Your lineup vs Iraq - Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your lineup vs Iraq

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,128 Times in 521 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by The Realist View Post
    With hajisafi out and Torabi in, if Wilmots was to play Torabi from start the team becomes more attack-minded, add to that Kaveh and Gholizadeh, how is this team going to control the game in the first 20 minutes? So much as we all love to see TM go out there with all guns blazing, this hostile game needs patience and control, if and when we get on top, introduce, more attack minded players.
    I doubt Taremi gets a game and if so, probably last 20 minutes, he’s not fully fit.
    We lose this game, it’s going to be uphill!
    If I'm not mistaken, Torabi isn't on the team.

edit: I just saw they invited him instead of Hajsafi... I never thought of Torabi as a good footballer.

News Editor
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,464 Times in 696 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    Karimi's form has been superb with Esteghlal if I'm not mistaken, I think he deserves to start. I'd go something like this
    Beiro
    Rezaeian/Vouria----Pouraliganji------Majid/Kanaani-----------Milad
    Ebrahimi------Karimi-------Nourollahi
    Taremi Azmoun Gholizadeh
    Good lineup. Many people said that Taremi is not fully fit, so perhaps best to have Rezaei instead of Taremi.

Also Majid Hosseini has been very clumsy since Asia Cup and he gives away penalties so easily. He also gets booked so it would be best not to give him game time.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rooyintan For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,792 Times in 3,992 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    ---------------------Beira-------------------------

Voria--------PAG---------Majid-------------Milad

Gholizadeh----Nourollahi---Ebrahimi----Taremi

-----------------Kaveh--------Azmoun-----------
    Same as this
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,161 Times in 694 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scuderia View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, Torabi isn't on the team.

edit: I just saw they invited him instead of Hajsafi... I never thought of Torabi as a good footballer.
    Haj Safi is injured. Torabi was invited in his place. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Go TM!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Futbaldoost For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,836 Times in 831 Posts
    I hope "Willy The Moo" is not just worried about how to arrange the team, but also takes the time to study the opponent to find out who does he need and in what position. In the last game, he was clueless and didn't seem to have studied the other side. He went into that game with eyes closed and made an assumption that Bahrain is another Cambodia. I hope he has learned his lessons.

If Iran beats Iraq, I will stop calling him "Willy the Moo".

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kavian For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    ---------------------Beiro----------------------
    Vouria--------PAG---------KAN------MOM----
    ---------------Omid----Karimi-----------------
    ---------------------Gholi---------------------
    ----------Karim----------------Tarmi-----------
    ---------------------Sardar--------------------

4, 2, 1, 3

KAN for Majid ... I think Majid hasn't been as trust worthy

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,707 Times in 5,453 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavian View Post
    I hope "Willy The Moo" is not just worried about how to arrange the team, but also takes the time to study the opponent to find out who does he need and in what position. In the last game, he was clueless and didn't seem to have studied the other side. He went into that game with eyes closed and made an assumption that Bahrain is another Cambodia. I hope he has learned his lessons.

If Iran beats Iraq, I will stop calling him "Willy the Moo".
    dude showed up finally less than 24 hrs ago and that too bedehkar o naraazi..!!
    i really dont think he was arsed to look any deeper than watching Iraq's last couple of WCQs personally.... hopefully Vahid has been up to some decent game prep work ...? but not even sure if WM would heed much to his advice anyhow..?

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    ---------------------Beiro----------------------
    Vouria--------PAG--------Hosseini-----MOM----
    -------------------Karimi-----------------
    -------------Ebrahimi---Amiri---------------------
    -----Gholizadeh----------------Taremi-----------
    ---------------------Azmoun--------------------

Wilmots has to go back to the more solid CQ midfield system of 4-5-1 when we are out of possession in this crucial game. The gap between defence and attack in the Bahrain game and the ease at which Bahrain could bypass our midfield and get at our back 4 was embarrassing from a coaching perspective. He should bring back Amiri to lead the press alongside Ebrahimi as they did so well in WC, with Karimi sitting.

Would be tempted to start Rezaei if he’d had more TM game time over the past couple of years as Azmoun’s temperament in these emotional games is often very suspect. But Sardar’s combination play with Taremi is still the most deadly in Asia and I expect him to cause Iraq problems in the air.

Rezaei as 2nd striker and Torabi as an attacking cm good options from the bench if we need a goal.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,001 Times in 816 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    ---------------------Beira-------------------------

Voria--------PAG---------Majid-------------Milad

Gholizadeh----Nourollahi---Ebrahimi----Taremi

-----------------Kaveh--------Azmoun-----------
    Besyaar tarkibe khobie, tanha kesi ke shayad nemizashtam Majid ast, chon formesh vaghean zaife.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

High-Ranked Member
    Thanks
    It's most probably gonna be a very nerve-wracking game with many fouls, conflicts etc. IMO we need at least one stable senior guy with enough charisma in the line-up. Now that both Hajsafi and Dejagah are out, Shojaei has to start to provide for stability and calmness. I don't think Ebrahimi has enough of a leading personality for other players in order to take the role of the captain for this game. Maybe Karim could do too.

My line-up:

Beiranvand
    Vouria - PAG - Majid - Milad
    Gholizadeh - Shojaei (or Karim) - Ebrahimi - Taremi
    Kaveh - Sardar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 180

You do not have permission to view the list of names.