Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
    K*s nagoo haji
    Whatever buddy, keep worshipping shit payers because they play in some white-boy league.

Mohammadi ain't done shit in his shitty team and doesn't deserve a call up. Nobody gave a shit about him until he move to that bottom dwelling shit team in Portugal. The guys is the same player he was when he was in Sepahan, and back then nobody wanted him for TM.

Comment

1 Mohammad Mohebbi MF Sepahan 20/12/1998 20 Years, 10 Months, 20 Days
      2 Mohammad Naderi D Perspolis 05/10/1996 23 Years, 1 Months, 4 Days
      3 Majid Hosseini D Trabzonspor 20/06/1996 23 Years, 4 Months, 20 Days
      4 Ali Gholizadeh MF Charleroi 10/03/1996 23 Years, 7 Months, 30 Days
      5 Sardar Azmoon FW Tractor 01/01/1995 24 Years, 10 Months, 8 Days
      6 Payam Niazmand GK Sepahan 06/04/1995 24 Years, 7 Months, 3 Days
      7 M Hossein Kananizadegan D Persepolis 23/03/1994 25 Years, 7 Months, 17 Days
      8 Ali Karimi MF Esteghlal 11/02/1994 25 Years, 8 Months, 29 Days
      9 Milad Mohammadi D Gent 29/09/1993 26 Years, 1 Months, 11 Days
      10 Ahmad Norollahi MF Persepolis 02/02/1993 26 Years, 9 Months, 7 Days
      11 Alireza Beiranvand GK Persepolis 22/09/1992 27 Years, 1 Months, 18 Days
      12 Mehdi Taremi FW Rio Ave 18/07/1992 27 Years, 3 Months, 22 Days
      13 Murteza Pouraliganji D Al Arabi 19/04/1992 27 Years, 6 Months, 21 Days
      14 Kaveh Rezaeian FW Charleroi 05/04/1992 27 Years, 7 Months, 4 Days
      15 Siavash Yazdani D Esteghlal 02/03/1992 27 Years, 8 Months, 7 Days
      16 Ramin Rezaeian D Al Shahania 18/03/1990 29 Years, 7 Months, 22 Days
      17 Karim Ansarifar FW Al Sailia 03/04/1990 29 Years, 7 Months, 6 Days
      18 Ehsan Hajsafi MF Tractor 26/02/1990 29 Years, 8 Months, 14 Days
      19 Rashid Mazaheri GK Tractor 18/05/1989 30 Years, 5 Months, 22 Days
      20 Vahid Amiri MF Persepolis 02/04/1988 31 Years, 7 Months, 7 Days
      21 Vouria Ghafoori D Esteghlal 20/09/1987 32 Years, 1 Months, 20 Days
      22 Omid Ebrahimi MF Eupen 15/09/1987 32 Years, 1 Months, 25 Days
      23 Masoud Shojaei MF Tractor 09/06/1984 35 Years, 5 Months, 0 Days

Ave 27.5
      Last edited by St_Mark; 11-09-2019, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Nice list overall. I am happy to see basiji boy not invited.

---------------------Beiro----------------------
        Vouria----Morteza----Hosseini----Milad------
        --------------Omid----Karimi------------------
        ---Gholi-----------------------------Taremi----
        ----------------Azmoun-----Kaveh------------

Comment

List is nothing more than the usual suspects plus or minus a few.

The problem is the thinking behind the selections is fuzzy. During CQ days the selections were according to the plan. Nowadays there seem to be no real logic.

Our midfield is the weakest link in Willy's arrangement, not able to feed the forwards properly and not good in augmenting defense.

Also, what exactly do they want from a player like Shojaee at that age is a mystery. How does he fit in the plan? He keeps get invited but he never plays ... so what is the point of having him on the list. Massoud should have the decency of saying goodbye to make space for someone new.

I am also not very impressed with Hashemian. He seems to be very low profile. Not a strong vocal character. In his comments about Willy he sounded unengaged and not on top of issues.

