No announcement yet.

Realistic list of Potential New TM coaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilmots needs to go. Who was CQ's number 2 during the 8 years? Maybe he can take over... at least for the immediate future.
    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
      Wilmots needs to go. Who was CQ's number 2 during the 8 years? Maybe he can take over.
      Oceano Cruz is currently with CQ as his assistant with Colombia.

Comment

Someone hit up Azmoun and tell him to call papa Kurban Berdyev

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
          100% we get a vatani coach or IPL coach next. Anyone want to make some bets?
          yup
          that was the plan all along with IFF and the mullahs who fund them, back when they forced CQ out..!

Comment

Yahya as coach, Daei as Sarparast.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

^Daei will settle for nothing less than top guy in charge of everything on the field and off the field. And he's not even an option right now because the regime has sidelined him at least for the time being.

Comment

Guys tbh none of this is realistic for now with IFF supporting Wilmots - let’s keep our expectations low for the time being. Unfortunate, but it is what it is....
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  I dont think Daei with his current blacklisting by Iranian clubs will charge much, and will probably do it to help out way more than make a buck. He isnt coaching a team right now so he has no obligations.
                  Daei's problem right now is with the regime. The same people who won't let him get a team in IPL also decide who's not allowed to coach the national team.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    No way... Overrated as hell and we wouldn't be able to afford 1/10th of his contract. Bring in Daei or Yahya

Really disappointed by Hashemian's influence in tactics as of late as assistant-manager... I really expected better
                    You can’t really call a World Cup winning coach “overrated” maybe at this stage he’s not producing the best results but still. And also was hashemian even present at IRQ:IRN game I never saw him and I saw Kaffashian next to Marc on the bench

Comment

To me a realistic list would be:

Hashemian
                      Stramaccioni
                      Ivankovic
                      Golmohammadi

But I think they will stick with Wilmots, we somehow qualify for the world cup (winning the home games and Cambodia away, then getting through in the second round) and go out with two losses and a draw against Costa Rica. Wilmots leaves and the cycle continues.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Marcelo Lippi Who knows Asia who just resigned from his China post is the best choice but highly unlikely he will sign with IRI

Short term the only choice is GolMohammadi unless we can find a local gulf region foreign manager. Hashemian is just not ready for such a post.
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

The problem is not the coach.

The problem is that most of the players in the team who have been playing with each other for a longtime still are inconsistent. Ever since the Japan game, we all notice that players are not motivated as before and not in top form as before. They need a very good Team Psychologist, a World Class Fitness & Performance Coach. Also Ahmadreza Abedzadeh as Goalkeeping coach if the rumors of Laurent Spinosi left his position is true.

We need to have likes of Jahanbakhsh, Torabi, Dejagah and Ghoochannejhad to play for the team. Maybe even Ezatolahi back as well.

With Shojaei now suspended due to Red card, I don't see Omid Ebrahimi and Ehsan Haji Safi as good options for captaincy. The three captains should be Dejagah, Jahanbakhsh and Ghoochannejhad.

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
                            The problem is that most of the players in the team who have been playing with each other for a longtime still are inconsistent. Ever since the Japan game, we all notice that players are not motivated as before and not in top form as before. They need a very good Team Psychologist, a World Class Fitness & Performance Coach. Also Ahmadreza Abedzadeh as Goalkeeping coach if the rumors of Laurent Spinosi left his position is true.
                            We need to have likes of Jahanbakhsh, Torabi, Dejagah and Ghoochannejhad to play for the team. Maybe even Ezatolahi back as well.
                            With Shojaei now suspended due to Red card, I don't see Omid Ebrahimi and Ehsan Haji Safi as good options for captaincy. The three captains should be Dejagah, Jahanbakhsh and Ghoochannejhad.
                            This situation just goes to show how much CQ’s hard work was covering for all the shortcomings that were going on. Players believed in him and him in them. Almost an invincible scenario. Maybe his certain departure affected them in the game against Japan, I don’t know?
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                              This situation just goes to show how much CQ’s hard work was covering for all the shortcomings that were going on. Players believed in him and him in them. Almost an invincible scenario. Maybe his certain departure affected them in the game against Japan, I don’t know?
                              Did you look up Japan's Asian Cup squad? About half of them were playing in the top flight European leagues, specially Bundesliga 1. The guy who scored the first two goals against Iran was an attacker with Werder Bremen last season.
                              sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post

I think with the return of Ghoddos (serving his 4 month suspension) Jahanbakhsh (get match fit), Ezatollahi (get match fit), Gholizadeh (his comeback/reemergence) and Dejagah (recover from injury and get match fit), and the next official game being in over 4 months from now, we should and will be OK.

Comment

Working...
                                X