Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Some news about beiro
    According to iranian source, he will stay until the end of the season with PP and leave for either antwerp or genk next season (lol)
    According to Belgian source, beiro was due today to belgium but didn't come finally. Negotiations are still on going
    https://m.hln.be/sport/voetbal/trans...genk~a56dbb57/

According to Iranian Media, there is an agreement that he will leave this summer when the IPL is finished, Perspolise will receive 50% of the transfer fee ($700.000) next week and the rest of it when Beiro leaves this summer. The $350.000 will solv lot of PP's financial issues right now, (Branko and Calderon)

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/166413...ا-می-شود

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
      According to Iranian Media, there is an agreement that he will leave this summer when the IPL is finished, Perspolise will receive 50% of the transfer fee ($700.000) next week and the rest of it when Beiro leaves this summer. The $350.000 will solv lot of PP's financial issues right now, (Branko and Calderon)

I guess i have read that about beiro every season lol

Comment

beiro will not leave not at summer i promise you.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

انصاریفرد:
          علیرضا بیرانوند توجه به توافق صورت گرفته تابستان امسال راهی بلژیک می*شود اما باشگاه بخشی از مبلغ رضایت نامه را اکنون دریافت می کند..
          محمد حسن انصاریفرد در گفتگو با سایت رسمی باشگاه پرسپولیس، اظهار داشت: خوشحال هستم که می*توانیم به هواداران بگوییم با موافقت علیرضا بیرانوند و فداکاری او شرایطی پیش آمد که وی را در نیم فصل دوم و مرحله گروهی لیگ قهرمانان در اختیار خواهیم داشت و انتقال او به اروپا در تابستان سال آینده اتفاق خواهد افتاد.
          وی ادامه داد: علیرضا بیرانوند با وجود پیشنهادهای مالی کلانی که داشت، قید جدایی از پرسپولیس در این مقطع را زد و طبق توافقی که صورت گرفت و آن را نهایی می*کنیم، او در تابستان پیش رو راهی لیگ بلژیک خواهد شد. بخشی از مبلغ رضایت نامه او نیز در روزهای آینده به باشگاه پرداخت خواهد شد.
          مدیر عامل باشگاه پرسپولیس خاطرنشان کرد: تیم خنک بلژیک چهارشنبه شب با ارسال نامه*ای به صورت رسمی خواهان به خدمت گرفتن دروازه*بان ملی*پوش ما شد. روز پنجشنبه هم پیشنهاد دیگری باز هم از سوی تیمی بلژیکی به خود بیرانوند ارائه شد هر دو تیم پیشنهادهای مالی عالی به بیرانوند ارائه کرده و آمادگی داشتند مبلغ رضایت*نامه را هم به باشگاه پرداخت کنند. به این ترتیب اگر علیرضا بیرانوند تصمیم به جدایی می*گرفت با توجه به بندهای صریح قرارداد از دست باشگاه کاری ساخته نبود و نمی*توانستیم مانع این کار شویم. همه چیز به خود بیرانوند مربوط می*شد.
          انصاریفرد تصریح کرد: بیرانوند هم مردد بود که در این شرایط تیم را ترک کندو در نهایت تصمیم به ماندن گرفت. در این زمینه از تلاش همه همکارانم و وکیل بیرانوند تشکر می*کنم.
          برای این منظور، در نهایت راهکارهایی در نظر گرفته شد که با تائید علیرضا بیرانوند و موافقت باشگاه بلژیکی، این انتقال در تابستان انجام شود ولی باشگاه پرسپولیس نیمی از مبلغ رضایت نامه را در دو مرحله در همین مقطع و نیمی دیگر را در پایان فصل به باشگاه پرداخت کند.
          قسط اول ظرف سه روز آینده به باشگاه پرسپولیس پرداخت می*شود و قسط دوم هم 45 روز دیگر در اختیار ما قرار می*گیرد. نیمی از مبلغ رضایت نامه نیز اخر فصل به باشگاه پرسپولیس پرداخت می شود. همچنین علیرضا بیرانوند هم توافقی را با باشگاه بلژیکی به امضاء رساندع و انتقال او به این تیم قطعی شده.
          مدیر عامل سرخپوشان اضافه کرد: از علیرضا بیرانوند ممنون هستیم که در این شرایط، تیم را ترک نکرد و به پیشنهادهای طلایی و کلان پشت پا زد. به او مبلغ قابل توجهی را پیشنهاد دادند ولی به خاطر پرسپولیس، هواداران، دینی که نسبت به یحیی داشت، دست

