Marc Wilmots Wants to leave iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    I hope he's thinking more about all the love the fans had for him.
    Who knows maybe he will return one day...

Comment

Why are you all dreaming of CQ ? We got Wilmots who is shitty but there are so many good coaches

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
        Why are you all dreaming of CQ ? We got Wilmots who is shitty but there are so many good coaches
        CQ just did great with TM, he perfectly know the Iranian mentality, gave us an unbreakable defense, fight for more friendlies, dedicated all his energy for the Team and most importantly he was accepted in the group and no one in the Team had doubts about his skills.

Comment

...and how many, would you say, are lining up to take over as the next TM coach?

Comment

...and how many, would you say, are lining up to take over as the next TM coach?
            There will be some ....... even some of the IPL coaches might be enough, the foreigners

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
              CQ just did great with TM, he perfectly know the Iranian mentality, gave us an unbreakable defense, fight for more friendlies, dedicated all his energy for the Team and most importantly he was accepted in the group and no one in the Team had doubts about his skills.
              Maybe other coaches will do better, i remember how often i was unhappy with CQ, of course i would always want him in Iran even for the next 20 years but after he is gone we should not act as if the world is over

Comment

Maybe other coaches will do better, i remember how often i was unhappy with CQ, of course i would always want him in Iran even for the next 20 years but after he is gone we should not act as if the world is over
                Well according to our recent results, the world is over.

Comment

IFF is broke , does not have money to fire or hire new coach.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                    IFF is broke , does not have money to fire or hire new coach.
                    Then they have no business going to the WC.

Comment

I hope he's thinking more about all the love the fans had for him.
                      I'm sure he does know that there were a lot of people who appreciated his work and effort. I mean if you just take a look at his Instagram, you'll see that even though he left, still most of the photos that he has been tagged in or comments under his pictures, are by Iranian people who express their love or respect for him...
                      I think even Ali Daei is following him on Instagram, which is a gesture for itself.

Comment

Marcelo Lippi is free. He stepped down from China post. Lippi can help us now to make sure we reach the next round in march and june next year.
                        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                        -

Comment

Wilmots: badshansi avordim.

https://90tv.ir/news/%D9%88%DB%8C%D9...B1%DB%8C%D9%85
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                            What a *** edited***. He is all the time talking about how we should play attacking football and we barely had a shot on goal in the second half.
                            Idiot.

LANGUAGE PLEASE!!!
                            Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 11-15-2019, 01:49 AM.

Comment

So we aren't getting rid of this clown?
                              You just got Caged
                              K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                                And where is ezzatollahi ? If it was cq he would envite him to help him get In shape.
                                Mr Wilmots didn't have time for the players he invited to the camp to play against Iraq. and I think they trained once or twice together.

and you are asking him to invite someone who wasn't supposed to play ?! I think you are asking too much from our nice classy genius coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X