Are we going to protest the illegal name of A*****Gulf Cup?!!!

View Poll Results: Is it Arabian Gulf, Gulf or Persian Gulf?!

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gulf

1 2.38%
  • Persian Gulf

41 97.62%
  • Arabian Gulf

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we going to protest the illegal name of A*****Gulf Cup?!!!

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,751 Times in 870 Posts

Are we going to protest the illegal name of A*****Gulf Cup?!!!

Meet your Persian Love Today

I am only wondering what are international guidelines for certain tournaments? Can few Nations host a tournament under a fake regional name? Isn't it illegal to create a region that doesn't exist? For instance, what happens if new Mexico in USA start a tournament containing Mexico and other CONCACAF teams and call it North Mexican tournament?
    We should protest to FIFA to disallow this tournament as it is being hosted under a non existent region!!! God our country is very weak because of mullahs we are losing everywhere. We lost our share in Caspian Sea. We have to give free Gas to UAE and Turkey for 25 years and all these hostile Arabs are auctioning our country AFC forces us to play in neutral zone with Saudis against the law! We are being boycotted by world wrestling federation for defending these very same Arabs that are trying to change our country's territories name! And soon we will be boycotted for not playing Israel ( for these Arabs) in many sports or even in Olympics. However, we as fans should do something as our government is busy stealing and plundering They don't give a damn if we have a country tomorrow or not as long as they bang 7 wives and steal the remainder of our national wealth; they're satisfied. It's a sad situation.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
    IRAN
    - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arasradio For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,717 Times in 714 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arasradio View Post

I am only wondering what are international guidelines for certain tournaments? Can few Nations host a tournament under a fake regional name? Isn't it illegal to create a region that doesn't exist? For instance, what happens if new Mexico in USA start a tournament containing Mexico and other CONCACAF teams and call it North Mexican tournament?
    We should protest to FIFA to disallow this tournament as it is being hosted under a non existent region!!! God our country is very weak because of mullahs we are losing everywhere. We lost our share in Caspian Sea. We have to give free Gas to UAE and Turkey for 25 years and all these hostile Arabs are auctioning our country AFC forces us to play in neutral zone with Saudis against the law! We are being boycotted by world wrestling federation for defending these very same Arabs that are trying to change our country's territories name! And soon we will be boycotted for not playing Israel ( for these Arabs) in many sports or even in Olympics. However, we as fans should do something as our government is busy stealing and plundering They don't give a damn if we have a country tomorrow or not as long as they bang 7 wives and steal the remainder of our national wealth; they're satisfied. It's a sad situation.
    They can argue that it's a cup for the Arabian States surrounding the Gulf
    So I dont think we can do anything against that :/

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AsOen5 For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,928 Times in 4,387 Posts
    Why is there even a poll for this it’s not a legitimate question lol.....of course the ONLY name is persian gulf. Arabs can try and pour their money into this propaganda but they will never be able to successfully change history that’s just not possible.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,751 Times in 870 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Why is there even a poll for this it’s not a legitimate question lol.....of course the ONLY name is persian gulf. Arabs can try and pour their money into this propaganda but they will never be able to successfully change history that’s just not possible.
    Agree 100%. A poll only for another proof how in minority these morons are. So when they Google they see it. Cheers

AseOn5 Aziz I understand however they are not calling it Arabian tournament. They are calling it an "Arabian Gulf" tournament therefore they're referring to a non existent geographical region. They're more than welcome to call it an South Arabian tournament or something like that but using A**** Gulf is a hundred percent fake concept

*Astersik the A**** Gulf. Do not write it out.

- Tehranto

8. The Following User Says Thank You to arasradio For This Useful Post:

شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,196 Times in 6,359 Posts
    Edit your thread title to Ar Ar Gulf Cup.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,800 Times in 878 Posts
    There is ONE Persian Gulf.

Western countries when they want to agitate Iran, use the wrong term knowing that it is incorrect.

Many Arabs know the name is incorrect. Saddam Hussein used to call the body water with the wrong name.

The Arab countries have NOTHING of their own and keep stealing from Iran.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AIrani For This Useful Post:

PFDC Supporter

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 Times in 1,657 Posts
    Please use stars *** (Ar****n) when using the fake name to not increase its frequency in internet search.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _Navid_ For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    I don't think FIFA recognize that tournament, if i remember on 2013 ,there was proposal to include it in FIFA matches calendar but i don't remember if FIFA accepted or no, my thought is they didn't accept, if they are logic.
    they can't forbid the tournament but i don't see fifa accept that kind of tournament in their calendrar officially, they don't includ all regional tournaments i think, except for continents, there is all arabs countries tournaments, islamic competitions, north africa tournaments, and all africa regions have own tournaments but none are included in FIFA calendar.
    so i think no need for that "poll", call it persian gulf and that's it, ones who don't like can go drink sea water as we use to say by here, a little trib lost in desert can't compare it history with Persia history, Arab is just little trib with language that was imposed by religion", if it comes to blood, only koweit and saudi arabia i think have really "arabian blood" according to dna analyzis over 80%, north africa have less than 4% arab dna for example.
    anyway, i talk arabic but i don't consider myself as arab, as i talk spanish, german,little english,french, malay...son chinese and maybe one day persian and more if i have another life ... i'm Moroccan, i don't belong to any country or culture because of language...
    in Moroccco we even use to say "arabs" in pejorative meaning when we talk about middle-east persian gulf countries, still i have no problem with arabs or any race, what matter is your acts toward me now, not your ancestors, your blood, your religion or dunno what, only matters your acts, and hmmm that's also why i prefer stay away from arabs if i can say, i can trust christian or jew more than an arab for example. but of course there is the bad and the good in all people no matter country, race, culture...
    just for infos, when Iran talk about arabs they shouldn't includ north africa in same way they see arabs, we are very different from them in all ways, this don't mean we are better by the way, we are simply very different in everything even our arabic is different and they don't understand us, i don't think there is moroccan, algerian or tunisian who can be ok you call him arab by making him part of middle-east, we are african ok, middle-eastern? no way.

to be honest when i talk about that part of earth, i mean middle-east arabs countries, and if word gulf come in mind, i never used arabic or persian words(this because i never put Iran with them), i always used simply "the gulf" but from now i will use persian gulf.

in brief and for the poll, i'll say keep calling it Persian Gulf, the orginal name.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jadou For This Useful Post:

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 9,391 Times in 4,767 Posts
    Those who believe in anything except the Persian Gulf are a bunch of gaav (bakareh). Let them say what they want to say. The whole world knows the real term. Nobody takes these assclowns seriously anyways
    Iran - 2018 FIFA World Cup (Trailer):

شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,196 Times in 6,359 Posts
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KC McElroy For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 72

You do not have permission to view the list of names.