Iranian Football Transfers Winter 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
    Crystal palace would be an awful career step. No CL/EL. Just for what, to play in an overrated league?
    its not even a rumor. The links Hoorad posted, one of which is just a random twitter account saying hed be a good fit, the other is a twitter link which was removed.

Russias medias havent reported anything.

Smells of bs. Dont worry about it.

Comment

Ghaedi wanted by Fullham according to Stramaccioni. For a player as technical and unphysical as he is, championship wouldn't be a good move. Portugal would be best imo.

https://twitter.com/PersianFutbol/st...06343169105920

Comment

Ghaedi wanted by Fullham according to Stramaccioni. For a player as technical and unphysical as he is, championship wouldn't be a good move. Portugal would be best imo.

https://twitter.com/PersianFutbol/st...06343169105920
        Way too slight for English football.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City
          https://twitter.com/index_inside/sta...82784446824448

“Crystal Palace have reportedly had a bid accepted for Sardar Azmoun. According to reports In Russia. #footballindex”

https://twitter.com/FINDEXROOKIE/sta...83504902418440

“Sardar Azmoun en route to the Premier League.
          Very good stats this year domestically and in Europe. #footballindex”
          Plz don’t post rumors from nonsense twitter accounts that don’t have any actual source. Thanks.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

still the fact he is getting looked at is positive. IF fulham are looking im sure portuguese teams are too.

Comment

Coach Andrea Stramaccioni , back from the experience in Iran on the Esteghlal bench, told Corriere dello Sport : "One of my greatest satisfactions is having contributed to the growth of Mehdi Ghaedi . He is a twenty year old boy, last year he played only 4 games. He was the left winger, I changed his role convincing him to make the second striker. It was not easy: he niche. The captain came to me to say: mister, leave it alone. Instead I have he insisted, thinking of players of his size like Papu Gomez, Di Natale or Giovinco, if they see the goal they become devastating: now he is the top scorer of the championship and Fulham wants it ".

this is the transcript of what he said.

https://www.calciomercato.com/news/s...e-ghaedi-86851

a really good point. His style is reminiscent of those guys.

Comment

Crystal palace would be an awful career step. No CL/EL. Just for what, to play in an overrated league?
                I’m not a huge advocate for the move either. My preference is Leipzig or a similar quality team.

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                its not even a rumor. The links Hoorad posted, one of which is just a random twitter account saying hed be a good fit, the other is a twitter link which was removed.

Russias medias havent reported anything.

Smells of bs. Dont worry about it.
                https://twitter.com/GolBezan/status/1210840361972781056

You are not being very fair. CP was also interested in Azmoun this time around last year when he was a Rubin player and I believe the interest is still present by their manager. I posted the CP interest BEFORE these. Teams are allowed to be interested in our players, that does not mean the players have to go to those interested teams. As far as Russian Media goes, the 2 sources are Sport Express and Nexon. I know those are fake Twitter accounts, I’ve been following Transfers for quite awhile to be able to distinguish from credible sources or not. Anyway I will delete the posts.

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                Plz don’t post rumors from nonsense twitter accounts that don’t have any actual source. Thanks.
                I will delete the posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  I’m not a huge advocate for the move either. My preference is Leipzig or a similar quality team.
                  https://twitter.com/GolBezan/status/1210840361972781056
                  You are not being very fair. CP was also interested in Azmoun this time around last year when he was a Rubin player and I believe the interest is still present by their manager. I posted the CP interest BEFORE these. Teams are allowed to be interested in our players, that does not mean the players have to go to those interested teams. As far as Russian Media goes, the 2 sources are Sport Express and Nexon. I know those are fake Twitter accounts, I’ve been following Transfers for quite awhile to be able to distinguish from credible sources or not. Anyway I will delete the posts.
                  I will delete the posts.
                  Those are the sources quoted by iranians on twitter. As I mentioned, I searched for the original russian articles, wasnt able to find. I think CP are definitely an interested team, just not very sure where the rumors that they bid 30 mil today came from.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    Those are the sources quoted by iranians on twitter. As I mentioned, I searched for the original russian articles, wasnt able to find. I think CP are definitely an interested team, just not very sure where the rumors that they bid 30 mil today came from.
                    I feel like people are over analyzing this and panicking to quickly. In all honesty, I believe this is bazargarmy to draw in more and more offers. However, people need to understand nothing is official under pen is put to paper and teams have a right to be interested in our players, that doesn’t mean our players have to go despite team’s interests

https://www.transfermarkt.us/lian-sp...rma/berater/13

Azmoun has signed with one of the best agency available “LIAN SPORTS” (the same agency as Koulibaly of Napoli and Jovic of Real Madrid), so him making a decent move should be the least of worries.

Comment

https://www.abola.pt/nnh/2019-12-28/...-azmoun/821595

Crystal Palace advances with €30 million by Azmoun

Sardar Azmoun is being one of the great figures of Zenit. Together with Dzyba, the Iranian striker forms an attacking duo that helped lift the St. Petersburg team to the top spot in the championship.

*The good performances have not gone unnoticed and Azmoun has aroused the greed of several clubs. According to Sport Express, Crystal Palace is willing to pay Zenit € 30 million on market reopening. The London emblem will have already contacted the Russians, but has not yet received a reply.

A product of Sepahan's formation, Azmoun joined Zenit in 2018 after excelling at Rostov. In total he scored 23 goals in 41 matches.

Comment

Roy Hodgson = Bezan ziresh va bedo.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Whether it’s true or not, hopefully this makes other teams aware that their may be a bid coming in for him. Maybe the rumours are coming from inside Zenit to start a bidding war.
                          We should be used by now to a British team being linked with Sardar every transfer window, be it Liverpool or Wolves or Celtic etc .

Comment

I don't know about Ghaedi to Fulham. Not only he's not strong enough for football outside of Asia, he doesn't fit what Fulham needs at the moment. If anything their biggest needs atm are Fullbacks and midfielders.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              I don't know about Ghaedi to Fulham. Not only he's not strong enough for football outside of Asia, he doesn't fit what Fulham needs at the moment. If anything their biggest needs atm are Fullbacks and midfielders.
                              Jean Michaël Seri was 5’6 in comparison to Ghaedi who 5’5.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                Jean Michaël Seri was 5’6 in comparison to Ghaedi who 5’5.
                                Seri struggled at Fulham too. I agree with ‘The’, Fulham are strong in their attacking options already.

Comment

Working...
                                X