Iranian Football Transfers Winter 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Wilmots is apparently taking over in the summer. Naderi was one of Wilmots' favorites.
    He is a big, strong, fast defender. If he was a bit smarter, he'd be along smarter.
    Right which is why for now there is nothing to it but people who are trying to be Nostradamus rather than reporting on legit news.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Right which is why for now there is nothing to it but people who are trying to be Nostradamus rather than reporting on legit news.
      Did you view the source/link? It was from the PFDC news page, posted by a fellow PFDC user. The notion is as Nokhodi stated is Wilmots could take over Antwerp next and Beiranvand/Naderi are his favorite players.

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Who in their right mind would believe a top 5 Belgian team would actually be interested in a guy who couldn’t even feature in 1 game for Kortrijk? Is there anyone who’s that naive? I guess in Iran maybe
      So you are essentially saying Naderi is the same player he was as before even under his loan spell? Because as it stands he would be going back to his Belgian club after his loan spell finishes as it currently stands. I may not appreciate everything about Naderi as a player but I appreciate his mentality to choose European Football for development rather than casing the $. Even if it doesn’t work, at least he can say he tried.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Did you view the source/link? It was from the PFDC news page, posted by a fellow PFDC user. The notion is as Nokhodi stated is Wilmots could take over Antwerp next and Beiranvand/Naderi are his favorite players.

So you are essentially saying Naderi is the same player he was as before even under his loan spell? Because as it stands he would be going back to his Belgian club after his loan spell finishes as it currently stands. I may not appreciate everything about Naderi as a player but I appreciate his mentality to choose European Football for development rather than casing the $. Even if it doesn’t work, at least he can say he tried.
        Harfet manteghi ast. Yek bazikon mitone rosht kone va behtar beshe.

Yek nemoneye ashkaar: Mehdi Ghaedi emrooz yek bazikone ba-hooshtari ast taa 1-2 saal pish va az nazare tasmimgiri va harkat bedone toop

kheili behtar kaar mikone.

Shayad Naderi ham rosht karde, shayad ham na, man dorost nemitonam in ghezavat raa konam chon ziyaad nadidam baazi kone, amma emkaanesh

hast va be nazare man harfet mantegh daare.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
          Harfet manteghi ast. Yek bazikon mitone rosht kone va behtar beshe.

Yek nemoneye ashkaar: Mehdi Ghaedi emrooz yek bazikone ba-hooshtari ast taa 1-2 saal pish va az nazare tasmimgiri va harkat bedone toop

kheili behtar kaar mikone.

Shayad Naderi ham rosht karde, shayad ham na, man dorost nemitonam in ghezavat raa konam chon ziyaad nadidam baazi kone, amma emkaanesh

hast va be nazare man harfet mantegh daare.
          Merci, Ardalan jan.

Comment

https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/nieuws...e-testen-.html

Alireza Beiranvand will travel to Antwerp, Belgium in the coming weeks to undergo his medical tests ahead of his summer transfer to Royal Antwerp.

Comment

After Taremi and Mohammadi, trio of Iranians in Portuguese sights, says M. Teixeira

https://www.abola.pt/nnh/2020-03-24/...iz-migu/835673

After Taremi and Mohammadi, trio of Iranians in Portuguese sights, says Miguel Teixeira

Interested and curious, Miguel Teixeira, Portuguese who plays the role of assistant coach in the assistant of Sepahan, has been appreciating since Iran the success of some Iranian players in Portugal, showing two glaring cases in Aves and Rio Ave.

«Mohammadi and Taremi have had excellent times and nothing surprises me. Even less Mohammadi, who was my player. What they have done will earn them invitations to Portugal and abroad. Too bad Aves is last, it doesn't help… Taremi went to a very stable club with one of the best coaches in Portugal. They helped him a lot ”, he notes, identifying the differences between a well-placed player and a less well-protected one.

Miguel Teixeira also realizes that this football bridge from Persia to the Iberian Peninsula is on the verge of gaining greater fluidity.

«We have three players at Sepahan referenced to play in Portugal, above all for what they did in the Asian Champions League. I speak of the 24-year-old goalkeeper Payam, who has already been approached to play there, our midfielder Rafiei, very experienced and technically above average, and the extreme Mohebi, of the Olympic team, who went to the A team and made two goals for Cambodia. I believe they will see you in Portugal », he maintains.

Comment

https://www.abola.pt/nnh/2020-03-24/...iz-migu/835673

After Taremi and Mohammadi, trio of Iranians in Portuguese sights, says Miguel Teixeira

Interested and curious, Miguel Teixeira, Portuguese who plays the role of assistant coach in the assistant of Sepahan, has been appreciating since Iran the success of some Iranian players in Portugal, showing two glaring cases in Aves and Rio Ave.

