Wilmots OUT NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    Maybe not but again..... the best short term solution if want to qualify to the WC, is him because of his knowledge.
    We don't have time to lose on a new coach or on new tactics/mentalities now.
    WE LOST BECAUSE OF OUR TACTICS. What are you saying man?
    We need a whole refresh of tactics and mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by Reza-Faraz View Post
      Fire Khiabani that shit commentator too...

We need to get CQ back ASAP.

Imagining a World Cup without Iran hurts my heart.
      Are you newer to Iranian football aziz?

CQ was the only one to ever qualify to back to back WCs with us.

I missed us in 2002 and 2010 and its a horrible feeling

Comment

Bring either of Yahya or Stramacconi. Even Daei is better than this guy...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

We could blame this on Brighton for destroying Jahanbakhsh

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            If you are happy that TM lost, I don't know what to say.
            well you don't have to say something because you know that we played a very bad game

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              Maybe not but again..... the best short term solution if want to qualify to the WC, is him because of his knowledge.

We don't have time to lose on a new coach or on new tactics/mentalities now.
              This guy provides NOTHING lol we cant get 3 passes strung without losing the ball, not players fault, #1 is coach.
              The coach must create an opportunity for success for the players.... NOT done here AT ALL.

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                I love our everyone blaming wilmots “dirty mercenary”. Just stop. Typical persian way everyone is at fault but the players. Players showed no heart and forgot basic passing and tech. Wilmots blows, but so do our players. At least they will get a couple thousand likes on insta tho!
                Look at Wilmot's CV. This is the third time he's pulled this scam. Shame on us.
                I don't blame the players when the coach basically lined up 4 defenders and did nothing else.

Comment

I'll donate 1000$ to whatever funds IFF needs to fire him today.

Comment

Look at Wilmot's CV. This is the third time he's pulled this scam. Shame on us.
                    I don't blame the players when the coach basically lined up 4 defenders and did nothing else.
                    Our bichareh players. Hold them accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Yes fire him, we have 5 months before the next match, enough time to bring a new coach.
                      I'm not sure if 5 months is enough time bro. Until IFF find a new capable coach, 2-3 out of those 5 months will have passed.

Comment

who was that Iranian commentator that was crying wolf and hating on Carlos Queiroz, on live tv.... look at us now.
                        With Carlos Queiroz our DEFENSE was BRILLIANT!!!!!!!! look at us now.. we a joke again... its truly a sad day.

Comment

WE LOST BECAUSE OF OUR TACTICS. What are you saying man?
                          We need a whole refresh of tactics and mentality.
                          We lost because of Wilmots new tactics. We need to get back CQ's tactics as a fast short term solution, hence Aghajanian.

Comment

Wilmots OUT NOW

Wilmots is a disgusting character and gave off a bad impression by taking a bodyguard with him to Iran. Who are you to feel so important? Couldn’t even manage a Belgium team full of stars and failed to qualify a good Ivory Coast for the World Cup!

He’s not even offensive minded, we didn’t have one single shot on goal in the second half! That’s 100% on him.

I hope he shoves up his money up his rear end and goes back to where he came from. Any other coach would do, we still have 4 games left to go through as 2nd team.

Comment

None of these idiots who bashed Carlos, Zolfaghar, Khiabani, etc, didn't say a word about Wilmots...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Bavar kon shoro mikonan began Branko bayad bargarde.

Federatione natavaan o biorze, agar maali bood az farda morrabbi-yaabi raa shoro mikard.

Hatta agar ham Wilmots ra ekhraaj konan taa February morrabie jadid peyda nemikonan.

Hezbollahiaaye goh.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X