TM List - November 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PurePersian View Post
    Torabi wasn't in the team sheet last two games, I don't think he's been in since the Hong Kong match.
    It's all good to play new and young players, but he should be something special to take the place of veterans like JB and Torabi in the line up, esp since we didn't get a result.
    I was mistaken then. I never thought Torabi was any good tbh.

Comment

No need for Shojaei, Yazdani or Hajisafi.
      Due to our midfield issues I would have liked Dejagah to be invited.

Comment

Arj cant even get called up... this guy is such a wasted talent.

If I could give him 1 advice it would be stop playing like a sissy, playing so far out wide.. get involved, make more tackles run to the goal more.
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Ezzat was big part of our midfielder, same as JB(even though he never shined in TM but his presence was a big plus just because of his professionalism), both being out of shape specially Ezzat created a big hole in midfielder.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

so i gather ashkan is injured ?

worried about MF .. and fear Ehsan is once again gonna be the captain starter..!!?
            and probably even Ansarifard also looking likely that we see Sardar in a more withdrawn supporting striker role..?
            mohebi kid shoulda been left to U23 ... he has some potential but he sure nothing special and this isnt the sorta game to bring in an internationally raw and a question mark of an inexperienced player for..!
            i dont know anything about Yazdani and never seen Naderi (i gather reserve LB?) play either..? wonder how these guys cut it ahead of Moharami..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              so i gather ashkan is injured ?

worried about MF .. and fear Ehsan is once again gonna be the captain starter..!!?
              and probably even Ansarifard [emoji14] also looking likely that we see Sardar in a more withdrawn supporting striker role..?
              mohebi kid shoulda been left to U23 ... he has some potential but he sure nothing special and this isnt the sorta game to bring in an internationally raw and a question mark of an inexperienced player for..!
              i dont know anything about Yazdani and never seen Naderi (i gather reserve LB?) play either..? wonder how these guys cut it ahead of Moharami..?
              Moharrami warming the bench in crappy team in Croatia, why would he deserve L's a call up?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Moharrami warming the bench in crappy team in Croatia, why would he deserve L's a call up?

Lol how many games has he started and how many games was he on the bench? Pretty sure more 90 min games under his belt than bench warming....I’d take anything over Rezaeian at this point anyway
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Lol how many games has he started and how many games was he on the bench? Pretty sure more 90 min games under his belt than bench warming....I’d take anything over Rezaeian at this point anyway
                  But now warming the bench in a CRAPPY team
                  Enough said.
                  Not a fan of Rezaein, but he is having a good season, scored 5 goals so far as RB, the most in his club.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    i dont know man ... he had looked plenty decent overall in his prior TM stints to warrant at least a reserve RWB spot ..! better overall than vouria and the Croatia league aint for the fait at heart ....and sorta very under-rated as an EU League all in all..! you gotta be one tough cookie compete in their narekhar league and he had gotten some league minutes i thought under his belt so far this season..!!?
                    ps
                    i wouldnt have hesitated to call up ARJ too, even as a EPL benchwarmer he is still twice the safer bet at RW than the likes of mohebi or..? whoever else ? even Gholi..!
                    anyways much rather reward a guy with a call up who is challenging himself in much tougher competitive environment..!

Comment

oh yeaa sexy Ali Gholizadeh and kaveh are both added. Kind of like this list. I like how unshape players like jahanbakhsh and ezza are not invited.

Also glad Vouria Ghafouri is invited .

Hajsafi is pretty decent player however he needs his partners. If ashkan wasnt injured he would've been a great partner for him.

Masoud shojaei is like the father of the team . So yea i'll invite him too.

WTF players: Yazdani and Mohammad Naderi

Comment

i would start upfront with kaveh rezaei and taremi (2 strikers) and gholizadeh from the right wing. from left either ansarifard or someboy else. i think Taremi is the player which e can trust most to score for us, i am not happy with azmoun. watched alle the latest matches from him, he is no factor in st petersburg defensive work and run only when it is his own benefit...
                        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                        -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                          i would start upfront with kaveh rezaei and taremi (2 strikers) and gholizadeh from the right wing. from left either ansarifard or someboy else. i think Taremi is the player which e can trust most to score for us, i am not happy with azmoun. watched alle the latest matches from him, he is no factor in st petersburg defensive work and run only when it is his own benefit...
                          Thank god someone else is noticing this.

Comment

I don't know guys, I think he is tactically aware and does what the coach demands of him. For Zenit his job is to be the poacher and the final striker, not to hustle for the ball and stretch the opposition(like his role for TM in the 2016 WC).

His anticipation is a whole level better than our other strikers, so he has the traits to be ready whenever he is needed.

Comment

No Mehrdad Mohammadi this time?

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                                do you have evidence? I mean distance covered stats. In most matches I see he runs his ass off, and even when he doesnt score is providing a lot of benefit to his team.

Comment

Working...
                                X