Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Masoud Shojai overstayed his welcome?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Massud now wanna go on a high note..!!? lol
    First off .... fat chance of that happening with him in the mix and the current TM set-up ..!?
    second go away man already .... or at least join the TM coaching crew instead... ee yaroo be Daie gofte zeki...??

btw
    wtf is Estiven havan kob? looks like the falaj dude of the The Theory of Everything..!!

Comment

Originally posted by OSTAD POOYA
      I have a lot of respect for Masoud Shojai and do not like to bash him. But I believe he has overstayed his stay at TM. After Asian Cup he should have retired. The two yellows today was not good at all and I think he is very responsible for today's loss. I hope he retires from Iranian Football after this game. He was a special player and did a lot for Iran and he should be thanked and respected. But he definitely has overstayed and needs to step aside to allow room for some younger players to join.
      During the last 10 minutes of the game against Iraq someone sent me a text message saying the score was tied. Then a second text message indicated Shojaie had received a second yellow and consequently a red card. At that point I feared the worst. With nearly ten minutes left, Iran had to defend heroically against a hungry Iraqi team that was beginning to smell blood and was supported by thousands of fans. Sadly, the worst came to pass.

But why? Even though players in that situation tend to get emotional, and more so Iranians against an Arab team, Shojaie is a veteran and he should have been more disciplined after receiving his first yellow. Since Iran doesn't play defense as well as they did during Queiroz' tenure, the sense of apprehension was understandable, as the Iraqis smartly took advantage of Iran's major defensive vulnerabilities and came out victorious.

Comment

I direct messaged Shojaei official Instagram account saying “You are a great hero for TM but for the love of god, stay away and play your club football” and after 10mins I went to check his profile and saw that I was blocked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You found your scapegoat! Baba in baziha Gavbandi shode
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
            I direct messaged Shojaei official Instagram account saying “You are a great hero for TM but for the love of god, stay away and play your club football” and after 10mins I went to check his profile and saw that I was blocked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            He is fake, he acts like a gentlemen but has a big big ego. Just hope that he gets banned for the next games.

Comment

On top of all that, he deleted his “apology” post. He’s so weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                lol... that's odd that he deleted it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  If Wilmoz or any other Coach of TM keeps inviting him, it will be a crime to Iranian football. Someone has seriously to tell Masoud to retire from TM, he is acting like an ignorant idiot.

Comment

Reposted my response here from another thread:

It's easy to jump on the "Let's bash Shojaei" bandwagon. We all like scapegoats. But the truth is, if we're blaming the spectacular demise of TM post-CQ on one guy, we're missing the larger, systematic issues, including the lack of a dedicated & competent coach, an organized FA, psychologically-prepared players, etc. Even if we axe Shojaei now, do you think that increases our chances for the next WCQ matches if no other variables are changed? Unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

It's easy to jump on the "Let's bash Shojaei" bandwagon. We all like scapegoats. But the truth is, if we're blaming the spectacular demise of TM post-CQ on one guy, we're missing the larger, systematic issues, including the lack of a dedicated & competent coach, an organized FA, psychologically-prepared players, etc. Even if we axe Shojaei now, do you think that increases our chances for the next WCQ matches if no other variables are changed? Unlikely.
                      We have so many gifted players who deserved it much more to play against Iraq, such as Gholizadeh, Kaveh Rezai, Ezzatolahi, Dejagah (if fit), Ghoddus (if not banned), Alireza Jahanbakhsh, even Karim Ansarifard etc.

Masoud has not the personality to be our captain, not only that he is not intelligent player and lacks the leading skills, but he is also dumb in crucial situations (getting red carded in WCQ games).

Man i badly want him to stay away from TM!

Comment

I think if we axe shojaei and other undeserving, washed up, useless players like karim, hajsafi, amiri, ramin then yes our chances will increase exponentially, regardless of larger systematic issues.

Gholizadeh and KAveh Rezaei just deserve to be on the pitch playing for TM. That is just fact.

Comment

He's gone and yet nothing groundbreaking has happened. He was keeping the team together.
                          Any news from Masoud darling by the way? I hear he's a Kish resident now.
                          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

dont worry he is coming back called up vs uea and korea

just jokiiiing
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Has Masoud Shojai overstayed his welcome?

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                              dont worry he is coming back called up vs uea and korea

just jokiiiing

Comment

A few days ago, in the news in Iran they said that he was negotiating with Nassaji for next season
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                                X