No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Transfers Winter 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They will have Ghaedi for dinner in a very physical championship. The boy won’t last long
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

I get what people say when they say Ghaedi is too small for EPL but its not MMA 😂 , sometimes these small players are the ones which make the trouble.

Still i dont believe Fulham will buy him but it would be great

Comment

Did mattigil say he coaches for Burnley? Maybe he can get one or two of the youngsters hyped up over there ?

Comment

No Iranians to these Island of Brits please!
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
            No Iranians to these Island of Brits please!
            vallah be khoda..I completely agree. Our players should stay away.

Karim Bagheri, top 4 midfielder in Asia at the time = 18 minutes for Charlton
            Ando, TM starter = 0 apps for Fulham when they had a 60 game season
            Kaebi, TM starter = 1 app for Leicester, when they were in the second tier
            Karim Ansarifard, top scorer in Greece, world cup scorer = benchwarmer for Nottingham Forest
            JB, £20 million signing, top scorer in Holland = waited 6 months for a start for Brighton

I'm not suggesting our players were flops, to be a flop you had to have a chance in the first place. Our boys were never given a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by marand92 View Post

Karim Ansarifard, top scorer in Greece, world cup scorer = benchwarmer for Nottingham Forest
              JB, £20 million signing, top scorer in Holland = waited 6 months for a start for Brighton

I'm not suggesting our players were flops, to be a flop you had to have a chance in the first place. Our boys were never given a chance.
              Teymourian did well in his first season at Bolton. But Sam Allardyce's resignation affected the rest of his career in England.

Comment

You forget about Gucci.

Comment

https://www.abola.pt/nnh/2019-12-30/...alipour/821830

F.C. Paços de Ferreira wanted Ali Alipour but Persepolis rejected their offer. (According to Iranian and Portuguese Media)

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                    Teymourian did well in his first season at Bolton. But Sam Allardyce's resignation affected the rest of his career in England.
                    This + his bad luck with injuries, he had some really rough ones as soon as he got to Fulham
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This isn't the full story:

Dejagah played for Fulham from 2012-14 and was voted their MVP of the 2013-14 season, making over 40 appearances in two years
                      Teymourian had a solid first year at Bolton being a regular member of the matchday squad and getting in over 20 appearances before a coaching change derailed his time going into year two of his contract

Comment

Beiranvand is another example of many players who lack maturity, from European move to losing his spot in Persepolis.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Beiranvand is another example of many players who lack maturity, from European move to losing his spot in Persepolis.

Honestly I’m sorry but the guy is such a f***ing retard lol

Comment

Maybe he is transferring? I just don't buy Rado benching Beiranvand

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              Maybe he is transferring? I just don't buy Rado benching Beiranvand
                              I don't see it either... People claim hes another one of those who won't leave Iran or the Gulf I.E like Mehdi Taremi but I feel as just like Taremi, he'll make a move to some second tier European league like the Portuguese/Greek/Turkish league and start for one of their teams.

Comment

I dont follow IPL but Beiro losing his spot ? Cant imagine that 😃

Comment

Working...
                                X