No announcement yet.

Realistic list of Potential New TM coaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marcelo Lippi is free. he stepped down from China psot, after losing to syria.

for me some good Options.

Magath + Hashemian (+ Karimi)
    Give them 3 Training camps in December/January, before march matchdays in march and before june matchdays (finish the league on 10 may latest) and we will have a FIT Fighting Team and motivated Team. Magath will make the Team fit, and can work with hashemian and karimi together. he did before. Karimi can motivate the Players, he is at least aggressive and motivated when getiing in beast Modus, and this is what we Need now. az karimi hadaghal hesab war midaran ye dadi bekeshe.

Niko Kovac, Robert Kovac, Vahid Hashemian….
    I think this can also work out good for Kovac and for us. probably the Right Moment.

Peter Neururer + Vahid Hashemian + Alex Nouri.
    Neururer was the Coach of some iranian Players, specially from hashemian. they can work good together, and brining also Alex nouri to the Team as co-coach will work good, they can speak german/persian, it can work out. same as the Magath hashemian, karimi or Kovac hashemian duo.

Marcelo Lippi is the other Option.
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

Comment

Eusebio Di Francesco, morrabie pishine Roma va Sampdoria. Tazegi az Samp ekhraaj shode.

Footballe khobi bazi mikone. Amma hazer ast bere Iran?
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

the main question is ; CAN we pay up the sum needed to get rid of Wilmots (i don't think so) & is IFF even want this scenario (again, i don't think so)

No WC means no crowds on the Iranian streets, Wilmots is the perfect scapegoat for this goal.
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

100% we get a vatani coach or IPL coach next. Anyone want to make some bets?

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
            the main question is ; CAN we pay up the sum needed to get rid of Wilmots (i don't think so) & is IFF even want this scenario (again, i don't think so)

No WC means no crowds on the Iranian streets, Wilmots is the perfect scapegoat for this goal.
            But an expensive one...

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
              I hope no Iranian will take over. I read here Hashemain but he has no experience and not at the level of Carlos. I would like to see Vicente del Bosque or Franz Beckenbauer, Zinédine Zidane or Guus Hiddink, Louis van Gaal replacing Willmots.

We must hire as soon because in March 2020 we are playing! Guus Hiddink did great JOB at South Korea in 2002 bring them to Semi-Final! with special program prepairing the team. Let him do his work like South Korea and Iran will be in the Semi-Final World Cup 2022 atleast.

It is our biggest misktake that we not keeped Carlos until World Cup 2022! He had a great team and dicipline and plan. I never have seen Iran like under Carlos World Cup 2014/2018 we almost draw Argentina and draw Spain and win almost Portugal!
              Hahaha brother how are we going to pay them we ow wilmots 3 million and iff doesn't even have that ! Stop dreaming Taj messed up big time now we need to keep the car rolling with 3 wheel's
              Bollywood

Comment

If we cant get a good foreign coach (which seems to be the scenario ... as we need to conserve all our money for poor old Assad, Hamas, Hezbollah, Yemeni houthis, ....), I'd like to give Daei a 2nd chance.

But having spoekn against IRGC corruption in Saipa and in football in general, I seriously doubt they'd even allow his name to be brought up, let alone appoint him.

yipppeeee .... all is going fantastic in Iran under IR.
                Lets stand in lines and vote again!!!

Comment

I like the idea of Golmohammadi and Daei, like some have mentioned before Daei has had a lot of time since his disastrous stint in 2010 qualifications.
                  The most important qualities right now, even more important than tactical prowess, is a coach who has good man-management and can boost our team psychologically.
                  That was one of CQ's strong suits: getting players motivated, unified, focused, humble, and hungry. If you haven't been living under a rock, you should know that TM has always been a team that plays to its strengths when the players have their heads in the right place. We are an emotional but talented team. A good coach will keep our emotions in check and provide sensible tactics that can play to our strengths. They need to show the team that they care just as much as the players.

I like the idea of Daei. He is highly respected among the team, knows the domestic league very well and would be able to rally the squad right now that they are in a slump. We need someone charismatic. I think that is far more important than a coach who brings unique or innovative tactics. Just need someone to bring the team into a right mental state, put players in positions and roles they are comfortable and familiar with and not do anything too crazy.

Comment

I think the part that is sad is how we assume those of IFF have a genuine want to improve our football situation.

If we nominated the 10 top PFDC members as the IFF board we would have a more competent team both in finding coaches and fostering relationships with other federations.

