No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Transfers Winter 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ No Iranian in EPL , lets go for leagues / countries where we build up instead of being broken down by the British : )
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Don't they have enough CB's lool?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
        Don't they have enough CB's lool?
        He is naturally a DM and given they have been trying to use Hosseini as a DM it would make sense for them to bring in Cheshmi
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

would LOVE to see more players transfer to Turkey, Greece and even Eastern European countries. they're all great way to open their path to better European leagues & somewhat closer to our culture than Western Europe which makes adapting to an new environment easier for our players.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
            would LOVE to see more players transfer to Turkey, Greece and even Eastern European countries. they're all great way to open their path to better European leagues & somewhat closer to our culture than Western Europe which makes adapting to an new environment easier for our players.
            so would I, it would be so much better for our players development but unfortunately the culture in iran doesn't allow for this to be realistic. in my discussions with many former players they think its not worth it to go to a league like greece, austria, belgium, netherlands, etc. unless its a top team in one of those leagues. thankfully the mentality is a little different than it was before thanks to CQ and co.

hope trabzonspor keeps buying iranians they're 1/2 in their success with iranians if cheshmi comes in and makes it 2/3 I feel like more mid/top table clubs will look into iranians more. just look at the profit trabzonspor will be able to make in a year or two when they decide to sell majid
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

The best development for our football would be if Portugese teams start to import IPL players regularly off the back of Mehdi and Mehrdad's good performances..the best league for non-EU players to develop and to get noticed..also good weather and nice Mediteranean culture

Comment

I wish we had some bundesliga transfers truthfully, really surprising considering some of the reputations set by older generations there.

Comment

I hope some of our players join the Austrian Football Bundesliga and teams like RB Salzburg. Because scoring decently in that league apparently will get you Liverpool, Wolverhampton, and Manchester United offers.

Comment

We used to have several players in Austria. Minavand enjoyed a very successful run in the CL with Sturm Graz.

Comment

milad was actually on trial with sturm graz when Akhmat saw him (aKhmat were playing sturm graz in pre season friendly). Then Akhmat's coach (tajik ) approached milad and asked him in persian if hed be interested in coming to akhmat.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        I hope some of our players join the Austrian Football Bundesliga and teams like RB Salzburg. Because scoring decently in that league apparently will get you Liverpool, Wolverhampton, and Manchester United offers.
                        Ali Karimi received an offer from Salzburg after leaving Bayern but he moved to Qatar.

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        milad was actually on trial with sturm graz when Akhmat saw him (aKhmat were playing sturm graz in pre season friendly). Then Akhmat's coach (tajik ) approached milad and asked him in persian if hed be interested in coming to akhmat.
                        Can't believe Sturm rejected Milad.

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                          Ali Karimi received an offer from Salzburg after leaving Bayern but he moved to Qatar.
                          Can't believe Sturm rejected Milad.
                          I dont think they did. I cant remember but they either offered him contract or asked him to return for further trial in the next window. Terms Akhmat offered, and level of competition was just superior.

Comment

https://twitter.com/hasantuncel61/st...43933769732096

Trabzonspor kurmayları Esteghlal’de forma giyen İranlı savunmacı Roozbeh Chesmi’yi beğendi ve transfere onay verildi. Şartlar araştırılıyor. -> Roozbeh Cheshmi transfer was approved. Now conditions are being negotiated.

Comment

nice!!

Comment

Working...
                              X