No announcement yet.

Marc Wilmots Wants to leave iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good, let him leave Iran! The guy wants 3 million a year?!?!? To what, lose games against teams with weaker rankings than us????????

Comment

The feeling is fucking mutual.
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Good, let him leave Iran! The guy wants 3 million a year?!?!? To what, lose games against teams with weaker rankings than us????????
        quite the turnaround from your previous opinions on wilmots hoorad jan. What happened to his great offensive football you were so high on.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          quite the turnaround from your previous opinions on wilmots hoorad jan. What happened to his great offensive football you were so high on.
          What?! I never wanted Wilmots! I wanted Pekerman, not this clown of a coach just look at this record with teams. I do not hire coaches regardless of who we all want, it’s down to IFF and they are ones for the blame.

No one has a right to call Wilmots football “attacking football”. “Attacking football” has a game plan and at least strategic substitution. There was none today nor ever in Wilmots tenure. This is the reason Courtouis attacked Wilmots for his tactics countless times!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            any more enlightening ideas for us after todays game? Yeah, anybody with functioning brain cells would like cq to coach TM to infitinty. You and the other two braindead people on this forum would rather us not even qualify for the second round of WCQ. Thank you for all your stunning contributions to this forum.
            The fourth of those people was beri486 or whatever his name was and he was banned for being an IR supporter if thats an indication of their brain function (or lack thereof)

Comment

Mr. Wilmots, take your dirty money and leave our country for good. You have failed everywhere and you'd be lucky to get a new team after this disaster. Ou revior!

Comment

change the thread title to Iranian Fans wants Wilmots to leave Iran...
                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                -

Comment

I’ll buy him his plane ticket, one way, no return
                  "We Iranians were invaded by Greeks, Arabs, Mongols, and Turks, but we never lost our identity because foreign invaders would find a richer culture in Persians than that of their own."

Comment

Originally posted by rayshirazi View Post
                    I wish we could hire Jose Mourinho. He would be a good replacement for Quieroz. Marc Willmots is not a top coach, and the worst part is that it seems he is not fighting for Team melli and iranian football to improve.
                    I wish we would be more realistic.... Come on man.

What part of "the world's pariah state" do people not understand? I think some of us need to wake up and smell the coffee of how Iran is perceived.

Mourinho could manage the 8-0ers if they paid him. Why would he step foot in a sanctioned country, where getting paid is an issue, which is politically isolated?

This is one of the things about the expectations of members like O-Zone - what exactly do you realistically expect with our players over the last 8 years. In terms of all the intangible things that he did with out infrastructure, team morale, discipline etc..., I genuinely can't dream of a coach anywhere near as good as Queiroz for TM.

Comment

I hope Carlos Quiroz will be back soon with Iran! or after the World Cup 2022 so we can prepaire for Asian Cup 2023

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                        I hope Carlos Quiroz will be back soon with Iran! or after the World Cup 2022 so we can prepaire for Asian Cup 2023
                        See above post about being realistic
                        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

lol i wish i could but i can't mods have to do it for us .
                          Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                          change the thread title to Iranian Fans wants Wilmots to leave Iran...

Comment

China's coach Lippi resigns after loss to Syria today...a man with class, integrity, and self-awareness.

Wilmots should do the same.

Comment

Imagine what CQ is thinking right now about all his critics, IFF and certain envy individuals inside Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                                Imagine what CQ is thinking right now about all his critics, IFF and certain envy individuals inside Iran.
                                I hope he's thinking more about all the love the fans had for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X