Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...olis-announces

Ali Alipour Going Nowhere, Persepolis Announces
    TEHRAN (Tasnim) – Iranian football club Persepolis has announced that its forward Ali Alipour will be staying at the club.

Portuguese top-flight team Pacos Ferreira has shown an interest in signing the player in the January transfer window but the Iranian club has rejected the offer.

“I’m concentrating on my team at the moment and will go along with whatever the club decides on my future,” Alipour said.

Futebol Clube Paços de Ferreira is a Portuguese football club based in Paços de Ferreira, Porto district.

Founded in 1950, it currently plays in the Primeira Liga, holding home games at the 9,077-seat capacity Estádio da Mata Real, where the team has been based since 1973.

The club's colors are yellow and green.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      Portuguese top-flight team Pacos Ferreira has shown an interest in signing the player in the January transfer window but the Iranian club has rejected the offer.
      Persepolis is nothing but an obstacle to progress.

Comment

Tractor is after a Korean striker who plays for STVV in Belgium.

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
          Tractor is after a Korean striker who plays for STVV in Belgium.
          and how will they pay him?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            Maybe he is transferring? I just don't buy Rado benching Beiranvand
            https://www.instagram.com/p/B6u3nr3geyw/

I was right Beiranvand is transferring and most likely to Belgium. What logical explanation would be behind him being benched to Rado???

I believe the team maybe Genk as they previously have shown interest.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              Did mattigil say he coaches for Burnley? Maybe he can get one or two of the youngsters hyped up over there ?
              I coached with Danny Cadamateri who was at Burnley but he's left for Oldham now.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                and how will they pay him?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                at this point, probably in rupees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                  I coached with Danny Cadamateri who was at Burnley but he's left for Oldham now.
                  Must be quite an experience coaching at Burnley - proper Brexit country that...

Comment

it coudl well be genk. Their GK last year is out picture now (old australian guy), they have been trying 17 year old kid there but results havent really improved and are still mid table after bad Champions League exit.

He could go and be first choice immediately, on a team that is still loaded with talent and has history of being solid in europe.

Comment

https://90tv.ir/news/%D9%BE%DB%8C%D8...88%D9%86%D8%AF

90 reporting beira story.

he should really go now.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        https://90tv.ir/news/%D9%BE%DB%8C%D8...88%D9%86%D8%AF

90 reporting beira story.

he should really go now.
                        Damn if Genk, to think he couldve played CL if he went earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                          Damn if Genk, to think he couldve played CL if he went earlier.
                          Bro screw Genk apparently he even had an offer for Atalanta🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️

Comment

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...anthony-stokes

S.S trying to sign Anthony Stokes after he left Tractor.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              it coudl well be genk. Their GK last year is out picture now (old australian guy), they have been trying 17 year old kid there but results havent really improved and are still mid table after bad Champions League exit.

He could go and be first choice immediately, on a team that is still loaded with talent and has history of being solid in europe.
                              My understanding is that the club directly sent a letter to Beiranvand?

Comment

https://www.passionepremier.com/news...ato-95936.html

Fulham Corner: the unknown Mehdi Ghaedi becomes a market suggestion

When the championship is over, the time has come to make some changes to the current squads and to resort to some grafts able to give confidence and depth to the group. In these days, Fulham's interest in the striker of Esteghlal FC, the team that occupies the fifth position in the Iranian championship, has seemed somewhat bizarre. British observers were impressed by the technique of the young talent born in 1998 named Mehdi Ghaedi, who at just twenty-one already wears the number ten shirt, worthy of countless champions and has earned a shirt with strength and constant commitment as a holder in a short space of time. The suggestion of the market in Cottagers is linked, albeit indirectly, to Italy and to the name of Andrea Stramaccioni, now a former technician of the Asian team but protagonist of having "launched" this young promise among the greats. The Italian technician seemed immediately determined and believed promptly in the boy's abilities; he saw in him a hidden potential, so as to arouse skepticism also towards the team captain who opposed the footballer's debut.

Today the situation is very different, Ghaedi has adapted to the position of second striker abandoning the role of left wing and the results have arrived in the blink of an eye; title of momentary top scorer of the Persian Gulf Pro League and labeled as one of the most interesting prospects of Iranian football. Fulham is the closest team to win the Asian jewel tag, the London team needs reinforcements in that particular role and could surprisingly place an unexpected market hit but with more than interesting implications. Its market value is around 500,000 euros, a figure that has the flavor of a bet if Shahid Khan should put his hand into the wallet to go and fill the non-EU box. From January 2, the date of the opening of the British transfer market, Mehdi Ghaedi will begin to hope strongly for a call from London that could turn his career and suddenly change his future life.

Comment

Working...
                                X