with such a tension, he is going to file complain against IFF.
                        Shoro shod.. Khak to sare IFF ba in choice shon
                        https://www.varzesh3.com/news/165168...88%D8%AA%D8%B3

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Shame on IFF. This guy tricked the Belgian FA and the Ivory Coast FA, IFF should have learned those lessons.

Comment

he had a deer in the headlight expression from the moment he landed in Iran till the second he left, he's a fucking disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              He most likely will not be back, and better not with such a tension, he is going to file complain against IFF.
                              Shoro shod.. Khak to sare IFF ba in choice shon
                              https://www.varzesh3.com/news/165168...88%D8%AA%D8%B3

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                              He can do nogthing against Iran

Comment

Branko will be hired for this and next phase and IFF will bring in another more qualified coach (maybe even CQ) when we qualify since IFF will get self funded from WC qualification. This is my take on this.

Comment

Working...
                                X