No announcement yet.

Wilmots OUT NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes fire him, we have 5 months before the next match, enough time to bring a new coach. This team is not going anywhere with him, all he cares is his money, this result is absolutely on him, came in Iran 4 days before the match. Ridiculous, this shouldn't be tolerated.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      If you are happy that TM lost, I don't know what to say.
      Honestly good thing we lost, one less thing for our poor people to hang on to and make them happy,
      Time to stand up and change this akhab oftadeh society. About time our players superiority complex is shattered. Look at ramin, his antics, a player on any other team does this everyone bashed him. Sad state of affairs

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
        It’s not only wilmots . Our team is absolutely dreadful. Anybody who is a football fan should take their anti depressants after watching that performance. Long balls, grass rolling, crying after every call. Backwards society becomes backwards team. Sorry for the pessimism; but my nerves can only handles so much. Less stress during World Cup for us because we won’t have a team!
        how can the same players who were objectively so solid in WCQ and WC suddenly become shit. If anything strength of team has only increased with new guys like gohlizadeh, kaveh in such great form, taremi and azmoun taking their games to new levels. When they all turn up for TM suddenly they suck?

Coaching is key, player selection is key. What we saw today wasnt football, it was some pathetic variation that has nothing to do with the sport.

Comment

Aghajanian does not have the personality to coach TM.
          You need a guy that players will listen to.

He may be very knowledgeable but he doesn't have the "it factor"
          Maybe not but again..... the best short term solution if want to qualify to the WC, is him because of his knowledge.

We don't have time to lose on a new coach or on new tactics/mentalities now.

Comment

Dar yek threade digar goftam: Say konim José Pékerman raa begirim.

Az nazare taktiki harf nadare, va mitone yek team raa hesabi besaaze.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

If you are happy that TM lost, I don't know what to say.
              we simply didnt even deserve a tie ...!!

if it facilitates WM immediate exit then im also happy we didnt luck out a draw and dragged this clown show any further..!!

any half decent tactician/coach could still possiblly salvage this round of qualification due to outside results.... a draw woulda certainly seen this asshole still in charge to ensure our certain embarrassing early exit..!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Yes fire him, we have 5 months before the next match, enough time to bring a new coach. This team is not going anywhere with him, all he cares is his money, this result is absolutely on him, came in Iran 4 days before the match. Ridiculous, this shouldn't be tolerated.

Exactly. He is nothing but a dirty mercenary. CQ stayed in Iran and fought every day for TM when guys like Karimi and half his staff quit over money!

Wilmots though TM is some club like Al-Kooft that will give him easy money.

I have never been a guy to say we should fire a coach, but truly this is 100% on him (and IFF for hiring him)... he needs to go. I'll even take Ghalenoei over this sloth.

Comment

EYYYYY KHAK TU SARESHUN HALA KHUB SHUD???? HALA KHUB SHUDD NUSHE JANE PERSEPLOISEYA NAMAKNASHNAS SHOMA BEKHATERE QUIROZ YE PHOKHI SHODIN HALA QUIEROZ RAFTE SHOMA HICHI NISTI 0 . BABA YANI HICH JAKESHI RU UN QADRE FANEE ABLAGH PEYDA NEMISHI KE BEGE AGHA, SHOJAEYO BIYAR BIRUN!!!!!! BABA SHOJAEIO BIYA BIRUN!!! KARTE ZARD DARE. AKHE BARAYE CHI SHOJAE TU IN BAZI BAYAT FIC BAZI MIKARD???????????
                  I don’t care to be honest we will still make the World Cup after Bahrain’s flop, but I told you all that fat fucking pig Wilmlts needs to be kicked out!!! AND WHERE TF WAS HASHEMIAN???

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    how can the same players who were objectively so solid in WCQ and WC suddenly become shit. If anything strength of team has only increased with new guys like gohlizadeh, kaveh in such great form, taremi and azmoun taking their games to new levels. When they all turn up for TM suddenly they suck?

Coaching is key, player selection is key. What we saw today wasnt football, it was some pathetic variation that has nothing to do with the sport.
                    CQ did close to nothing besides defend with 11. Our players aren’t skilled enough in basic technique to play how wilmots wants to play, the way everyone on here wants to play, attacking football.

Comment

Fire Khiabani that shit commentator too...

We need to get CQ back ASAP.

Imagining a World Cup without Iran hurts my heart.

Comment

Yea we’re not gonna qualify anyways, we can only beat Cambodia

Comment

Coaching aside (for a second), how the fuck are you 11 professional soccer players and you can’t completle 3 passes without losing the ball???!!! You don’t need a coach to tell you to pass to the guy that’s open next to you, every player should be fucking ashamed, you guys all let us down. And this coach doesn’t give a shit about our football, we are playing like a B level team like back when Daei was coach. This is a fuckig embarrassment to our football and everyone on that pitch and on our sidelines should be ashamed that they represented us this poorly.
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

this
                            without an ounce of doubt this embarrassing debacle is ALL ON HIM..!!
                            Same lot fielded today are more than capable of playing far better football than the shitt-show on display from us today..!

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                              CQ did close to nothing besides defend with 11. Our players aren’t skilled enough in basic technique to play how wilmots wants to play, the way everyone on here wants to play, attacking football.
                              cq did a lot more than defend with 11. If anybody could defend with 11 and go undefeated in wcq, and perform so admirably in WC, then wed see every tom dick and harry doing it. To create a defensive structure that solid was only the first part of his plan. In all our games after wc leading up to ac we were adopting building out of bakc tactics, usage of gholizadeh, moharrami as more technical elements, etc. Now, wer have no defensive structure, no offensive plan, nothing.

Comment

I love our everyone blaming wilmots “dirty mercenary”. Just stop. Typical persian way everyone is at fault but the players. Players showed no heart and forgot basic passing and tech. Wilmots blows, but so do our players. At least they will get a couple thousand likes on insta tho!

Comment

Working...
                                X