Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
    Does it mean 0 people or low number ?
    There were 7500 people. I hate it when people make stupid posts like this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
      Our team is already destroyed. Its run by the biggest thugs of IR.

They played an instrumental part in removing the only good coach we (Team Melli) have had in 20 years.

They have harmed our club with their mismanagement as well in terms of coaching/player contract disputes..

Actively supporting them now is more like if someone claimed their uncle is nice despite being convicted for mass murder because he took them to the zoo as a kid
      Completely disagree. That wasn't the club that did that. It was the same old dallals and a**holes who dirty our football.
      Zende baad Persepolis.

Comment

Persepolis match almost had no spectators or very less than usual the least.
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Persepolis's players didnt go on social media campaigns against CQ and TM so their brainwashed domestic supporters eat it up? Are you saying the players themselves did that?

The fighting over TM camps between Persepolis staff/management and CQ?

Is no one at Persepolis competent enough to prevent a 2 window transfer ban?

The management hardly reflects the values of Persepolis. We saw what the people of Shiraz think in the last few days of the people in charge of Iran and Persepolis FC too

Comment

Persepolis's players didnt go on social media campaigns against CQ and TM so their brainwashed domestic supporters eat it up? Are you saying the players themselves did that?

The fighting over TM camps between Persepolis staff/management and CQ?

Is no one at Persepolis competent enough to prevent a 2 window transfer ban?

The management hardly reflects the values of Persepolis. We saw what the people of Shiraz think in the last few days of the people in charge of Iran and Persepolis FC too
            Who do you think runs the rest of the clubs in Iran? Amnesty International?

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
              Does it mean 0 people or low number ?
              low number.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by SkyeKingu View Post
                There were 7500 people. I hate it when people make stupid posts like this thread.
                please explain to me that your so called 7500 people is not low number? 7500 in 75,000 seated stadium? that is only 10% turn out, for so called Iran's #1 team. This shows you that people dont like the current situation and will not attend the games.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                  Persepolis match almost had no spectators or very less than usual the least.
                  exactly lowest turn out 10% fans only.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Who do you think runs the rest of the clubs in Iran? Amnesty International?
                    Seeing as Persepolis is the biggest club in Iran it has been at the forefront of regime activity when it comes to football.

All this stuff seems to happen to them and Esteghlal...not Naft Tehran, and MachineSazi etc.

It is possible to be a fan of a club and still be irate at its owners and want their removal and of certain players.

Barcelona fans want Valverde out..
                    Man United fans want Woodward and Pogba out

Comment

Seeing as Persepolis is the biggest club in Iran it has been at the forefront of regime activity when it comes to football.

All this stuff seems to happen to them and Esteghlal...not Naft Tehran, and MachineSazi etc.

It is possible to be a fan of a club and still be irate at its owners and want their removal and of certain players.

Barcelona fans want Valverde out..
                      Man United fans want Woodward and Pogba out
                      I'm talking about you wanting the club to fail.
                      I understand why you wouldn't want certain players on the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        I'm talking about you wanting the club to fail.
                        I understand why you wouldn't want certain players on the team.
                        Enough to replace some of their players which is losses. I dont want them relegated obviously because I know the fans are helpless in this all.

I personally hope Torabis career is shattered whether by horrific injury or otherwise and I'm never one to say that.

I've supported Manchester United as long as I have Persepolis but if the Saudis take over I'll have to leave the club permanently. My connection with them is not as strong but I hope you get why. And I'll hope they crash and burn worse

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                          Lowest attendance for Persepolis match after the Iran Protests and Team Melli lost against Iraq.
                          People of great nation of Iran has banned attending stadium.
                          Final score:

Persepolis 0 - Naft Masjed Soleyman 1
                          it is their least of their worries right now. We so much stuff going on, who wants to go watch a football game. I do not even think the players themselves have motivation. Maybe just Mehdi Torabi lol to show his loyalty to the regime lol
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Can someone go into slight detail please on what Torabi has said before. My dad slightly mentioned it to me last week but wasn’t making much sense 🙂

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                              Can someone go into slight detail please on what Torabi has said before. My dad slightly mentioned it to me last week but wasn’t making much sense ������
                              From BBC

شادی پس از گل مهدی ترابی؛ "گل بصیرت" یا مدح قدرت؟

در بازی پرسپولیس با پیکان، مهدی ترابی بازیکن شماره ۹ پرسپولیس در دقیقه ۱۹ مسابقه شوتی به دروازه حریف زد که بعد از برخورد به بازیکن پیکان تغییر جهت داد و وارد دروازه شد.

او پس از این گل به سمت دوربین تلویزیون دوید تا نوشته روی زیر پیراهنی خود را نشان دهد:
                              "تنها راه نجات کشور = اطاعت از رهبری"

او پس از پایان بازی گفت:
                              "آدم سیاسی نیستم، کارم کاملا دلی بود، به عنوان یک آدم ورزشی متوجه این موضوع شدم که الان تنها راه نجاتمان در سطح دنیا اطاعت از رهبری است. برای همین میخواستم این را به یک سری از مسئولان گوشزد کنم."

در شبکه های اجتماعی بعضی از این کار او تمجید و تشکر کرده و حتی از آن با عنوان "گل بصیرت" یاد میکنند. گروهی هم او را متهم به تملق، چاپلوسی و خودشیرینی میکنند.

Comment

Enough to replace some of their players which is losses. I dont want them relegated obviously because I know the fans are helpless in this all.

I personally hope Torabis career is shattered whether by horrific injury or otherwise and I'm never one to say that.

I've supported Manchester United as long as I have Persepolis but if the Saudis take over I'll have to leave the club permanently. My connection with them is not as strong but I hope you get why. And I'll hope they crash and burn worse
                                WTF is wrong with you man?

Comment

Working...
                                X