Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    good shout OP
    i was just think Berdyev could be a decent CQesque replacement and outa job and somewhat attainable option for IFF..!! that is if the dalaals surrounding the federation and other scandalous mofo mullahs in the sports ministry dont get involved to bring another useless mercenary ..!!
    Our bimbo fans and papers would start crying about how defensive Burdeyev plays. He's the most defensive coach in world football today. Worse than any Portuguese coach.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      In light of todays disaster, a new coach is obviously a priority before the next matches if we want to make it to WC. The reality is, if we win all of our remaining games and end with 18 pts, we will likely make the next round as best second place team, and from there it is a new slate.

We have a ton of quality players, many excelling in europe, most of them young, but with experience of WC, AC. IT is more than enough for a good coach to turn us into an interesting team again like under CQ, one that was very respectable. Actually, this group, if right players are called up, has more talent at its disposal than CQ ever had.

I put forward the following in two groups, Domestic and Foreign options. I am aware that the foreign options may be considerbaly more difficult for IFF to arrange, but I am suggesting ones that I think would interested to work in Iran, have had good experiences with Iranian players, and are either unemployed or under heavy pressure at their current jobs. For Domestic guys, I am looking at ones who have performed solid in PGPL, have good track record of developing younger guys, and have either charisma, or calm demanour.

Domestic Options

1 . Yahya Golmohammadi . Probably the most solid coach overall in PGPL, besides Ghalenoi whose demenaour and akhlagh immediately eliminates him from contention. Yahya has worked wonders with Zob ahan, and now even more impressively with Padideh. He has molded them into a solid outfit who play nice football. He has experience, and a really calm demeanor which can help the players. His tactical setups and ability to develop young players are the best of domestic options. His consistency over a long period of time is the biggest plus in his favor.

2. Ali Daei. Yes, we have tried this once and it failed, but Daei has come a long way since then. His work with PP and Saipa showed a very high capability for identifying and developing young talent (too many examples to list). His lack of tactical ability is definitely offset to an extent by his quality man management, amount of care and respect he has for the job, the amount of respect all players have for him, and his ability to bring his wealth of personal experience and success to the table in high pressure moments.

Foreign Options :

1- Felice Mazzu. Ex Coach of Charleroi with Kaveh, Gholizadeh, and Delfi. Worked wonder with all three of them and consistently achieved impressive finishes in competitive belgian league with charleroi. Now got a big move to KRC GENK, where it hasnt worked out for him. The team are struggling currently in midtable, far from their usual position in top 2-3. They have put in some solid CL performances vs NApoli and Liverpool,but as of the last few days, HE WAS OFFICIALLY FIRED. and is thus available. His work with the three I mentioned was great and all of them experienced huge growth under him in short period of time. He has solid tactical accumen and able to actually get possession football to work in weaker teams, like charleroi. I dont think he will be anywhere near as expensive as wilmots or CQ, since he has only had minor jobs in belgium until this point. He is my number 1 choice.

2- Kurban Berdyev. Currently not coaching after latest stint with Kazan. We all know he is a high level tactical operator if given the right tools. The uniqueness of iran post could interest him. His experience with Sardar Azmoun, Saeid ezatolahi, Reza Shekari, and Alireza Haghighi is also to be noted. His teams generally are strong counter attacking ones, but very well defensively drilled and organized. He could definitely stabilize us. Would cost more than MAzzu probably.

Any other names you guys think of? I think that Mazzu would be a fantastic, attainable option for TM right now.
      Felice Mazzu gozineye besyaar khobi ast, ham por-tajrobe ham tavanmand az nazare taktiki. Be nazar mirese yek morrabi bashad ke mitone

yek GOROHE khobi besaaze, manande kaari ke dar Charleroi kard.

Berdyev SHAYAD, amma bayad az khodemoon beporsim, taktikesh dar footbaaale emrooz hanooz mishavad goft saazgaar ast?
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Our bimbo fans and papers would start crying about how defensive Burdeyev plays. He's the most defensive coach in world football today. Worse than any Portuguese coach.
        playing the same ol CQesquo highly defensive and counter attacking is just about the most realistic approach for TM to attain results needed to miraculously qualify still to the next round..!!
        anybody else who still thinks that our players are that much more superior to our Asian rivals then they're are just drinking the same ol koolaid with their sabzo sefido germez tinted glasses..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
          Are we even sure that they will fire Wilmots yet? Considering what they will have to pay him, I wouldn't be too sure.
          The opportunist got his money... that's why he was back on the bench.
          IFF is afraid to fire him. He has huge payment clauses if he is fired. Garbage contract.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            playing the same ol CQesquo highly defensive and counter attacking is just about the most realistic approach for TM to attain results needed to miraculously qualify still to the next round..!!
            anybody else who still thinks that our players are that much more superior to our Asian rivals then they're are just drinking the same ol koolaid with their sabzo sefido germez tinted glasses..!!
            What our fans forget is that CQ slowly taught TM to play attacking style versus Asian teams as well! He almost pulled it off in AC 2019, but our three stooges messed up against Japan.

Comment

They wont fire Wilmots .........

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                What our fans forget is that CQ slowly taught TM to play attacking style versus Asian teams as well! He almost pulled it off in AC 2019, but our three stooges messed up against Japan.
                indeed
                but even poor CQ felt badly pressured by iff/mullah's media/dumbasss domestic PP fan base and as result forced his TM into playing attacking vs Japan too....!! which was a clear tactical mistaken overall approach..!! he knew full well we werent quality wise on par with Japan as a team yet he reluctantly threw caution into wind in a last ditch attempt to shut his scandalous critics and last ditch effort to extend his reign in TM...!
                no fking way we woulda played as open and attacking vs japan otherwise..!!
                the one thing that made Carlos truly exceptional as a coach was his extremely detailed pre-planning and the complete understanding of the what game approach had the highest Probability of yielding favorable result based on Realistic grasp of his team's true capabilities...!!

Comment

We need to bring Nekounam fast as a short term solution. He is respected by every football player in Iran. He is experienced, very familiar with CQ's tactics, and his position as CM, DM could be very helpful in fixing our disaster of a defense.

Comment

Lets start a gofundme to help IFF pay for Wilmots' firing clauses.

Comment

Kovac would be perfect for TM, he did great job with Frankfurt, his style could fit to TM. Another option might be Alexander Nouri?

Comment

Domestic options are Neku, Gol Mohammadi, Daei, but I prefer Makar as this is his team as much as anyone elses. He worked with CQ for many years. If not him, then GolMo, and then Neku.

International options are limited, but I would not take anyone but Denzili. Anyone else will have a very steep learning curve regarding TM. AND SCREW BRANGOH. I rather have Mayeli Kohan instead of him.
                        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Lol Berdyev

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Hashemian should have been head coach after CQ.
                            Since we aren't going to advance to the next round, we might as well bring in a sacrificial lamb like Gholmo,Nouri or GN, and save Vahid for the 2026 campaign.

Comment

Magath and Hashemian (and probably Ali Karimi). At least an aggresive Ali Karimi can fire up things, motivate...but Magath and Hashemian together are also enough. At least Magath will make TM FIT and when i say fit, than i mean really FIT, that they will run for their lifes...we need players now which are ready to give everything, fight for every meter on the pitch..
                              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                              -

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                                Kovac would be perfect for TM, he did great job with Frankfurt, his style could fit to TM. Another option might be Alexander Nouri?
                                Kovac, Nouri and Hashemian together would be good and with robert kovac, his brother..
                                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                                sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                                If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X