• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
    ---------------------Beiro----------------------
    Vouria----Morteza----Hosseini----Milad------
    --------------Omid----Karimi------------------
    ---Gholi-----------------------------Taremi----
    ----------------Azmoun-----Kaveh------------
    Taremi as left winger in 4-4-2? I think this line up works better if you change 4-4-2 to 4-2-1-3 and use Gholizadeh as CAM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
      Vouria----Morteza----Hosseini----Milad------
      --------------Omid----Karimi------------------
      ---Gholi-----------------------------Taremi----
      ----------------Azmoun-----Kaveh------------
      The proper formation of your line up is as follws:

---------------Beiro---------------

--Vouria--Morteza--Hossini--Milad--

-----------Omid-----Karimi---------

-----------------Gholi---------------
      ----Rezaei---------------------Taremi----

---------------Azmoun--------------------

Comment

Again everyone with Ghafouri. This is the second coach who has preferred Ramin over Vouria. Not saying Vouria doesn't deserve to be there, I would just be shocked if he starts over Ramin.

Comment

With hajisafi out and Torabi in, if Wilmots was to play Torabi from start the team becomes more attack-minded, add to that Kaveh and Gholizadeh, how is this team going to control the game in the first 20 minutes? So much as we all love to see TM go out there with all guns blazing, this hostile game needs patience and control, if and when we get on top, introduce, more attack minded players.

I doubt Taremi gets a game and if so, probably last 20 minutes, he’s not fully fit.

We lose this game, it’s going to be uphill!
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
            Again everyone with Ghafouri. This is the second coach who has preferred Ramin over Vouria. Not saying Vouria doesn't deserve to be there, I would just be shocked if he starts over Ramin.
            Rezaeian is ok, he is not the perfect choice but his stamina and pushing attack is the best among all RB we have including Moharrami, obviously he some time has brain fart in his coverage, so does Ghafouri or worst Moharammi

Plus he is having a great season, top scorer of his club with 5 goals
            Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
              With hajisafi out and Torabi in, if Wilmots was to play Torabi from start the team becomes more attack-minded, add to that Kaveh and Gholizadeh, how is this team going to control the game in the first 20 minutes? So much as we all love to see TM go out there with all guns blazing, this hostile game needs patience and control, if and when we get on top, introduce, more attack minded players.
              I doubt Taremi gets a game and if so, probably last 20 minutes, he’s not fully fit.
              We lose this game, it’s going to be uphill!
              If I'm not mistaken, Torabi isn't on the team.

edit: I just saw they invited him instead of Hajsafi... I never thought of Torabi as a good footballer.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                Karimi's form has been superb with Esteghlal if I'm not mistaken, I think he deserves to start. I'd go something like this
                Beiro
                Rezaeian/Vouria----Pouraliganji------Majid/Kanaani-----------Milad
                Ebrahimi------Karimi-------Nourollahi
                Taremi Azmoun Gholizadeh
                Good lineup. Many people said that Taremi is not fully fit, so perhaps best to have Rezaei instead of Taremi.

Also Majid Hosseini has been very clumsy since Asia Cup and he gives away penalties so easily. He also gets booked so it would be best not to give him game time.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  ---------------------Beira-------------------------

Voria--------PAG---------Majid-------------Milad

Gholizadeh----Nourollahi---Ebrahimi----Taremi

-----------------Kaveh--------Azmoun-----------
                  Same as this
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                    If I'm not mistaken, Torabi isn't on the team.

edit: I just saw they invited him instead of Hajsafi... I never thought of Torabi as a good footballer.
                    Haj Safi is injured. Torabi was invited in his place. https://90tv.ir/news/%D9%85%D9%87%D8...7-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Go TM!

Comment

I hope "Willy The Moo" is not just worried about how to arrange the team, but also takes the time to study the opponent to find out who does he need and in what position. In the last game, he was clueless and didn't seem to have studied the other side. He went into that game with eyes closed and made an assumption that Bahrain is another Cambodia. I hope he has learned his lessons.

If Iran beats Iraq, I will stop calling him "Willy the Moo".

Comment

Vouria--------PAG---------KAN------MOM----
                        ---------------Omid----Karimi-----------------
                        ---------------------Gholi---------------------
                        ----------Karim----------------Tarmi-----------
                        ---------------------Sardar--------------------

4, 2, 1, 3

KAN for Majid ... I think Majid hasn't been as trust worthy

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                          I hope "Willy The Moo" is not just worried about how to arrange the team, but also takes the time to study the opponent to find out who does he need and in what position. In the last game, he was clueless and didn't seem to have studied the other side. He went into that game with eyes closed and made an assumption that Bahrain is another Cambodia. I hope he has learned his lessons.

If Iran beats Iraq, I will stop calling him "Willy the Moo".
                          dude showed up finally less than 24 hrs ago and that too bedehkar o naraazi..!!
                          i really dont think he was arsed to look any deeper than watching Iraq's last couple of WCQs personally.... hopefully Vahid has been up to some decent game prep work ...? but not even sure if WM would heed much to his advice anyhow..?

Comment

Vouria--------PAG--------Hosseini-----MOM----
                            -------------------Karimi-----------------
                            -------------Ebrahimi---Amiri---------------------
                            -----Gholizadeh----------------Taremi-----------
                            ---------------------Azmoun--------------------

Wilmots has to go back to the more solid CQ midfield system of 4-5-1 when we are out of possession in this crucial game. The gap between defence and attack in the Bahrain game and the ease at which Bahrain could bypass our midfield and get at our back 4 was embarrassing from a coaching perspective. He should bring back Amiri to lead the press alongside Ebrahimi as they did so well in WC, with Karimi sitting.

Would be tempted to start Rezaei if he’d had more TM game time over the past couple of years as Azmoun’s temperament in these emotional games is often very suspect. But Sardar’s combination play with Taremi is still the most deadly in Asia and I expect him to cause Iraq problems in the air.

Rezaei as 2nd striker and Torabi as an attacking cm good options from the bench if we need a goal.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              ---------------------Beira-------------------------

Voria--------PAG---------Majid-------------Milad

Gholizadeh----Nourollahi---Ebrahimi----Taremi

-----------------Kaveh--------Azmoun-----------
                              Besyaar tarkibe khobie, tanha kesi ke shayad nemizashtam Majid ast, chon formesh vaghean zaife.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

It's most probably gonna be a very nerve-wracking game with many fouls, conflicts etc. IMO we need at least one stable senior guy with enough charisma in the line-up. Now that both Hajsafi and Dejagah are out, Shojaei has to start to provide for stability and calmness. I don't think Ebrahimi has enough of a leading personality for other players in order to take the role of the captain for this game. Maybe Karim could do too.

My line-up:

Beiranvand
                                Vouria - PAG - Majid - Milad
                                Gholizadeh - Shojaei (or Karim) - Ebrahimi - Taremi
                                Kaveh - Sardar

Comment

Working...
                                X