Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
    best possible result for Iran today.
    I believe that TM will win all the next 4 matches and finish as the group winner
    but if we can't beat Iraq or Bahrain in Azadi no matter who the coach is , its better not to even go to the WC.
    Normally i would agree with you, but thinking about how bad South Korea was in the WCQ 2018 and how well they performed than in the WC, defeating Germany 2-0, makes me think that if we just could pass somehow our group and get rid of Savage Teams like Bahrain and Iraq, we would do better in WC.
    But generally speaking you are right, if we can't defeat Bahrain and Iraq infront of our fans, we better stay at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
      Normally i would agree with you, but thinking about how bad South Korea was in the WCQ 2018 and how well they performed than in the WC, defeating Germany 2-0, makes me think that if we just could pass somehow our group and get rid of Savage Teams like Bahrain and Iraq, we would do better in WC.
      But generally speaking you are right, if we can't defeat Bahrain and Iraq infront of our fans, we better stay at home.
      it's not like there are not Arab teams in the next round...

Jordan,Oman Kuwait, Syria are prime candidates to cause us troubles with this coach.

Anyway none of this matters with Iranians dying in Iran anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
        it's not like there are not Arab teams in the next round...

Jordan,Oman Kuwait, Syria are prime candidates to cause us troubles with this coach.

Anyway none of this matters with Iranians dying in Iran anyway.
        Imagine a group with Iran, Jordan, Iraq, Syria, Japan that would be a pain in the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by rjafari View Post
          Actually - given we have a game in hand - means 4 wins in 4 wins us the group.
          Do we have any chance if Iraq wins all their games?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

man thank god
            goaless draw was the absolute best result we coulda hoped for..!
            we're getting all the huge breaks but somehow still i fear we will fail to progress from this round so long things stay the same with IFF/WM..!

Comment

Any chance of Wilmots getting fired? Bring an Iranian coach and let us just beat Iraq at least. Since CQ is gone I have no hope against the world's top teams anyway but I just want us to beat Iraq.

Comment

Originally posted by ashegetoop View Post
                Do we have any chance if Iraq wins all their games?

Yes if we win our other three games high likelihood our vastly superior goal differential is enough to put us in the upper ranking of 2nd place teams to advance

Comment

Originally posted by rjafari View Post
                  Yes if we win our other three games high likelihood our vastly superior goal differential is enough to put us in the upper ranking of 2nd place teams to advance
                  Unfortunately once again if and if! And how can we win all three games after 2 lost؟? With all situasjon our people are experiencing Bach home!

[SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

Shout out to Afghanis who put up a valiant effort against Asian Champs (the International) Qatar and lost narrowly 1-0. Afghanistan also missed a penalty. Qatar's goal was cored from the penalty spot as well in minute 76.
                    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Unfortunately once again if and if! And how can we win all three games after 2 lost؟? With all situasjon our people are experiencing Bach home!

unfortunately that's the biggest issue.
                      That said - at least we don't have to rely on anyone else's results - if we win we are in.

Comment

I guarantee you that we will advance from the group. I am absolutely positive we will beat Bahrain in Tehran and most like beat Iraq as well or at least draw them. Almost none of the Arab teams can endure the packed Azadi pressure, they typically all break under such immense and hostile environment. Bahrain of last WCQ almost beat us till the dying minutes in Bahrain (Thanks to Mojtaba Jabbari's late goal to draw the game) yet in the return game at Azadi we slaughtered them 6-0. The same qualifiers South Korea lost to us in Azadi as well and that was despite Shojaei being red carded arounf the 60th minute of the match if I am not mistaken.

We have played 3 away matches out of all 4 in the first leg. So the second leg we will have 3 home matches!

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                          Any chance of Wilmots getting fired? Bring an Iranian coach and let us just beat Iraq at least. Since CQ is gone I have no hope against the world's top teams anyway but I just want us to beat Iraq.
                          The main issue is his salary, I am sure if it was a cheap coach he was already out, unless they come to mutual agreement which I doubt, easy money for Wilmots, and 3 years x 3M per year make it hard for IFF to get rid of him.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            The main issue is his salary, I am sure if it was a cheap coach he was already out, unless they come to mutual agreement which I doubt, easy money for Wilmots, and 3 years x 3M per year make it hard for IFF to get rid of him.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                            Do we have to pay him if he resigns?

Comment

Originally posted by mangekyou View Post
                              Do we have to pay him if he resigns?
                              Depends on the terms of the contract. I would think not, since he could just have resigned after this and gotten all his salary/payment. However, if we sack him, there might be a clause for some severance payment.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                Depends on the terms of the contract. I would think not, since he could just have resigned after this and gotten all his salary/payment. However, if we sack him, there might be a clause for some severance payment.
                                Maybe we should set up a go fund me for real. If we donate 10$ each. We would only need 360 000 donations to pay him to resign.

Comment

Working...
                                X