Your lineup vs Iraq - Page 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Your lineup vs Iraq

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,598 Times in 4,375 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    unnecessary nervousness and unnecessary emotion. Him and Hajsafi both play asabani and weird, and it impacts their technical performance big time.

In general, I would say there are two tactics we can adopt with the lineup I posted.

One is, building through iraqi press, by using Ebrahimi, Majid, PAGs passing qualities and giving shorter balls to strong carriers, Gholizadeh and Nourollahi. They can drive team forward. Then the combination of Kaveh, Taremi, Azmoun can be fed and combine well between each other, which I think we all can agree these three have the technical capacity and footballing IQ to do well vs most opposition (let alone IRaq).

Another tactic to use, is more of a long ball tactic, similar to Zenit. Majid, PAG, Milad (our best bets for accurate long balls from the back) can target Sardar and Kaveh, both of whom link play excellently and are strong on aerials. The key to this tactic is having Taremi, Gholizadeh, and Nourollahi well positioned and aggressive to get the knockdowns, and from there combine quickly with the forwards and advance to goalscoring positions.

Im not fully confident with Gholizadeh, Nourollahi building from the back yet, in such a crucial game, although I think in the long run it would be a good tactic for TM to adapt in general. I am confident in Azmoun and Kavehs abilities to link play and win aerials vs Iraqi defenders, as I am confident in Taremi's ability to connect to these knockdowns well. Key here is getting gholi and nourollahi to be well positioned to help with knockdowns as well. Once ball is under control in these attacking areas, then the qualities of Sardar,Kaveh,Taremi, Gholizadeh, and nourollahi who has shown impressive offensive skills for TM vs South Korea and Bahrain can take over. Key is ensuring that the long passes connect and they get the opportunity to do the damage enough times.

Hopefully Wiltits doesnt go with the tactic of 4-2-4 and building our entire offensive game plan and ball advancement off dribbling, decision making, and offensive runs of Milad Mohammadi and Ramin rezaeian, two relatively weak technical players with ball at their feet, isolated in low wide areas with no support from mids or forwards anywhere in sight. That would be a mistake and lead to a certain loss, havent seen a more clueless gameplan in international football (seriously, I cant ever remember such a tactic being used. Maybe teams like liverpool who has fantastic full backs like Alexander arnold and robertson can build offensive plays through them, not us LOL).

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    ---------Beiro---------

Voria PAG Majid MiMo

------Omid Nur-------
    -Gholi Karim Taremi-

-------Azmoun-------

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PeymanCQ For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,326 Times in 2,238 Posts
    Beiranvand

Mohammadi-PAG-Kanaani-Ramin

Amiri-Ebrahimi-Nourollahi-Moby

Taremi-Azmoun

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
    ----------------Beiro------------------------
    ---Ghafouri-Pouraliganji-Kanaani-Mohammadi---
    ------Ebrahimi--Nourollahi----Amiri-------
    --Gholizadeh-----Azmoun-----Taremi-------
    I still think this lineup is the best. We may only can change the formation as follows to make it better:

---------------------Beiro----------------
    -----Ghafouri--Pouraliganji---Kananni--Mohammadi---
    -----------Ebrahimi (C)------Nourollahi-----------------
    -----Taremi-----------Gholizadeh-------------Amiri------
    -------------------------Azmoun-----------------------

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sarbaze-Vatan For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    IMO Ansarifard should not be anywhere near the field and should be dropped from the squad.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,074 Times in 1,605 Posts
    -------------------Beiranvand ------------------
    -Rezaein----Pouraliganji--Kanaani----Mohammadi-
    --------------Ebrahimi--Nourollahi------------------
    --Taremi------------Shojaei---------------Gholizadeh-
    ---------------------Azmoun----------------------------

Reasons: for some selections (Rezaein & Mohammadi's pace will be needed to connect with the wingers, as Ebrahimi and Nourollahi will be staying back. Hajsafi has been poor and temperamental, therefore Nourollahi would be a better choice. This would've been a perfect game for Dejagah / Ghoddos, but due to their situations, I chose Shojaei as we have been lacking a playmaker the past few games. Amiri has been poor, hence givning Gholizadeh a chance. Hosseini hasn't impressed me this season, and Kanaani has been decent).

Unlikely to see this lineup, expecting Hosseini, Amiri, and Hajsafi to still be included... regardless of who plays, bring home the W boys, you got this!
    ----------------------Beiranvand---------------------
    --Rezaeian----Hosseini--Pouraliganji----Mohammadi
    ---------------Ezatolahi------Hajsafi----------------
    --Ghoddos-----------Dejagah------------Taremi---
    ------------------------Azmoun----------------------

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Karimi 8 View Post
    -------------------Beiranvand ------------------
    -Rezaein----Pouraliganji--Kanaani----Mohammadi-
    --------------Ebrahimi--Nourollahi------------------
    --Taremi------------Shojaei---------------Gholizadeh-
    ---------------------Azmoun----------------------------

Reasons: for some selections (Rezaein & Mohammadi's pace will be needed to connect with the wingers, as Ebrahimi and Nourollahi will be staying back. Hajsafi has been poor and temperamental, therefore Nourollahi would be a better choice. This would've been a perfect game for Dejagah / Ghoddos, but due to their situations, I chose Shojaei as we have been lacking a playmaker the past few games. Amiri has been poor, hence givning Gholizadeh a chance. Hosseini hasn't impressed me this season, and Kanaani has been decent).

Unlikely to see this lineup, expecting Hosseini, Amiri, and Hajsafi to still be included... regardless of who plays, bring home the W boys, you got this!
    i like your line up except for Masoud. He is slow and makes horrible mistakes...i haven't seen Masoud play a serious A+ game since he was in Osasuna... As much as i like his passing abilities I still think of him as a reliability

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarash View Post
    Ramin R. Will start not Ghafouri..that's guaranteed by me lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MR.ESTESNAII For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,676 Times in 2,152 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
    As much as i like his passing abilities I still think of him as a reliability
    I think you meant liability aziz

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,223 Times in 520 Posts
    I THINK THIS IS 100 % IRAN LINE UP AGAINST IRAQ

MARC WILMOTS LINE UP

1.BEIRANVAND
    2.REZAEIAN
    3.KANNANI
    4.HOSSEINI
    5. MILAD
    6.NOUROLLAHI
    7.OMID
    8.MOHEBI
    9.TAREMI
    10.ANSARIFARD
    11.AZMOUN

MY LINE UP

1.BEIRANVAND
    2.REZAEIAN
    3.POURALIGANJI
    4.HOSSEINI
    5. MILAD
    6.NOUROLLAHI
    7.OMID
    8.GHOLIZADEH
    9.TAREMI
    10.REZAEI
    11.AZMOUN

15. The Following User Says Thank You to allan123 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 180

You do not have permission to view the list of names.