Comment

Agar rooye form bekhamim berim, ham Gholizadeh ham Kaveh bayad baazi konan. Makhsosan alan ke dar Eragh baazi nemikonim feshar kamtare.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post

The problem is the thinking behind the selections is fuzzy. During CQ days the selections were according to the plan. Nowadays there seem to be no real logic.

Our midfield is the weakest link in Willy's arrangement, not able to feed the forwards properly and not good in augmenting defense.

Also, what exactly do they want from a player like Shojaee at that age is a mystery. How does he fit in the plan? He keeps get invited but he never plays ... so what is the point of having him on the list. Massoud should have the decency of saying goodbye to make space for someone new.

I am also not very impressed with Hashemian. He seems to be very low profile. Not a strong vocal character. In his comments about Willy he sounded unengaged and not on top of issues.
              Vaghean dorost migi dar bareye baazi saazi az khate miyane. Baraye hamin dar vaghe niyaaz be Askhkan darim ke kheili khoob toop raa daryaft va pakhsh mikone.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                Whatever buddy, keep worshipping shit payers because they play in some white-boy league.
                Mohammadi ain't done shit in his shitty team and doesn't deserve a call up. Nobody gave a shit about him until he move to that bottom dwelling shit team in Portugal. The guys is the same player he was when he was in Sepahan, and back then nobody wanted him for TM.
                The Mohamadi brothers can easily pass as Portuguese or some sort of East European or Chechen type of people, they have coloured eyes and authentic Caucasian features. I agree that Mehrdad Mohamadi is not good enough for TM, his brother Milad is though.

Comment

Comment

I continue to be disappointed in the midfield (who is going to pass the ball up? this is going to be the same as the last game).

Also - i continue to be disappointed in the message being sent that, if you go to Europe but don't start, you sit over players that take the easy road out.

Comment

————-———beiro———————-
                      -VG-——PAG———KAN——-MOM—
                      —————OMID——NOUR————-
                      —Gholi————karim——-—taremi—-
                      ———————-sar————————-

Comment

Midfielder is really shit, Wilmots not watching any league games himself, still relying on Carlos list.
                        Honestly if we advance from the first round we need to find a better coach for the 2nd.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post

We have good defensive midfielders in Ebrahimi, Nourolahi, Ali Karimi and Ezatolahi (once he is fit) by Asian standards. We lack good creative midfielders but i believe Gholizadeh and Ghoddos would make really good attacking midfielders who can feed the forwards.

Regarding Shojaei saying goodbye to TM. A soldier never quits his country, decency is something Shojaei has when he is always available to help out his country's national team. It's up to the coach to decide who is included in the list. So i think it is inappropriate to accuse Shojaei a lack of decency while the man always gives his all for his country. You should show more respect to a great Iranian athlete such as Shojaei.

Regarding Hashemian, he is an assistant coach and it wouldn't be right of him to act as if he's the head coach. He is carrying out his tasks as the assistant of Wilmots and is not damaging the unity of the team and his working relationship with the head coach. While he is gaining experience in his working field.

Comment

Anyone know why Torabi hasn't been invited in a while? Haven't been following IPL. What is with Mohebi always making it?

Also wasn't Noorafkan having a good season with Sepahan, is he going with the U23s?

Comment

In my opinion Amiri has no business there anymore. The only problem is we don't really have anyone better to invite at the moment, Dejagah is injured and Samman is suspended. We have to be a little patient.
                              Originally posted by PurePersian View Post
                              Anyone know why Torabi hasn't been invited in a while? Haven't been following IPL. What is with Mohebi always making it?
                              Also wasn't Noorafkan having a good season with Sepahan, is he going with the U23s?
                              Torabi was there last game. As for Mohebi, he seems to be a good choice from what I've seen in the last two games.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                                Torabi was there last game. As for Mohebi, he seems to be a good choice from what I've seen in the last two games.
                                Torabi wasn't in the team sheet last two games, I don't think he's been in since the Hong Kong match.
                                It's all good to play new and young players, but he should be something special to take the place of veterans like JB and Torabi in the line up, esp since we didn't get a result.

Comment

Working...
                                X