This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pan-Turkism and Tractor Sazi

That some Tractor Sazi fans would chant Pan-Turk songs is nothing new, but it seems to me that the number is increasing.
    Recently i have found a video, where in Turkish TV, they proudly show how Tractor Fans make the Grey Wolf Greeting and promoting Separatism. Even Mustafa Denizli (Tracotrs Coach) is sitting in the show and seem to enjoy these behavior and sympathize with them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03jVYGmN8GA

It is really sad, that we let the Wolf inside the house without even noticing it. It seems that Azerbaijan and Turkey are using Tractor Sazi for their political ideologies.
    See also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNRWBRcSUsw - it is so sad...

Not this again...

Comment

Thats the same in Foolad Stadium, not that bad but also.

We have to accept these things and its too late for talking....Azarbaijan, Khuzestan, Kordestan ...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Not this again...
        Sorry mate, i just felt that i should share this video about Denizli who is Tractors Coach.

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
          Thats the same in Foolad Stadium, not that bad but also.

We have to accept these things and its too late for talking....Azarbaijan, Khuzestan, Kordestan ...
          To late for what? to stop separatism?

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
            To late for what? to stop separatism?
            Not to stop separatism but too late to make all iranians love iran again......

Comment

Go watch videos from the protests today from Orumieh and Tabriz and tell me really how prevalent this "seperatism" is among the people of Azarbaijan. Nothing more than an effort to make them bigger than they actually are.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                Go watch videos from the protests today from Orumieh and Tabriz and tell me really how prevalent this "seperatism" is among the people of Azarbaijan. Nothing more than an effort to make them bigger than they actually are.
                Are you in Tabriz or Orumieh right now?

Comment

ye zaman torka miamadan dame marze iran dampahi mikharidan....dampahi pelastiki...hala ina zer zer mikonan tork vatanim...

bayasti tractor ro sahif kard...all players like shojaei to their team..
                  World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                  sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                  If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                  -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                    ye zaman torka miamadan dame marze iran dampahi mikharidan....dampahi pelastiki...hala ina zer zer mikonan tork vatanim...

bayasti tractor ro sahif kard...all players like shojaei to their team..
                    Oon zaman tamoom shod dadash alan una 100 saleh joloe ma hastan, oona be ma mikhandan,

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                      Its not about seperatists, its about loving iran or not, and the show that they love turkish shit more than iran.
                      Go on instagram check some profiles of iranians from azarbaijan or kordestan or ahwza, you wont find anyone not mentioning a wolf, atatürk, turkey in their profiles

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                        Its not about seperatists, its about loving iran or not, and the show that they love turkish shit more than iran.
                        Go on instagram check some profiles of iranians from azarbaijan or kordestan or ahwza, you wont find anyone not mentioning a wolf, atatürk, turkey in their profiles
                        One question for you: Do you love Iran?

Comment

I do but i also see the reality...., i love Iran because im Iranian, many iranians from diffrent nations dont love iran thats a fact you see it yourself ..... example these tractor fans

Comment

Pan Turkism my ass!

These Traitors are fed from other places! .. These few Azari traitors have to remember, not only an inch of Azar-Abadegan is ever going to leave Iran, but once the MF arab IR is put into the garbage can of history, we are going to reinstate our claim for our territory that were taken away from Iran in the 1826-28 wars with Russians. Lankaran, Nickhchivan and other cities in ex-USSR Azar-Abadegan are Iran and will always remain as such. Then Pan-Turkism can shove their grey wolf gesture up their … !!!

Comment

Plz use Gen Forum for these type of issues!
                              thanks.
                              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X