No announcement yet.

Realistic list of Potential New TM coaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new coach.....will he be good enough or will he be a flop like Wilmots? At this crucial time, we don't have time to test new coaches!

We need a fast, short solution for the time being just to qualify to the next round. Then we'll have enough time to find a new real coach. For that, we need someone who already knows the players and is experienced enough to get the task. We need someone who can bring CQ's style back for a short while.

and so I stand by my earlier point..... that only person is Markar Aghajanian.

Comment

This Strangemoosh guy has a relatively impressive CV & already working in Iran & supposedly doing well too !??

freakibg anybody but this koongoshade moftkhor WM will do & time is of an essence..!
      We can’t waste time dumping this useless goozoo..!
      If going with a domestic option then I suppose a Gholmo combo with hashemian could be the most sensible replacement..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        This Strangemoosh guy has a relatively impressive CV & already working in Iran & supposedly doing well too !??

freakibg anybody but this koongoshade moftkhor WM will do & time is of an essence..!
        We can’t waste time dumping this useless goozoo..!
        If going with a domestic option then I suppose a Gholmo combo with hashemian could be the most sensible replacement..?
        He definitely has the character and mentality we need - doesn’t take sh!t from anyone and knows how to build a winning mentality. SS with their average roster is playing above their level quite frankly and it’s due to him 100%
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

#WilmotsOUT
          Get it trending..
          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Lmao some of these suggestions will set us back even further. GTFO

Comment

I hope no Iranian will take over. I read here Hashemain but he has no experience and not at the level of Carlos. I would like to see Vicente del Bosque or Franz Beckenbauer, Zinédine Zidane or Guus Hiddink, Louis van Gaal replacing Willmots.

We must hire as soon because in March 2020 we are playing! Guus Hiddink did great JOB at South Korea in 2002 bring them to Semi-Final! with special program prepairing the team. Let him do his work like South Korea and Iran will be in the Semi-Final World Cup 2022 atleast.

It is our biggest misktake that we not keeped Carlos until World Cup 2022! He had a great team and dicipline and plan. I never have seen Iran like under Carlos World Cup 2014/2018 we almost draw Argentina and draw Spain and win almost Portugal!

Comment

Massimo Carrera

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                  Kovac would be perfect for TM, he did great job with Frankfurt, his style could fit to TM. Another option might be Alexander Nouri?
                  Alex Nouri is the most realistic option in my opinion.
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I would even agree on bringing back Afshin Ghotbi

Comment

Everyone who knows my posting history knows what I think about this guy.

But I can't see any other coach taking over TM apart from Branko Ivankovic, if Wilmots is fired.

Comment

I still maintain that if Wilmots is fired they should go with Nekounam for the next 7 months. He won't take as much money as a good foreign coach but at the same time has the leadership skills this team needs to get back on track. He probably will be TM coach someday anyway so might as well give it to him now.
                        If I was Taj I would have already contacted Javad today.

Comment

From where did IFF even find Wilmots? He is a nobody with a terrible CV. He has no business being the coach of a national team. He's at best a third division sunday leauge coach. It takes real incompetence to even scout a nobody like Wilmots.

Comment

Iranian coaches none all are garbage or don’t have enough experience we are a gold gem in cq and we fuck it up

Comment

Not sure what Javad has done to be considered. he was ok with nassaji, mid table with foolad. Something happened with CQ where he got ousted from backroom staff, seemingly in wake of his actions post Qatar WCQ at home during 2018 cycle.

Im disappointed he didnt use his contacts at Osasuna, where he is a legend, to get his proper UEFA licensing, and get experience there. Im sure they would have given him youth team posts, maybe even first team assistant posts, he is so well respected and knows language fluently.

Instead came back to iran for the usual hamal bazi atmosphere of our coaching. Seemed like a purely financially motivated choice?

Yahya if were being honest is the most deserving iranian coach.

Daei is far further along in his experience as a coach than Javad, if we are talking about somebody with big playing career who is respected and is now a coach.

Massimo Carrera was mentioned, an interesting option but definitely too expensive for the current realities.

Stamacionni also a potential option, seems to have the fighter mentality about him.

Mazzu as I mentioned would be my first choice and a very cool appointment who would give a totally new dimension to TM.

OFC, for IFF to do this it would mean sacking wilmots, paying the remainder of his salary in installments, and paying the new coach as well, totally unlikely.

Comment

The big thing is bringing in someone who players respect, will listen to, and has the confidence to get the job done. Could this be Stamacionni or Yahya? Alexander Nouri?

We can't do the failed options of the past. No Branko. No Ghotbi. No Daei. No GN. Period.

Comment

Working...
                                X