Iranian Football Transfers Winter 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...-with-tractor/

Tasnim – TABRIZ, Iranian football team Tractor has reportedly shown an interest in signing Sint-Truiden forward Yuma Suzuki.

The 23-year-old striker, who joined the Belgian team from Kashima Antlers in the summer, has three-year remaining on his contract.

Belgium site voetbalbelgie.be has reported that the Iranian club has offered five million euros to sign the Japanese star in the January transfer window.

Tractor is also eying to sign Iraq international forward Alaa Abbas.

Tractor sits third in Iran Professional League with 30 points, four points behind leader Persepolis.

Comment

5 Million for him? are those guys in Tabriz nuts? Where the hell is this money coming from?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Happy to see interesting and exciting players in the league but is Traktor a money laundering operation?

Comment

https://twitter.com/TMit_news/status...50395212206083

From official Transfermarkt Twitter account in Italian

Comment

I think they are just stating from the previous rumours. There are also rumours that Palace want to put a swap deal in place that if Zaha goes to Chelsea they get Giroud as part of the deal.

Comment

Iranian Football Transfers Winter 2020

I heard sports contracts are very common scams in Iran for some to make money. That is why they sign these players from inside or outside with these high figures. Also no one says anything because at the end the money comes from the government who is very involved with the scam.

I guess someone has to pay for the rich kids of Tehran ;o).

This was getting very difficult with CQ and that is why he needed to go.
              .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                I heard sports contracts are very common scams in Iran for some to make money. That is why they sign these players from inside or outside with these high figures. Also no one says anything because at the end the money comes from the government who is very involved with the scam.

I guess someone has to pay for the rich kids of Tehran ;o).

This was getting very difficult with CQ and that is why he needed to go.
                Most of modern football is a playtoy for rich people to launder their money.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  My understanding is that the club directly sent a letter to Beiranvand?
                  Imposible for many reasons. two of them here:

1.Work Permit: Ghaedi will never get a work Permit. The guy havent even played at national team.

2. How can Fulham pay Esteghlal ?

Comment

Originally posted by Nima View Post
                    Imposible for many reasons. two of them here:
                    1.Work Permit: Ghaedi will never get a work Permit. The guy havent even played at national team.
                    2. How can Fulham pay Esteghlal ?
                    ?????

I was talking about Beiranvand

Comment

Milad Zakipour will join ADO Den Haag (the Eredivisie) by the end of this week on a reported 3-year contract.

Comment

Esteghlal linked with Saeid Aghaei and Brazilian legend Robinho

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                          Esteghlal linked with Saeid Aghaei and Brazilian legend Robinho
                          good luck paying robinhos salary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Milad Zakipour will join ADO Den Haag (the Eredivisie) by the end of this week on a reported 3-year contract.
                            Alan Pardew’s new team isn’t it ? Their also looking to buy Ravel Morrison , known for Alex Ferguson saying he was one of the best players he saw as a youth but never realised his potential, mainly due to his attitude and injuries.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B65bbnUgF64/

Here is semi-official confirmation of the move by Milad Zakipour himself.

Comment

truly impossible IMHO , ADO Den Haag cannot pay the needed wages. Salary cap is at 250.000 (and only ment for key players).

Although the Chinese owner of ADO Den Haag has promised investments, i cannot believe they meant this...

Can someone inform me more on this player?
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X