Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IRAQ vs IRAN (November 14th - Amman International Stadium)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRAQ vs IRAN (November 14th - Amman International Stadium)

Vote now
    IRAQ wins
    0%
    Match will tie
    0%
    IRAN wins
    0%

The poll is expired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Iran has not won against Iraq since 2015.

Comment

16.01.19 CUP Iran Iraq 0 : 0
      18.03.17 FI Iran Iraq 0 : 1
      23.01.15 CUP Iran Iraq 3 : 4(1 : 1)
      04.01.15 FI Iraq Iran 0 : 1
      11.01.11 CUP Iraq Iran 1 : 2
      04.10.06 FI Iran Iraq 2 : 0
      11.10.01 WC Iran Iraq 2 : 1
      06.09.01 WC Iraq Iran 1 : 2
      18.10.00 CUP Iran Iraq 1 : 0
      05.12.96 CUP Iran Iraq 1 : 2
      21.10.93 WC Iran Iraq 1 : 2
      02.06.76 CUP Iran Iraq 2 : 0
      08.05.72 CUP Iran Iraq 3 : 0

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
        16.01.19 CUP Iran Iraq 0 : 0
        18.03.17 FI Iran Iraq 0 : 1
        23.01.15 CUP Iran Iraq 3 : 4(1 : 1)
        04.01.15 FI Iraq Iran 0 : 1
        11.01.11 CUP Iraq Iran 1 : 2
        04.10.06 FI Iran Iraq 2 : 0
        11.10.01 WC Iran Iraq 2 : 1
        06.09.01 WC Iraq Iran 1 : 2
        18.10.00 CUP Iran Iraq 1 : 0
        05.12.96 CUP Iran Iraq 1 : 2
        21.10.93 WC Iran Iraq 1 : 2
        02.06.76 CUP Iran Iraq 2 : 0
        08.05.72 CUP Iran Iraq 3 : 0
        Not that it matters, but I think the result in the bold blue line is wrong. If I recall correctly, the game ended 3-3 and went to penalties and Iraq won. Iran played that match with 10 men for part of the first half, all of the second half, and all of the extra times. Although Iran lost, it is one of my favorite performances of an Iran team, where they cam back twice, with 10 men, to tie the game. They showed a lot of grit and determination. Had it not been for the questionable red card, Iran would have probably routed Iraq in that game.
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Im sure plenty of us remember that emotional roller coaster of a game. I totally agree if Pooladi wasnt an idiot, along with the Ref who completely forgot he gave Pooladi a first yellow card, we would have won that game.

Regardless, im guessing this poll is asking what we think is going to happen vs what we want to happen. I am thinking we are going to tie, but i am hoping for a win (of course).
          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

The Loss to Bahrain was an ettefagh
            We took them lightly,
            with a penalty gift Hosseni handed to them and playing in %90 humidity, we lost that match.
            No way We would loose to Iraq tomorrow, no way.
            We will win 2-1

Regarding Hong Kong vs Bahrain
            Ok Bahrain is stronger but I promise you all they will not beat Hong Kong tomorrow.

Comment

shame on our guys for always coming up short mentally against Arab teams

We are the more experienced players and team, yet they somehow get under our skin and we fukk up the games. At what point are we going to be professional and get past this? Our professionalism is already in question when our players rather argue with the ref than to play the game (thats how we lost in Asian cup semis) and then last game against Bahrain, we are the one chasing a goal and in dying minutes, the idiots are arguing with the ref which wastes even more time.

Until we understand basics and logic, we will forever struggle

Comment

We’re gonna win 1-0.

Comment

What i want is the third option but to be more realistic, Its either a 2nd option or sadly first option.

We had 2 prac sessions.
                  New players (gholi kaveh)
                  Injured players (ashkan hajsafi )
                  Marc had problem with IFF !
                  Iranian players will get emotional
                  Also i don't have good memories with that ref

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                    Not that it matters, but I think the result in the bold blue line is wrong. If I recall correctly, the game ended 3-3 and went to penalties and Iraq won. Iran played that match with 10 men for part of the first half, all of the second half, and all of the extra times. Although Iran lost, it is one of my favorite performances of an Iran team, where they cam back twice, with 10 men, to tie the game. They showed a lot of grit and determination. Had it not been for the questionable red card, Iran would have probably routed Iraq in that game.
                    I was at the game in Canberra. Amazing how Iran played and kept coming back with 10 players. Scored right at the end of the 2nd period of extra time to equalised. Magical. There were a lot of Iraq supports in the crowd, I remember how the played their drums and danced about in our faces as we left, but not one incident or reaction from the considerable Iran support present, everyone was in the right spirit and laughed it off.

Comment

if TM also looses this one, we dont even deserve to be in the world cup..

Comment

sadly i was right again !

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                          If my grandma had a dick she would be my grandpa.

Comment

Originally posted by shahin2000 View Post
                            If my grandma had a dick she would be my grandpa.
                            If you just learned that idiom and were waiting to use it in a sentence, I have to say, you missed. Go ask what it means from your elders and try again. Good luck.
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Where does this information go?

Comment

Working...
                              X