Comment

They're gonna have to fire him sooner or later when we miss out on the WC or even fail to go to the next round of wcq anyways, so why not just fire him now..

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        Not sure what Javad has done to be considered. he was ok with nassaji, mid table with foolad. Something happened with CQ where he got ousted from backroom staff, seemingly in wake of his actions post Qatar WCQ at home during 2018 cycle.
                        Im disappointed he didnt use his contacts at Osasuna, where he is a legend, to get his proper UEFA licensing, and get experience there. Im sure they would have given him youth team posts, maybe even first team assistant posts, he is so well respected and knows language fluently.
                        Instead came back to iran for the usual hamal bazi atmosphere of our coaching. Seemed like a purely financially motivated choice?
                        Yahya if were being honest is the most deserving iranian coach.
                        Daei is far further along in his experience as a coach than Javad, if we are talking about somebody with big playing career who is respected and is now a coach.
                        Massimo Carrera was mentioned, an interesting option but definitely too expensive for the current realities.
                        Stamacionni also a potential option, seems to have the fighter mentality about him.
                        Mazzu as I mentioned would be my first choice and a very cool appointment who would give a totally new dimension to TM.
                        OFC, for IFF to do this it would mean sacking wilmots, paying the remainder of his salary in installments, and paying the new coach as well, totally unlikely.
                        All these points are valid. My support for Nekounam is because we need a leader who can inspire the team over the next 7 months without charging too much. That pretty much rules out most quality foreign options.

Daei is notoriously expensive, not much better than Nekounam as a coach, and even more importantly, he is on the outs after calling out one of the Sepah officials last year. That's the reason he doesn't have a team right now. I don't see them offering him the national team when they won't even let him coach in the league.

But as I've said before I could take Golmo just as easily and he's probably even a better option than Javad. But all this only applies to the next 7 months. If we qualify for the second round, someone like Mazzu would be preferable.

Comment

Originally posted by FutbolGods View Post
                          All these points are valid. My support for Nekounam is because we need a leader who can inspire the team over the next 7 months without charging too much. That pretty much rules out most quality foreign options.
                          Daei is notoriously expensive, not much better than Nekounam as a coach, and even more importantly, he is on the outs after calling out one of the Sepah officials last year. That's the reason he doesn't have a team right now. I don't see them offering him the national team when they won't even let him coach in the league.
                          But as I've said before I could take Golmo just as easily and he's probably even a better option than Javad. But all this only applies to the next 7 months. If we qualify for the second round, someone like Mazzu would be preferable.
                          another valid option. We appoint somebody until end of FIRST qualifying round, somebody who is just willing to come and get the job done, with little to no view of staying. Then once we are settled in the main round, a new coach can come and has time to effect change, and by then friendlies hopefully to work with as well.

This kind of rules of Golmohammadi who would be a long term replacement and surely wouldnt except what is in essence a 4 match contract.

So as you say leaving nekounam, and Daei. I dont think Daei with his current blacklisting by Iranian clubs will charge much, and will probably do it to help out way more than make a buck. He isnt coaching a team right now so he has no obligations. Nekounam has a project supposedly with foolad so 4 games with TM probably wouldnt appeal to him either.

Comment

After a disasterous performance by our retarded coach, I think even Gholam Peyrovani would do a better job than this stupid guy. Even a high school coach would have subbed Masoud yesterday after he collected a first yellow and continued to act like a 12 year boy committing fouls one after another. Both of them contributed significantly to the loss yesterday and I never wish to see either of them near TM. Mr. Wilmots thanks for the wonderful nightmare!!

Comment

Marcelo Lippi 100% he didn’t fail at China I’d say the players he had were honestly just dreadful. Although his resources were unlimited and Iran it’d be quite the opposite but he’s quite the old lad and just like CQ he’ll adapt to our culture much more sooner than a Northern European like Pigmots

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                                Marcelo Lippi 100% he didn’t fail at China I’d say the players he had were honestly just dreadful. Although his resources were unlimited and Iran it’d be quite the opposite but he’s quite the old lad and just like CQ he’ll adapt to our culture much more sooner than a Northern European like Pigmots
                                No way... Overrated as hell and we wouldn't be able to afford 1/10th of his contract. Bring in Daei or Yahya

Really disappointed by Hashemian's influence in tactics as of late as assistant-manager... I really expected better

Comment

Working...
                                X