No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Transfers Winter 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he is I wonder if it’s got to do with Victor Moses going to Inter and just wanting some back up in the squad or because he isn’t getting enough game time at Istanbulospur and they will send him somewhere else.

Comment

What do you prefer between :

1) Tm having good results every 4 years in the WC (2nd round/QF) and most of iranian players playing in Iran, Qatar or in small league/teams of Europe. Iran flag raised during one month every 4 years.

or

2) lots of successful legionnaire in the biggest teams and league of the world (Inter, Real, Liverpool...) but Tm having bad results (non qualifying in WC or out after the group stage when qualifying)? Iran flag raised every week/week-end

Currently example of 2) can be Serbia, Poland, at a lesser extent Egypt. Example of 1) can be Costa Rica in 2014, the US in 2014, 2002, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        What do you prefer between :

1) Tm having good results every 4 years in the WC (2nd round/QF) and most of iranian players playing in Iran, Qatar or in small league/teams of Europe. Iran flag raised during one month every 4 years.

or

2) lots of successful legionnaire in the biggest teams and league of the world (Inter, Real, Liverpool...) but Tm having bad results (non qualifying in WC or out after the group stage when qualifying)? Iran flag raised every week/week-end

Currently example of 2) can be Serbia, Poland, at a lesser extent Egypt. Example of 1) can be Costa Rica in 2014, the US in 2014, 2002, 2010
        Number 2 is an unrealistic scenario in Asia. If we had great players playing in top Euro clubs, no way we miss out on WC’s.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
          Number 2 is an unrealistic scenario in Asia. If we had great players playing in top Euro clubs, no way we miss out on WC’s.
          With IFF, sanctions, etc. nothing is impossible.
          Number 2 is realistic as it has also "qualifying in the WC and underperforming there"

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            With IFF, sanctions, etc. nothing is impossible.
            Number 2 is realistic as it has also "qualifying in the WC and underperforming there"
            yes it is realistic. look at korea and aussie they both made last WC2018 only with 1 goal in margin after like 20 games

Comment

Did Sosha Makani just transfer back to Mjondalen?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                Did Sosha Makani just transfer back to Mjondalen?
                Yes he did
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Steven Beitashour joins Teraktosazi , 1 year deal

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
                    source ?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
                      Per forum rules, plz don’t post news like this without any source. Friendly warning this time
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...ntwerp-report/

Naderi linked with Antwerp

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          Lol this is one the best ones in a while
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Lol this is one the best ones in a while
                            ?????

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              ?????
                              Who in their right mind would believe a top 5 Belgian team would actually be interested in a guy who couldn’t even feature in 1 game for Kortrijk? Is there anyone who’s that naive? I guess in Iran maybe
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                Who in their right mind would believe a top 5 Belgian team would actually be interested in a guy who couldn’t even feature in 1 game for Kortrijk? Is there anyone who’s that naive? I guess in Iran maybe
                                Wilmots is apparently taking over in the summer. Naderi was one of Wilmots' favorites.
                                He is a big, strong, fast defender. If he was a bit smarter, he'd be along smarter.

Comment

Working...
                                X