Iran League Matches/Protests? - Page 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Iran League Matches/Protests?

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,674 Times in 2,152 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    I'm talking about you wanting the club to fail.
    I understand why you wouldn't want certain players on the team.
    Enough to replace some of their players which is losses. I dont want them relegated obviously because I know the fans are helpless in this all.

I personally hope Torabis career is shattered whether by horrific injury or otherwise and I'm never one to say that.

I've supported Manchester United as long as I have Persepolis but if the Saudis take over I'll have to leave the club permanently. My connection with them is not as strong but I hope you get why. And I'll hope they crash and burn worse

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,135 Times in 1,672 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DJPedram View Post
    Lowest attendance for Persepolis match after the Iran Protests and Team Melli lost against Iraq.
    People of great nation of Iran has banned attending stadium.
    Final score:

Persepolis 0 - Naft Masjed Soleyman 1
    it is their least of their worries right now. We so much stuff going on, who wants to go watch a football game. I do not even think the players themselves have motivation. Maybe just Mehdi Torabi lol to show his loyalty to the regime lol
    IRI = FAILED

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Can someone go into slight detail please on what Torabi has said before. My dad slightly mentioned it to me last week but wasn’t making much sense 🙂

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 11,852 Times in 5,003 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Medzdidz View Post
    Can someone go into slight detail please on what Torabi has said before. My dad slightly mentioned it to me last week but wasn’t making much sense ������
    From BBC

شادی پس از گل مهدی ترابی؛ "گل بصیرت" یا مدح قدرت؟

در بازی پرسپولیس با پیکان، مهدی ترابی بازیکن شماره ۹ پرسپولیس در دقیقه ۱۹ مسابقه شوتی به دروازه حریف زد که بعد از برخورد به بازیکن پیکان تغییر جهت داد و وارد دروازه شد.

او پس از این گل به سمت دوربین تلویزیون دوید تا نوشته روی زیر پیراهنی خود را نشان دهد:
    "تنها راه نجات کشور = اطاعت از رهبری"

او پس از پایان بازی گفت:
    "آدم سیاسی نیستم، کارم کاملا دلی بود، به عنوان یک آدم ورزشی متوجه این موضوع شدم که الان تنها راه نجاتمان در سطح دنیا اطاعت از رهبری است. برای همین میخواستم این را به یک سری از مسئولان گوشزد کنم."

در شبکه های اجتماعی بعضی از این کار او تمجید و تشکر کرده و حتی از آن با عنوان "گل بصیرت" یاد میکنند. گروهی هم او را متهم به تملق، چاپلوسی و خودشیرینی میکنند.

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    Enough to replace some of their players which is losses. I dont want them relegated obviously because I know the fans are helpless in this all.

I personally hope Torabis career is shattered whether by horrific injury or otherwise and I'm never one to say that.

I've supported Manchester United as long as I have Persepolis but if the Saudis take over I'll have to leave the club permanently. My connection with them is not as strong but I hope you get why. And I'll hope they crash and burn worse
    WTF is wrong with you man?

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,674 Times in 2,152 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyeKingu View Post
    WTF is wrong with you man?
    If you have no idea what happened...Torabi essentially insulted 40 million Iranians with his antics alone...throw on that all the people who died from IR.

Do you let your wife/significant other leave the house without your permission?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Members who have read this thread : 144

You do not have permission to view the list of names.