No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Transfers Winter 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stokes to Persepolis is now official per his own Instagram......hands down the best and most deep striker roster Persepolis has ever had with alipour, osaguona, and now stokes
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Genk just bought a new GK until the end of the season. that's now sure Genk won't get Beiro despite he was their n°1 choice.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Genk just bought a new GK until the end of the season. that's now sure Genk won't get Beiro despite he was their n°1 choice.
        Didillon has been loaned until the end of the season to Genk.

By the end of the summer, Vukovic will be in his last season contract wise, I think they will try to sell him.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
          Didillon has been loaned until the end of the season to Genk.

By the end of the summer, Vukovic will be in his last season contract wise, I think they will try to sell him.

Do you think it’s within the realm of possibility for Noorafkan and Naderi to return Belgium in the summer when their loan spells finish?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            Do you think it’s within the realm of possibility for Noorafkan and Naderi to return Belgium in the summer when their loan spells finish?
            Kortrijk's transfers policy is too complicated so I really don't know what will happen with Naderi.

Noorafkan has shown in the past that he's a good football player. I don't think they would have loaned him twice to just get rid of him. However, there will be many factors. The coach, spots where they need to bring players. They can't really rely on their academy. Their best players leave to other academies at the age of 14-15.

So they're always after good opportunities to get some cash after a year or two. There will definitely be a re-evaluation when he'll be back. He will have to show that he's improved. I shall add that Charleroi's midfield has a lack of depth. So he needs to do his best to seize the opportunity.

Comment

he is Iraqi!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Antwerp signed a 20 y o croatian gk for 3,5years

Comment

BTW I don't know know if it was mentioned in this thread but Beiranvand was recommanded by Wilmots to these different teams.

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
                    BTW I don't know know if it was mentioned in this thread but Beiranvand was recommanded by Wilmots to these different teams.

Cool, at least some of our more racially-inclined members will be happy that Wilmots did something

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2640027

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                      Cool, at least some of our more racially-inclined members will be happy that Wilmots did something
                      http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2640027
                      happy that i havent seen toolehkhers commenting on here for a little bit all he ever did was cause conflicts and speak nonsense and lies lol

Comment

The only nice things in current iranian football : entertaining Euro transfer rumors these past weeks (that don't go through though) and goals of our legionnaires in Europe.

Comment

dude grew up a goat-herder and up until short few years ago a street bum trying to scape out a living wage...
                          then i hear he is married now with multiple children, living it up in Tehran, getting stupid sum$ to do whats his life passion being admired all over the country... and already established number 1 keeper in TM with little more to prove for it..!!
                          can you imagine how scary the proposition would be for him to pack up and leave for a strange foreign land, not knowing the language, hardly anybody and be forced to train hard and nearly start at scratch again, likely getting paid a fraction of what he is making now after taxes ..!!
                          chances are he will continue to use these transfer rumors as bazargarmi to extend his contract in PP or perhaps another ipl club willing to significantly up his pay..!!

i dont think he is going anywhere outside the country until his position as the #1 keeper in TM become questionable or seriously challenged by another..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            dude grew up a goat-herder and up until short few years ago a street bum trying to scape out a living wage...
                            then i hear he is married now with multiple children, living it up in Tehran, getting stupid sum$ to do whats his life passion being admired all over the country... and already established number 1 keeper in TM with little more to prove for it..!!
                            can you imagine how scary the proposition would be for him to pack up and leave for a strange foreign land, not knowing the language, hardly anybody and be forced to train hard and nearly start at scratch again, likely getting paid a fraction of what he is making now after taxes ..!!
                            chances are he will continue to use these transfer rumors as bazargarmi to extend his contract in PP or perhaps another ipl club willing to significantly up his pay..!!

i dont think he is going anywhere outside the country until his position as the #1 keeper in TM become questionable or seriously challenged by another..!
                            That's not a good excuse. When you play for your country and against the like or CR7 in a WC, you should (start to) be ambitious at some point. Belgium is a small country with a lot of his TM mates there.
                            The guy has just nothing to lose to play at least 6 months there. At worst, PP or any IPL team will come after him if he doesn't become successful there (like Nurafkan).

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

IMO its already being challenged by niazmand who is breaking (if im not mistaken) beiro's clean sheet records. if he doesnt move, I will bet everything within a few years niazmand will be the new #1
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Niazmand has all the traits to be a great goalkeeper for Iran - Really have great hopes for him. I wish we could have picked him for more U23 tournaments over the last 2-3 years in which we chose other keepers over him for reasons which aren't clear to me. He is so far beyond the other keepers around his age and the guy to keep Beiranvand on his toes.

Comment

Working...
                                X