«Mohammadi and Taremi have had excellent times and nothing surprises me. Even less Mohammadi, who was my player. What they have done will earn them invitations to Portugal and abroad. Too bad Aves is last, it doesn't help… Taremi went to a very stable club with one of the best coaches in Portugal. They helped him a lot ”, he notes, identifying the differences between a well-placed player and a less well-protected one.

Miguel Teixeira also realizes that this football bridge from Persia to the Iberian Peninsula is on the verge of gaining greater fluidity.

«We have three players at Sepahan referenced to play in Portugal, above all for what they did in the Asian Champions League. I speak of the 24-year-old goalkeeper Payam, who has already been approached to play there, our midfielder Rafiei, very experienced and technically above average, and the extreme Mohebi, of the Olympic team, who went to the A team and made two goals for Cambodia. I believe they will see you in Portugal », he maintains.

Niazmand in Portugal would be great, his season was better than Beiranvands. A few seasons in Europe and he might displace him.

Comment

I think the biggest obstacle all these years was that we had no formal connection to European leagues and all of our players would have to be beyond exceptional even compared to their European counterparts to be taken to Europe.

Establishing connections in Belgium/Portugal with Mehdi Bayat and Quieroz's notoriety really helped push some of these transfers through. If they continue to be successful we can become a feeding nation to these leagues and have our players play long lasting parts there. Even in places like the Eredivisie we have had success. This is in the long term is better than just having a few players go into the top leagues every 20 yrs or so.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                    I think the biggest obstacle all these years was that we had no formal connection to European leagues and all of our players would have to be beyond exceptional even compared to their European counterparts to be taken to Europe.

Establishing connections in Belgium/Portugal with Mehdi Bayat and Quieroz's notoriety really helped push some of these transfers through. If they continue to be successful we can become a feeding nation to these leagues and have our players play long lasting parts there. Even in places like the Eredivisie we have had success. This is in the long term is better than just having a few players go into the top leagues every 20 yrs or so.
                    Well, I hope you are right but that is exactly what we said about Germany, Italy and Spain a long time ago. Look at us now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                      Well, I hope you are right but that is exactly what we said about Germany, Italy and Spain a long time ago. Look at us now.
                      We didn't have real solid connections there besides a couple players like Nekounam/Shojaei, (Daei, Mahdavikia, Hashemian) there. In Belgium/Portugal we can definitely establish our players. If they can get to Portugal/Belgium from Iran it is a lot easier to go higher from there than from Iran straight to Bayern/Manchester United etc.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                        We didn't have real solid connections there besides a couple players like Nekounam/Shojaei, (Daei, Mahdavikia, Hashemian) there. In Belgium/Portugal we can definitely establish our players. If they can get to Portugal/Belgium from Iran it is a lot easier to go higher from there than from Iran straight to Bayern/Manchester United etc.
                        Dude if we count out Zandi and Dejagah who were raised in Germany, We had at least 6 players who did well in their German clubs. The solid connections were there and more. In Portugal we have only 3. In Belgium 6. How is that any better? Don't get too excited. We did. We were wrong. Just enjoy the moment with so many of our players in Europe.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-ls6XNJ...d=4sysmu3tlko7

What’s this about?

Comment

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...majid-hosseini

Hertha Berlin Eyes Iranian Defender Majid Hosseini
                            Hosseini baa Trabzonspor tamdid kard?
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                              Hosseini baa Trabzonspor tamdid kard?
                              I spoke with somebody close in his camp about it today. No decision has been made yet as a result of Coronavirus. Before that trab wanted to activate his +1 year clause which he had as an option when he signed from SS. Majid himself is happy to be at Trab for another year, especially with possibility of CL football, another run at superlig title. Source mentioned that he is fully fit as well now which is positive, he struggled a lot with injury this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                                Dude if we count out Zandi and Dejagah who were raised in Germany, We had at least 6 players who did well in their German clubs. The solid connections were there and more. In Portugal we have only 3. In Belgium 6. How is that any better? Don't get too excited. We did. We were wrong. Just enjoy the moment with so many of our players in Europe.
                                We have no connections to Germany now. I'm just saying that if we use real connections to clubs consistently we wont have gaps in our legionnaires anymore.

Taremi went to Portugal on CQs recs. Of course Taremi is talented, but the rec helped. Now you have Portuguese fans/coaches praising Iranian talent and calling for more players from Iran.

Its been a shorter period of time. Watch how Russia/Portugal will have clubs scouting Iranians going forward.

If we dont have the financial pull to get our players there like Japan/Korea... this is how we funnel them to Europe.

Comment

Working...
                                X