Wilmots OUT NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilmots OUT NOW

Unbelievable how he single handily blew our WC chances. A poor choice from the beginning! No passion, no commitment and no tactics. Fire this amateur coach NOW.

SACK WILMOTS SOON

Comment

LMAOOOOOO

I just want to go back in chat history to those who said "Fire Carlos Queiroz" "Queiroz is all defense" HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH LOOK at us now hahahaahahaha we lost 2-1 hahahahaah

Comment

After 8 years, the closest style to CQ should be Aghajanian's!

Aghajanian for TM!

Comment

This game was an atrocity. Not a single shot on target in the entire second half. Countless errant passes. Clueless tactics. Horrible lineup. Iraqi's charged up because of I.R.
          This was a boiling kettle from the start. Least upsetting loss for me personally.

Comment

This is truly a big F U to all those CQ haters and bashers. Get this idiot out of here right away. Guys say bye bye to even the next round. What a pathetic shitty loss.

Comment

OMG what a shame was this game. For once I was happy that Iraq won this game. Because we didn't deserve nothing but lose

Comment

There's no quick way to fix this, we're back to our pre-CQ level and we're here to stay. Drink it up, lads.

Comment

Originally posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post
                  This is truly a big F U to all those CQ haters and bashers. Get this idiot out of here right away. Guys say bye bye to even the next round. What a pathetic shitty loss.
                  YUPPPPPPPP

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    After 8 years, the closest style to CQ should be Aghajanian's!
                    Aghajanian for TM!
                    Aghajanian does not have the personality to coach TM.
                    You need a guy that players will listen to.

He may be very knowledgeable but he doesn't have the "it factor"

Comment

Originally posted by padesha View Post
                      OMG what a shame was this game. For once I was happy that Iraq won this game. Because we didn't deserve nothing but lose
                      Yuppppppppp

Comment

IFF is not going to sack Wilmots because it doesn't have the money to pay his full contract up front.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Aghajanian does not have the personality to coach TM.
                          You need a guy that players will listen to.

He may be very knowledgeable but he doesn't have the "it factor"
                          well, at least we are safe in knowledge that wilmots has the "tit factor" down.

Comment

Originally posted by padesha View Post
                            If you are happy that TM lost, I don't know what to say.

Comment

It’s not only wilmots . Our team is absolutely dreadful. Anybody who is a football fan should take their anti depressants after watching that performance. Long balls, grass rolling, crying after every call. Backwards society becomes backwards team. Sorry for the pessimism; but my nerves can only handles so much. Less stress during World Cup for us because we won’t have a team!

Comment

Working...
                              X