Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    We have no connections to Germany now.
    Alex Nouri is definitely a connection to Germany, he is very in touch with Iranian football and footballers (the ones of his era at least).
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Alex Nouri is definitely a connection to Germany, he is very in touch with Iranian football and footballers (the ones of his era at least).
      Hashemian, Mahdavikia, Zandi all coached within Germany. Dejagah always travels to Germany.
      golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
        Hashemian, Mahdavikia, Zandi all coached within Germany. Dejagah always travels to Germany.
        They coached 2nd division or below

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Nouri is always an interim coach (=on a hot seat) in Bundesliga. He cannot take risk with partybazi with exotic players.
          Even mehdi bayat took a long time before buying an iranian (kaveh)

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
            Hosseini baa Trabzonspor tamdid kard?
            Trabz are 1st in league and look to win league/CL Football in contrast to last when I posted that, so he may/may not stay, no decision has been made yet officially.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
              We have no connections to Germany now. I'm just saying that if we use real connections to clubs consistently we wont have gaps in our legionnaires anymore.

Taremi went to Portugal on CQs recs. Of course Taremi is talented, but the rec helped. Now you have Portuguese fans/coaches praising Iranian talent and calling for more players from Iran.

Its been a shorter period of time. Watch how Russia/Portugal will have clubs scouting Iranians going forward.

If we dont have the financial pull to get our players there like Japan/Korea... this is how we funnel them to Europe.
              Well, look at Russia...it's been a long time they haven't bought an Iranian player. Let's see what happens with Portugal and Belgium.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                Well, look at Russia...it's been a long time they haven't bought an Iranian player. Let's see what happens with Portugal and Belgium.
                We never had real connection in Russia except when Berdyev. Only Sardar and at a lesser extent Milmo succeed there.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  We never had real connection in Russia except when Berdyev. Only Sardar and at a lesser extent Milmo succeed there.
                  As said before, in Germany we had lots of connections and quite a few players who did well. Where are the German offers?

Comment

As said before, in Germany we had lots of connections and quite a few players who did well. Where are the German offers?
                    After the daei, karimi, Mahdavikia etc.. era in Bundesliga, we entered a period of drought of talent with the addition of shitstorm on everything iranian due to political reasons.
                    Also I doubt someone like karimi kept lots of connections there

Comment

No one in staff now remembers them after such a large gap.

Mehdi Bayat on the other hand is the head of Belgium's FA. Huge difference

Comment

Does anybody know Mohamad Naderi's situation? Transfermarkt says that his contract is running til June 2020 but as far as I remember, he signed a contract with perspolis, didn't he?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X