No announcement yet.

Wilmots OUT NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel the pain the Belgians went through now..
    #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
      can someone tell me how many test games we've had since the beginning of the WCQ's (or Wilmot's tenure)?
      This is not in defense of him. I just want to know so I can see whether he's had enough time to work with & test our lads
      Doctor..this guy only shows up 4 days ago to prepare TM for today’s vital wcq clash & so far he hasn’t even lived up to his contractual requirements of attending PGL matches & overlooking our Omid TMs outside a couple of short photo-up instances & already demanding Timely paychecks or threatening to quit & refusing to show up to his job ..! (something CQ still couldn’t attain 8 years into his TM rein due to sanctions etc. )
      Do you actually expect this obviously uncommitted, apathetic moftkhor to go above & beyond by pressing his bosses for a more extensive preparation schedule & friendlies & risk loosing his easy money job for it, a la CQ ..!? You’ve been away clearly for too long & thinking IFF May have found a somewhat suitable replacement coach for CQ ..!
      Apathy aside, the guy also comes across tactically clueless ( & apparently famous for those shortcomings in his own country) & his TM as a result have looked by enlarge unorganized & unmotivated in the few games he has since been in charge & have lost the only 2 challenging official games they’ve faced with utter lackluster performances ..!
      Top this off with him taking over a relatively formidable TM after CQ with 2 decent player option in nearly every position on the pitch & 5-6 years running #1 FIFA ranking TM & most number of legionars players ever..!
      Baba, if this apathetic ozgal has clued me with a a least a a lil bit coaching & leadership pedigree so far, I wouldn’t have been so eager to see the back of him in this somewhat short time into his TM tenure ..!
      But Not only he looks hopeless as a coach, he also clearly doesn’t give a fk about his job & would probably like nothing more than getting sacked early himself & the collection of his severance pay..!
      To keep employed such a character, is simply a disservice to TM & it’s fans ..!
      #WilmotsOUT
      Last edited by BacheLot; 11-14-2019, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
        Same here, can't wait for an official announcement...

Envoyé de mon SM-G975F en utilisant Tapatalk
        I think he has lost this team. For whatever the reasons, he will be fired. A coaching change might make these players wake up. Let's face it, while Wilmots made some questionable calls, I was willing to give him time...but time is what we do not have, and its not wilmots fault shojaie can't pass or run, and Azmoun is not as clinical in TM as he is in russia...but then again, it's the coaches job to select players who are ready or to get his players ready. It's a bit of a chicken and egg situation...so I say make a change now!
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          I think he has lost this team. For whatever the reasons, he will be fired. A coaching change might make these players wake up. Let's face it, while Wilmots made some questionable calls, I was willing to give him time...but time is what we do not have, and its not wilmots fault shojaie can't pass or run, and Azmoun is not as clinical in TM as he is in russia...but then again, it's the coaches job to select players who are ready or to get his players ready. It's a bit of a chicken and egg situation...so I say make a change now!
          Ivory Coast made this mistake...

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
            FFS...

There is a WILMOTSOUT facebook group..

I thought it was some of us acting quickly..

NOPE! Its from belgians who wanted him out back in 2016..

https://www.facebook.com/WilmotsOUT/

IT ONLY GETS BETTER...
            They even started crowdfunding so he could GTFO of Belgium..
            https://www.humo.be/sport/366419/via...e8nDNxJyb3b444

Also Petitions..
            https://www.change.org/p/belgium-the...football-coach
            The comments in that Facebook group are extremely similar to what we have witnessed in these two Bahrain and Iraq losses:

“in terms of attacking, we haven’t had a single chance on goal, no attacking patterns, no combinations, nothing. The subs were also a disaster and very questionable , putting Fellaini on 10 (lol) taking away every possibility to play football.”

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              The comments in that Facebook group are extremely similar to what we have witnessed in these two Bahrain and Iraq losses:

“in terms of attacking, we haven’t had a single chance on goal, no attacking patterns, no combinations, nothing. The subs were also a disaster and very questionable , putting Fellaini on 10 (lol) taking away every possibility to play football.”
              To be honest this is not fair. I can clearly remember that he'd do some nice substitutions. Putting Fellaini as the number 10 is not real. When Belgium needed a goal, he'd put Fellaini upfront and he actually scored several crucial goals. Mourinho was doing the same with united. But overall, his coaching during the game is awful.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                Is Azmoun supposed to take the ball from the halfway line and dribble to the goal? I'm not understanding how this loss is his fault.

You have a midfield of Shojaei, Ebrahimi, Nourollahi. With respect to nourollahis goal, I definitely wouldnt line up like that in FIFA which is where these delusions of ultra attacking football seem to be coming from

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                  Is Azmoun supposed to take the ball from the halfway line and dribble to the goal? I'm not understanding how this loss is his fault.

You have a midfield of Shojaei, Ebrahimi, Nourollahi. With respect to nourollahis goal, I definitely wouldnt line up like that in FIFA which is where these delusions of ultra attacking football seem to be coming from
                  My Azmoun comment is more general. Even in the second half of game he wouldn't press or chase balls down with any intensity and instead was ok with the Iraqi defense making the first play out of their end.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Willy reeeed

Comment

Doesn't anything seem similar here?? Shah improved the country and people backstabbed him, khomeini came and sent us 1500 years back in time.

CQ made us play our best football ever, and idiot fans and people in the federation/government backstabbed him.. and were 1500 years back in time.. as if we can't even put 2 passes together...

We are the most backstabbing people to our own history and improvement. We Iranians have failed ourselves.. and our generations to come. che dar siasat, che dar varzesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Fun fact: Wilmots already lost 2 competitive games in his first 6 months of being TM manager, while CQ lost 3 grand total games against Asian sides (Lebanon, Uzbekistan & Japan) in 8 years!
                        What makes it worse is that both losses came in the first round of WCQ, not even second round. Is it safe to say FML?

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                          What makes it worse is that both losses came in the first round of WCQ, not even second round. Is it safe to say FML?

Nope.. its safe to say FMW.
                          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Do zariye vazire varzesh va federation dir oftad. Aghab oftade Queiroz ro nakhast, be jahesh ye shotormorghe belgique ro ovordan.
                            TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

It's time for khatneh

Cut willy now

Comment

BTW Wilmots has three years left on his contract.

He won't have many suitors after his job history.

Do you guys genuinely think IFF has the money (let alone foresight and humility) to pay off the remaining 5-10 million $ of his contract?

I think we are stuck with him. Let's hope something changes

Comment

Working...
                                X