Iran League Matches/Protests? - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Iran League Matches/Protests?

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 12,142 Times in 5,137 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    کد خبر: 1650681/39زمان: 12:43 1398/08/2

As it stand now , i

فوری؛
    پرسپولیس و نفت برگزار می شود

سازمان لیگ خبر داد مسابقه روز جمعه پرسپولیس- نفت مسجد سلیمان در ورزشگاه آزادی برگزار خواهد شد.

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by St_Mark View Post

No Internet =. No Electronic ticket sale => No PGL games
    Who is Bernard?

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

So it's your position that the only reason the games are cancelled is because of internet ticket sales? What about tomorrow's matches that were announced as cancelled even before they cut off the internet?

I am not sure who "Bernard" is but you quote him without reference to the more than 100 confirmed deaths from an internationally respected human rights organization:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I am sorry, this is more than a ticket sale issue. The IFF could have played the matches without spectators if necessary. Out of respect to those who have died in the streets, please be fair.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepehr9 View Post
    Who is Bernard?
    b of Moon of Alabama

PFDC Asset

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Armando View Post
    So it's your position that the only reason the games are cancelled is because of internet ticket sales? What about tomorrow's matches that were announced as cancelled even before they cut off the internet?
    I am not sure who "Bernard" is but you quote him without reference to the more than 100 confirmed deaths from an internationally respected human rights organization:
    I am sorry, this is more than a ticket sale issue. The IFF could have played the matches without spectators if necessary. Out of respect to those who have died in the streets, please be fair.

No

My internet comment was in regard to when PGL games will resume. My understanding is as long as there is no internet they can not sell internet ticket sale.
    Off course the reason for internet disconnect is the riot that started by price increase.as expressed in portion of that article.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,607 Times in 811 Posts
    IR has created a highly monitored internal public network for banks and other purposes. They can sell tickets electronically via that channel in fact according to Varzesh3.com PP-Naft_MS ticket will start selling tomorrow Thursday [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] . IR's internet access cutoff is a human rights violation similar to many of its policies since Iranians like any world citizens have a right to freely access information and express their aspirations worldwide. I will support any player or demonstrator who express peaceful protests during the matches allowed.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Futbaldoost For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset

Thanks
    Farsnews
    بلیت فروشی اینترنتی بازی پرسپولیس- نفت مسجدسلیمان از صبح پنج شنبه آغاز می شو
    د
    بلیت فروشی اینترنتی دیدار پرسپولیس و نفت مسجدسلیمان از 9 صبح فردا آغاز خواهد شد.

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Farhad21 View Post
    El clasico was postponed too, any uprising in any country is dealt with force, stop hating your own country
    I’m sorry what? Force that kills hundreds of civilians with military grade weapons at will in a matter of 3 days? Force that cuts the internet of 80 million people so they can slaughter people? I’m not jumping to conclusions here with you but you need to be very careful with your words!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JoojehKoobedeh2 For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
    I’m sorry what? Force that kills hundreds of civilians with military grade weapons at will in a matter of 3 days? Force that cuts the internet of 80 million people so they can slaughter people? I’m not jumping to conclusions here with you but you need to be very careful with your words!
    Where did you get all this accurate info without internet?
    I need to be carful?
    What are you the internet police?

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Farhad21 View Post
    Where did you get all this accurate info without internet?
    I need to be carful?
    What are you the internet police?
    All the info I need to have is that the internet is shut down... which is probably one of THE most corrupt things that could be happening. So what are you on about? You condemning the people for protesting?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 144

You do not have permission to view the list of names.