Realistic list of Potential New TM coaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
    Marcelo Lippi Who knows Asia who just resigned from his China post is the best choice but highly unlikely he will sign with IRI

Short term the only choice is GolMohammadi unless we can find a local gulf region foreign manager. Hashemian is just not ready for such a post.
    persian gulf dude, persian gulf. first we must find a replacement for you with such comments..
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
      persian gulf dude, persian gulf. first we must find a replacement for you with such comments..
      First read the comment, and if you still don’t understand the sarcasm- read again dude.
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

I have followed Iranian football all my life, and never in my life have I seen such unanimous call on sacking TM coach by masses. I have talked to many people and read forums since our loss against Iraq, and not a single person supports keeping Wilmots. Everyone that I know and all internet platforms that I have read about Iranian football want him out!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I believe Golmohamadi is probably the best Iranian option at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
            I believe Golmohamadi is probably the best Iranian option at the moment.
            I agree. And given what’s happening probably the only option. Would he accept this role though and would they swallow Wilmots compensation?
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by NYCTeamMelli View Post
              I think with the return of Ghoddos (serving his 4 month suspension) Jahanbakhsh (get match fit), Ezatollahi (get match fit), Gholizadeh (his comeback/reemergence) and Dejagah (recover from injury and get match fit), and the next official game being in over 4 months from now, we should and will be OK.
              I truly hope so.

Comment

Wiltmos is the disaster brought to us by bunch of Iranian Dallals (middleman). Same people who hated CQ because he prevented them from making money.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                  I have followed Iranian football all my life, and never in my life have I seen such unanimous call on sacking TM coach by masses. I have talked to many people and read forums since our loss against Iraq, and not a single person supports keeping Wilmots. Everyone that I know and all internet platforms that I have read about Iranian football want him out!
                  Never before has Iran lost back to back matches to two mediocre teams in Asia. There is a unanimous call for his ouster, at least by fans. The experts on Iranian TV, who are mostly has-been 3rd rate coaches, are trying to deflect the blame from Wilmots. Roshan even blamed this loss on CQ!!!
                  Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Roshan is a total disappointment. Someone who grew up during the better time in Iran, witnessed and experienced an organize federation with capable people should not open his mouth and say stupid things.

His comments are lame.

Comment

This is the result of getting an unproven European coach to coach your national team. Tell me which national team has Wilmots ever been successful with? This is all IFF's fault for hiring him in the first place, he has no right at all to be even near our beloved national team after his failed records...

Comment

Blahblahblahblah angry gibberish and accusations! blahblahblahblah fire persons X Y and Z! blahblahblahblah

Comment

If they were keen on getting rid of CQ then Renard would have been ideal, but according to some reports the Iranian ambassador to Belgium insisted that the coach be from Belgium. In a normal country such Ambassador would be crucified for such interference and choice for the national team.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                            Never before has Iran lost back to back matches to two mediocre teams in Asia. There is a unanimous call for his ouster, at least by fans. The experts on Iranian TV, who are mostly has-been 3rd rate coaches, are trying to deflect the blame from Wilmots. Roshan even blamed this loss on CQ!!!
                            Hi my fellow Isfahani. I will remain in the minority viewpoint and go out on a limb and predict Iran will qualify for the next round of Asian FIFA World Cup qualifying (will finish top two in this Group C) based on the fact that three out of their last four games will be at Azadi stadium. Furthermore, getting Jahanbakhsh, Ghoddos, Ezatollahi and Dejagah back match fit by March 2020 is an achievable goal that will only help further improve this well balanced team.

Iran's toughest games were behind them. If in the highly unlikely even that Iran drops points (meaning even a draw) at home to Iraq, Bahrain or Hong Kong and doesn't win in an away game against Cambodia, then I will abandon ship and join the protesters in their wishes to get Wilmots replaced. At this point, I think it's premature talk. I may eat these words up later, and if so, I will be willing to admit my shortfall. And if I happen to be right, I will not rub it in.

At the end of the day, I would rather remain optimistic (based on good reasoning above - having three out of last four games at home) and support Team Melli.

Finally, to quote CQ, winning is a cure for everything. Once TM wins a few games at home, the tides will turn both from the fans, the critics, and the general populace as a whole. I am looking forward to those days.

Comment

It’s so annoying and unbelievable how pretty much all Iranian coaches have opted to bash CQ and blame him for these back to back losses. These guys have the audacity to back Wilmots and justify his team’s weak performances and losses by putting the whole blame on CQ for these failures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                It’s so annoying and unbelievable how pretty much all Iranian coaches have opted to bash CQ and blame him for these back to back losses. These guys have the audacity to back Wilmots and justify his team’s weak performances and losses by putting the whole blame on CQ for these failures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Which Iranian coaches have bashed CQ for the Bahrain/Iraq fiasco? So he was blamed when he was here and he's blamed when he's not here? This is a clear case of having your cake and...well, you know the rest.

Comment

Working...
                                X