Wilmots OUT NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
    I love CQ, but even under him we had shitty games like this. I'd rather have Wilmots stay than bringing in someone new again. 10 points are very realistic.
    Its about something else, its clesr that Wilmots doesnt even know the players. I dont know how far Hashemian is involved.
    10 buts are realistic but we are out with 10 points !? So ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
      I love CQ, but even under him we had shitty games like this. I'd rather have Wilmots stay than bringing in someone new again. 10 points are very realistic.
      He started off poorly for 2014 WCQ, because he wanted TM to play an open style. Unfortunately it didn't work and he went full defensive which worked.
      For 2018 we had the best qualification campaign I can remember and qualified without any "amma or agar", crushing our opponents and dominating every game when it mattered.
      10 points might not be enough.
      Get Wimots out, he doesn't care. He's going to cry about money and sit at home getting fat before every game.

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
        Its about something else, its clesr that Wilmots doesnt even know the players. I dont know how far Hashemian is involved.
        10 buts are realistic but we are out with 10 points !? So ?
        its about lack of friendlies, look at SS new coach he lost like 5 games before he started winning back to back, because in a league you have that buffer, but with a national team since you cant really risk any game, you have to set up tons of friendlies when you change coaches,

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
          I agree - he needs to be sacked ...
          Although historically, in the past 3 games, we've failed to beat Iraq ... They've always been a HA.
          Our group, is the toughest group
          Yeah. Bahrain, Iraq, Hong Kong and Cambodia. I feel sorry for the teams having to face them in the WC.

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
          [ATTACH]18571[/ATTACH]
          UNBELIEVABLE!!!
          Bad luck? NO MOTHERF***ER IT WAS BAD COACHING!!
          You would NEVER see a post like this from CQ.
          WHAT A DISGRACE
          Link is broken

Comment

Wilmots after the game said "we were unlucky".
            Maybe we were, only because Iraq was also really bad. This Iraq team won't go anywhere next round, but TM played well below its potential because we have a fraud for a coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Wilmots after the game said "we were unlucky".
              Maybe we were, only because Iraq was also really bad. This Iraq team won't go anywhere next round, but TM played well below its potential because we have a fraud for a coach.
              yea he also congratulated iraq and wished them best of luck, very polite and nice guy *sarcasm

Comment

pre CQ - CQ 8 years - post CQ.

Comment

Imagine if Hong Kong lost to Bahrain today, we would have been certainly out. We can kiss their feet for holding Bahrain to a draw! The second place is still within reach.

Comment

Originally posted by mangekyou View Post

Link is broken
                    Link is an attached image showing Wilmots on his official IG page saying the game was lost due to bad luck and congratulating the Iraqi team..
                    #WilmotsOUT

Comment

unlucky ? He was at fault that's why we lost

Comment

Wilmots,

a coach which do not know the players...
                        a coach which football we do not see..
                        a coach who is anti belgian footballers, just dont understand...
                        a coach who SEEMS TO GET MORE MONEY FROM SAUDIS AND ARAB NATIONS TO AVOID US OR MAKE SURE WE DO NOT MAKE THE NEXT ROUND...
                        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                        -

Comment

We could have kept CQ but NOO
                          WE could have had Renard but NOO

So this is the guy they pick to lead us. PATHETIC

Comment

Honestly why people want TM to qualify for the world cup? You all say we don't have the necessary talent to do something there (we even struggle against the like of iraq since ages).
                            We dont have exciting perspectives with our current u23, u20, u17 team. Our successful u17 team from 2 years ago, shekari plus two descent wc2014/2018 didnt provide us the expected team
                            What we will do is to pray for miracle in order to not being ridiculous and watch/hear the world pissing on us with political BS, sanctions boycott, the level of our random players.
                            In every field, Iran is not being considered as part of the world, even when we somehow do some good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              If you are happy that TM lost, I don't know what to say.
                              Specially to those animals who start booing Irans Hymn. It hurts that our last victory against Iraq was 2011 (where we got lucky with mobalis goal). I think the problem with facing Iraq in general is, that they know our football culture and style very well since they have/had many players in the IPL; they are stylistically bad match up for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                                Specially to those animals who start booing Irans Hymn. It hurts that our last victory against Iraq was 2011 (where we got lucky with mobalis goal). I think the problem with facing Iraq in general is, that they know our football culture and style very well since they have/had many players in the IPL; they are stylistically bad match up for us.
                                We beat them in 2015 in a friendly prior the the AC.

Comment

Working...
                                X