Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the fault of the recent two loses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangekyou View Post
    That 0-0 result is completely irrelevant. We were at the top of our group and only needed a draw. Players were instructed to don’t give 100% so they would be more fit at the next game. Iraqi players have a 100% and were completely outgassed the next game
    Originally posted by Behrooz View Post
    When TM players can not make 3-4 passes together it will be players fault first.
    When the coach fails at organizing and as a result every player is out of possession and completely clueless. It becomes impossible to complete passes. Even Ronaldo and Messi would have trouble completing passes if they played in this team with this coach.

Comment

baba joon ... WHO Made this poll ?
      why didn't they add the BEST and REAL option ... a 5th option...... which is ... "ALL OF THE ABOVE"

New manager
      had less than 3-4 camps with ZERO friendlies - not even with a local club or the u23 team just so they can keep the squad together for some more time
      missing players
      getting bullshit effort from the others
      losing in a game in 1274 degree weather in Bahrain

I am still not very worried ....
      The game on the 19th with Iraq and Bahrain will tell us a lot about our chances of winning the group
      I think the best outcome for us would be a DRAW .... or ... a BAHRAIN win

Regardless, our future task is now clear ... we MUST win our next 4 games ( 3 of which are at home ) .... no matter who our manager has been, our players play better with their backs against the wall ..... and here we are at that point.

Prayer : PLEASE KOHDA JOON , please have Shojaie and Haj Safi retire from Team Melli asap.

Comment

I think CQ was at fault.

Comment

Working...
        X