No announcement yet.

TM List - November 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow haji got scratched off the list. Do we know why?!?

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
      i would start upfront with kaveh rezaei and taremi (2 strikers) and gholizadeh from the right wing. from left either ansarifard or someboy else. i think Taremi is the player which e can trust most to score for us, i am not happy with azmoun. watched alle the latest matches from him, he is no factor in st petersburg defensive work and run only when it is his own benefit...
      Azmoun is miles and miles better than Kaveh Rezaei, it's like comparing a peugeot 206 to a porsche turbo. Rezaei can't even tie Azmoun's shoe laces. Having said that, Taremi and Azmoun make a great duo upfront, why would you want to disrupt TM's strongest attributes.

Comment

Haj Safi is injured

Torabi is the most likely guy to replace him

Comment

Haj Safi is injured. Torabi was invited in his place. https://90tv.ir/news/%D9%85%D9%87%D8...7-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
            Haj Safi is injured

Torabi is the most likely guy to replace him
            Can you please explain why?? because of his shirt?

Comment

Originally posted by theworldgamer View Post
              Can you please explain why?? because of his shirt?
              He does have a bit of skill, although not all the prevalent recently. But in Iran, display of support for the establishment, can get you places even on the roster of national football team.

Mehdi Torabi, BE GHOOOL E MAAROOF .. ZAD TU KHAAAL... his DASTMAL YAZDI reached the very top of the hierarchy "Rahbar". !!

Comment

Torabi deserves this call, he has been great in last month or so.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

My big worry is one which is borne out of the forty years of IR...Our country has been through a lot, and this understandably makes for a brittle/fragile national team

We have talented players, and thanks to our previous coach they have worked well together, united under a father figure.

But the fact is that they come from very different backgrounds and have different personalities. I was always worried when Taremi posted that instagram message supporting Khamenei during Shojaei and Hajsafi's situation.

Two of our key players (Beiranvand and Taremi) have done this a few times, alongside Azmoun I consider them our two most important players. Now Torabi has also got involved, and he is arguably a player we will rely on in the future despite not quite hitting the mark we expected of him.

But I think we now have visible disparities between our players' belief systems and thought processes, that perhaps we didn't have in previous generations. What happens if we get seeds of hashieh between our players? I think it is a genuine concern as our TM's morale has been very good in recent years, I wonder whether the decision to sideline Ghafouri was based on his very vocal opposition..., I just hope Wilmots and his team have the tools to keep TM happy and in sync. After all, CQ even brought a world-renowned psychologist to the Asian Cup and look what happened in the end....

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    My big worry is one which is borne out of the forty years of IR...Our country has been through a lot, and this understandably makes for a brittle/fragile national team

We have talented players, and thanks to our previous coach they have worked well together, united under a father figure.

But the fact is that they come from very different backgrounds and have different personalities. I was always worried when Taremi posted that instagram message supporting Khamenei during Shojaei and Hajsafi's situation.

Two of our key players (Beiranvand and Taremi) have done this a few times, alongside Azmoun I consider them our two most important players. Now Torabi has also got involved, and he is arguably a player we will rely on in the future despite not quite hitting the mark we expected of him.

But I think we now have visible disparities between our players' belief systems and thought processes, that perhaps we didn't have in previous generations. What happens if we get seeds of hashieh between our players? I think it is a genuine concern as our TM's morale has been very good in recent years, I wonder whether the decision to sideline Ghafouri was based on his very vocal opposition..., I just hope Wilmots and his team have the tools to keep TM happy and in sync. After all, CQ even brought a world-renowned psychologist to the Asian Cup and look what happened in the end....

Its called real life. People around us aren't going to be the exact same as us. If an adult doesn't understand or wants to be destructive about that, they are going to have big problems in life.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

Pretty sure different political views, believes, backgrounds, worldviews etc als exist in all the othet national teams as well. Reallu weird post, also Ghafouri is not exactly Zambrotta and was never a fixed starter, he was always second choice behind Rezaeian under Carlos Quieroz, no offence but it sounds like a conspiracy theory. We have more sense of unity and national pride in post IR TM than most national teams on this planet, you can be sure of that!

Comment

I have to say, it's a travesty that ARJ & Ezatollahi are not on the list. Does Wilmot's think this is Belgium where the depth of good players are high?

This is Team Melli. ANY talented player that can contribute should on the roster. At least have them on the bench. We have a WC at stake here.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
                          I have to say, it's a travesty that ARJ & Ezatollahi are not on the list. Does Wilmot's think this is Belgium where the depth of good players are high?
                          This is Team Melli. ANY talented player that can contribute should on the roster. At least have them on the bench. We have a WC at stake here.
                          They don't have the shirt maybe?!

Comment

I've never been a fan of Torabi.

He suffers from the same illness most PGL wingers suffer that makes them think football is like FIFA where you must dribble 5-6 players and then shoot.

I've trashed the way Alipour plays even as a Persepolis fan and would prefer him to Torabi(or any other player of his position really).

On his shirt incident, personally I think hes an idiot. A brainwashed one. And I could expand on his stupidity but there are other issues too.

The real problem I'll comment on is that we have a do or die game against Iraq and none of this khaye mali flexing should be allowed.

Trying to follow TM for decades, I remember countless times IRIB tried to screw with its football viewers...

1) Not having any pregame talk show (showing chadori women cook or reporting state propaganda or Azan be ofogh wherever)
                            2) Poor broadcasts that get interrupted and to save face they bring on their poor analysts who never seem to have a working microphone
                            3) opposing any positive developments in our football such as Ivic, Dejagah playing with Israelis (separate politics and football, getting the media against CQ...

I've had enough of their BS and Torabi better not try to be a poster boy for them during this crucial time in our WCQ campaign.

The entire team should be focused on clawing and grinding a win from Iraq.

Comment

Working...
                            X