TM Needs An Iranian Head Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM Needs An Iranian Head Coach

TM needs an Iranian head coach. It's about time that one Iranian takes the job. There are several candidates.

Lol yea see you in world cup 2050
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I agree. In do or die situations only an Iranian can bring out the gheyrat in us as opposed to Willmot's nonchalant manner. Most foreigners simply look at it as a job.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

TM cannot afford to miss this world cup next door. Just a quick change in managers could fix the problem. An Iranian head coach should be put in charge immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by IRANMAN View Post
          TM cannot afford to miss this world cup next door. Just a quick change in managers could fix the problem. An Iranian head coach should be put in charge immediately.
          Although i rate wolmots at 0 i have every iranian coach at -0
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Amir Ghalenoei

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
              I agree. In do or die situations only an Iranian can bring out the gheyrat in us as opposed to Willmot's nonchalant manner. Most foreigners simply look at it as a job.
              Yeah it worked out real well for us with Ghotbi in 2009 and also our glory days of the late 80s and early 90s....we were very successful.....
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                Yeah it worked out real well for us with Ghotbi in 2009 and also our glory days of the late 80s and early 90s....we were very successful.....
                Given what they had to work with it did.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

You're right, but gheyrat SHMeyrat man. That's not gonna be enough for us to get through this group. We need proper tactics, and real defending, which Iranian coaches won't give us.

This is terrible. Don't wanna be negative, but i'm almost certain we're done. No world cup 2022. Hope i'm wrong.

Comment

Given what they had to work with it did.
                    It did not - we didn’t qualify for any of those WCs. When we have had foreign coaches in do or die situations (98 and 2014) it did. Iranian coaches are toxic and should not be allowed to coach TM. A good foreign coach is the solution
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                      You're right, but gheyrat SHMeyrat man. That's not gonna be enough for us to get through this group. We need proper tactics, and real defending, which Iranian coaches won't give us.
                      This is terrible. Don't wanna be negative, but i'm almost certain we're done. No world cup 2022. Hope i'm wrong.
                      No it won't be enough by itself but it will be one extra tool to use that a foreign coach can not give us.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        It did not - we didn’t qualify for any of those WCs. When we have had foreign coaches in do or die situations (98 and 2014) it did. Iranian coaches are toxic and should not be allowed to coach TM. A good foreign coach is the solution
                        Not exactly an apple to apple comparison. The rosters and conditions were not the same (for example 1990 compared to 1998). The gheyrat factor is simply one additional tool on top of the existing tools for each of those scenarios.

Comment

after today's lost, at least someone made me laugh. Sorry but Joke of this sad day.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post

Normally we don't qualify when a small footballing country organize a world cup : usa (94), sk/japan (02), south africa (10)

Comment

Originally posted by IRANMAN View Post
                              TM needs an Iranian head coach. It's about time that one Iranian takes the job. There are several candidates.
                              In which do or die situation has an Iranian coach ever been able to save our a$$es before? If anything, foreign coaches have saved our a$$es from Iranian coach's incompetence (flashback 1997 WCQ games).

Mind you....when was the last time we qualified to the WC with an Iranian coach? How many times did we fail with an Iranian coach?

Please don't let the few games with Wilmots make you "javgir".

Comment

Working...
                              X