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7vPTh2ArQI/

Comment

https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/nieuws...liegtuig-.html

https://www.dhnet.be/sports/football...78e24471b039fd

Comment

It seems if he doenst leave now it is guarantee for the summer.

Unlike previous rumors which seemed just based on iranian media bs, this one originated and developed via belgian sources and iranians just corresponded. Genk need a GK and have been chasing beira for a year or so now.

90 just quoted PP director.

با اعلام انصاری فرد انتقال علیرضا بیرانوند به خنک بلژیک نهایی شد
              او تا پایان این فصل در پرسپولیس خواهد ماند و از ابتدای فصل آینده به این تیم ملحق خواهد شد؛

For those who are unable to read :

With the announcement by Ansarifard (Director) the transfer of alireza Beiranvand to GENK of belgium is finalized. He will stay to the end of the season in perspolis and from the beginning of next season will join Genk.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                It seems if he doenst leave now it is guarantee for the summer.

Unlike previous rumors which seemed just based on iranian media bs, this one originated and developed via belgian sources and iranians just corresponded. Genk need a GK and have been chasing beira for a year or so now.
                Agreed, some people will still try and claim otherwise and argue with you for having positivity for this transfer, in addition to putting Beiranvand in a bad light. And make ridiculous claims that 27 years old is late for a GK even though it's common knowledge that keepers can play their football until their late 30s/early 40s.

Comment

well there has been bazaargarmi at times by PP, beira, agents, all of them. So i dont blame people who are skeptical. But when the director of the club says the transfer has been concluded then that is that.

Comment

also Genk GK was could have done better for milads goal and was at fault for the 3rd goal too. They definitely need a GK.

Comment

Some news about beiro

According to iranian source, he will stay until the end of the season with PP and leave for either antwerp or genk next season (lol)

According to Belgian source, beiro was due today to belgium but didn't come finally. Negotiations are still on going
                      https://m.hln.be/sport/voetbal/trans...genk~a56dbb57/
                      Well it makes more sense. Why would Beiranvand join a team which probably wanted him on loan (from my information) and where he may just play two months until vukovic is back.

As for Antwerp, they have Bolat who's a good GK. There's some bazaar garmi going on, he was announced in Turkey, but I think that he just wants a new contract with Antwerp.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Am thinking of doing the same promise that I did with Tafazoli here:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2581062

I.e. if Beiranvand ever starts a game for a European club, I will donate 500 dollars to any cause suggested by PFDC members (via a poll).

I like the guy but it's just not him - he doesn't want to play in Europe. And that's fair enough, I respect that. I rather he start for PP then be on the bench at SPAL B.

Comment

According to pp, he will join antwerp this summer. Would have prefer Genk as there is a free spot there.

Comment

Genk in the summer makes no sense for Genk. They are need of a GK right now.

Comment

According to pp, he will join antwerp this summer. Would have prefer Genk as there is a free spot there.
                              This is a crappy team, I was ok with Genk though. Antwerp having a good season but overall is a crappy club.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                This is a crappy team, I was ok with Genk though.
                                Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                                They ended 4th last season, were eliminated by AZ in extra time @ EL play-offs and are currently 3rd in the league. So I wouldn't say they are a crappy team per se, they have a very fanatic fan base and are hard to beat at home. Nonetheless I agree Genk would be a way better move for Beiranvand, but this entire soap doesn't make me believe a transfer will happen...

Comment

Working...
                                X