Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.reddit.com/r/AEKAthensFC...contract_wont/

This what AEK Athens fans thought of him in the thread, SaultSaintMarie: “Don't like to talk shit about players who leave on good terms but yea..he was awful. Never looked like he had any passion, shit finishing, lots of mistakes.”

I don’t want to bash him, but I don’t understand how he played in Europe (let alone La Liga) with the inconsistencies and problems people on PFDC are bringing up about Masoud. I don’t want to say he is bad player because his respected status with managers of previous regimes shows how important he is to the team and his fans from Osasuna. All I wish for is not to make bad decisions in crucial TM matches (e.g. going in for a wreckless challenge on a yellow, randomly dribbling players when a passing opportunity is available, not knowing the importance of limited goal opportunities, stuff like that...)

But still I champion Masoud for at least being able to play in the World’s best league (La Liga at the time he played) and Nekounam and being able to win the Osasuna fan’s hearts. We may lose to Bahrain or Iraq but none their players play or La Liga or EPL (let alone many Middle Eastern footballing countries besides Iran).

Comment

It's tempting and easy to blame one person. Fact is, no single person was responsible. Yes, Shojaee has been weak. But the whole team sucked, even in the Bahrain game, where we lost to a 3rd rate team.

BUT, the coach picked him. Nobody forced him on the coach. Just like when it was Brangohs fault to start Daei, it is Wilmots fault for starting Shojaee.

Regardless of where Shojaee is in his career, he was talented once. Talented enough to start at Osasuna for a while. He is also a very decent person. It is unfair to pile on him in this manner. Take out the frustration on the coach. It is his fault.
      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

The whole time is to blame for that Iraq loss but he also definitely needs to step down he hasn’t had even a decent game in years
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Cant blame Masoud for being invited and made a starter.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I don't think some of you understand why a player like Masoud is appreciated amongst his team mates.

Not every player needs to be bolting across the pitch the entirety of the game. He gets labeled as 'lazy' for no reason other than he doesn't bolt up and down the pitch. He's smarter than that ... some players read the game. It's easy to pick one person to blame, as you folks have shown over and over again. I thought the fanbase would've matured by now but no ...
            Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
            محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
            - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
              I don't think some of you understand why a player like Masoud is appreciated amongst his team mates.

Not every player needs to be bolting across the pitch the entirety of the game. He gets labeled as 'lazy' for no reason other than he doesn't bolt up and down the pitch. He's smarter than that ... some players read the game. It's easy to pick one person to blame, as you folks have shown over and over again. I thought the fanbase would've matured by now but no ...
              No one expects him to bolt up and down the pitch but seriously bro watch the wc2014 games - the shape and movement of the team was perfectly in sync apart from him. He didn't move at all, like twilight era Daei.

Our team isn't stacked with talented players, we over-achieved based on playing a pragmatic game and needed all our players to have a minimum work rate for things to work.

Comment

No definite proof for what I am saying but really think if Masoud hadn't been around during CQ's reign then TM would not have been so united. He's one hell of a driving force...mediator between a foreign coach and our players.
                The question is how can we keep him as a no playing time mentor?who can replace him?
                Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                    Is this him who misses the easiest tap in?

Comment

yes it is. i remember seeing it when watching a weekly europa league review show. if i remember correctly it was the 2nd leg and this chance would have given his team the aggregate lead.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                        Check out the reaction of the opposing player right by the penalty spot, lol.

Comment

Six characteristics of soccer squad captains: https://www.soccercoachweekly.net/so...-team-captain/

The fourth is "emotionally disciplined".
                          sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Working...
                          X