No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Transfers Winter 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesssss great news, Beiranvand to Genk is 100% now.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      https://www.instagram.com/p/B6u3nr3geyw/

I was right Beiranvand is transferring and most likely to Belgium. What logical explanation would be behind him being benched to Rado???

I believe the team maybe Genk as they previously have shown interest.
      I was correct, it was Genk. :3

Comment

Great news. As a goalie he can play till he’s 40 and have a great career. He can play in any major team. He has the physique and the talent.

Comment

any Genk sources yet confirming the capture..?
          what the move valued at?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            any Genk sources yet confirming the capture..?
            what the move valued at?
            https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/nieuws...krc-genk-.html

https://www.walfoot.be/news/2020-01-...re-gardien/amp

€700k according to Navad, Persepolis are getting ripped off for this deal but who cares (at least they get a fee rather than him leaving on a free transfer).

Comment

Hope this is true since I don’t see a picture of him holding their jersey yet but if it is that’s awesome but heyf that he didn’t join them at the beginning of the season he would have played champions league vs the likes of Napoli, Liverpool, and a stacked Salzburg team. I really badly hope for the Majid Hosseini move to the bundesliga to go through we need a central defender in the top leagues!

Comment

“nO bEiRaNdVaNd WiLl NeVeR lEaVe IrAn”

“bEiRaNdVaNd LoSt HiS pLaCe To RaDoSeViC”

“bEiRaNdVaNd NeEds tO bE dRoPpeD”

Beiranvand is the best keeper Iran’s ever produced, that’s just the way it is.
                You’re talking as if there were masses of ppl who questioned his capability and quality. Don’t applaud too much now, this move came several years too late (biting my tongue since it’s still not official) with all the Irani/tarof baazi he pulled for YEARS. He gets no applause for doing what he should have done a long time ago.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Carlos Carvahal confirms that an English club is interested in Taremi as well as Benfica , Porto and Lisbon.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spo...nsfer-17616762

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    You’re talking as if there were masses of ppl who questioned his capability and quality. Don’t applaud too much now, this move came several years too late (biting my tongue since it’s still not official) with all the Irani/tarof baazi he pulled for YEARS. He gets no applause for doing what he should have done a long time ago.
                    Luckily for him is that goalkeepers tend to have longer careers then outfield players and reach their peak later.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      No I'm not, that's what YOU are falsely labeling me of doing. I just pulled these direct quotations from people who have said these things.

Irani/tarof baazi??? The guy has a life outside of football you know (aka his wife and his child) he spoke about it numerous times on TV and in news interviews about this situation and I do not blame him for putting family over football (nor should anybody). Keepers can play until their late 30s/early 40s so not quite sure why its being labeled as late??? Plus he is going to one of Belgium's best and champions of the 2018-19 season and have secured 4 titles who also regularly feature in Champions Leauge.

If you guys want to view this move as a negatively so be it, but just don't expect me or others who favour this move to look at it the same way. Not sure why you are quoting me in the first place.

Comment

No I'm not, that's what YOU are falsely labeling me of doing. I just pulled these direct quotations from people who have said these things.
                        Irani/tarof baazi??? The guy has a life outside of football you know (aka his wife and his child) he spoke about it numerous times on TV and in news interviews about this situation and I do not blame him for putting family over football (nor should anybody). Keepers can play until their late 30s/early 40s so not quite sure why its being labeled as late??? Plus he is going to one of Belgium's best and champions of the 2018-19 season and have secured 4 titles who also regularly feature in Champions Leauge.
                        If you guys want to view this move as a negatively so be it, but just don't expect me or others who favour this move to look at it the same way. Not sure why you are quoting me in the first place.
                        Right - you pulled those quotes for a reason, right? I won’t assume then, please tell me, what purpose did it serve if it was not meant to paint a picture that ppl doubted him as a keeper.

Yes irani/taaorf baazi at its absolute finest is a goalkeeper who goes to the World Cup puts on a performance that catches the attention of the world but refuses to leave Persepolis despite tons of interest because he wanted Persepolis to get “enough money” and wanted to leave for a “big” club. What a bunch of nonsense/bs that was....I never once saw him reference his family. That was the same garbage he threw in the media repeatedly.

Imagine if JB or abedzadeh didn’t leave their teams bc of a lack of money, where would they be? We need more guys like them who understand there are no clubs or agents that give a sh!t about them and they need to do what’s best for their career. Beiro wasting more time in Persepolis only did him harm - yes he still has years ahead of him but it doesn’t change the fact that it’s late.

When Taremi went to Portugal we were all happy but understood it was too late. He’s shining and could be making a bigger move now.....imagine he came to Portugal 3 seasons ago and was on the same trajectory we could have been talking about a move to Dortmund, Monaco, Ac Milan instead of Porto and Aston Villa.
                        Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 01-23-2020, 04:45 PM.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Great great news!!! Beira deserves it more than any other player of this generation, fought his whole life to become a great keeper.

Proud!
                          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Great news for Beiranvand, but I believe it when I see him announced by Genk. Taremi I feel would be better off in Portugal.

Comment

Iranian media is talking about an agreement with AA Gent while Belgian media is talking about Racing Genk...

Comment

Genk needs a goalkeeper, so it is highly possible. The only thing that doesn't make sense is that they wanted someone on loan. I actually offered them a GK on loan but it didn't work out financially. They are/were after Anderlecht's Didillon for a loan but it seems like it won't happen.
                                Their main GK, is injured til February-March. The young Coucke who started as the #1 GK had some up and down so far, they can't rely on him and they have a very good prospect, 16-17, he played a few games but he's just not ready yet. He actually made a huge mistake in his first CL game but it doesn't change the fact that he's a beast for his age.
                                Last edited by dcpp; 01-24-2020, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X