Marc Wilmots Wants to leave iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    Now I know why Mourinho and Wenger have been holding out for a job, they must have heard the rumours.

Comment

I see Stra soon or later as his replacement.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

I'd rather have Kia come in on this.

Comment

Honestly I would have done the same if I were him. Not getting paid is never a pleasant experience anywhere, no matter what the circumstances may be. I am sure we have all somewhere down the line in our lives somewhat experienced similar situation, where and when we haven’t been paid on time or been screwed over the amount of payments etc. Not a good feeling whatsoever.

Having said that, here we realize how sincere and genuine CQ’s work ethics for our football was. The man put all his pride and greed for money aside and only focused on our football, its infrastructure and his players. He always fought for his team with IFF, FIFA, AFC etc. He gave it all for TM’s success and improvement.

I won’t be too worried if Wilmots leaves and Hashemian takes charge for our next 2-3 matches. Wilmtos football style was entertaining for sure but we looked a lot more vulnerable and shaky than how CQ’s team always played. I have no doubt with Wilmots in 2018 World Cup we would have conceded way more goals against all our opponents. We may have played more attacking and refreshing football, but we would have been more sooraakh without a shadow of the doubt.

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
          Hashemian to become manager if this happens?
          Should Wilmots officially quit and leave, I think for at least next few friendlies Hashemian for sure will take helm of TM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            I'd rather have Kia come in on this.
            He is a decent coach, he at least has a stategy, I am not a big fan of ex players as head coach(referring to Wilmots, they live with their player reputation).

Comment

If indeed Wilmots to go and Hashemian to take over, it will be the second time he will come to Team Meli rescue this time as a coach!
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Ill be honest, i was very skeptical of Wilmots, and when he was announced as TM manager, I felt as if it was a HUGE downgrade from CQ.

Ive never met Hashemian, and honestly dont know a lot about him. Given his record playing in TM, how he presents himself, and his professionalism, I really like the guy. If he has a good team and staff, I really think he could do a great job as TM manager.
                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Baba, someone tell Wilmots we are not playing on Iraqi soil, come back.

No seriously once we take another couple of zeros off the currency we should be able to pay him. Oh wait, there are no zeros left to take off!
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Wilmots is not going anywhere, these are just rumors.

Comment

I always had huge respect for Vahid as player, he made a long career in Europe by hardworking, but sorry TM is not a place to experience things, we don't need a rookie head coach, we already had Daei and we saw the result, vahid didn't coach any half decent team anywhere so far.
                      Same as Kia, at least someone like Yahya had a proven record as head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Who the hell is straw? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                          Who the hell is straw? Lol
                          Esteghlal's coach Andrea Stramaccioni
                          ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

well thats no surprise, everybody wants to leave iran
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post
                              Esteghlal's coach Andrea Stramaccioni
                              Ahh I see. Thanks.

So from Wilmots attacking system, where the fullbacks go up to support in attack. Ramin and Milad running up and down the flank for 90 minutes.

And going to a 3-4-3 system. Where essentially our fullbacks will be playing as wingers. Lol no thanks.

Wilmots is gonna get paid late but he’ll get paid. His resume as a player and as a coach is much more impressive than Stramaccioni.

No knock on Stramaccioni btw.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                                well thats no surprise, everybody wants to leave iran
                                They all after money. Do you seriously think that all those White people in UAE, Singapore, Thailand, Qatar, Saudi Arabia enjoy living in those countries? They just want to make quick buck and flee.

All those who come to Iran is for money too but then they realize Holy Sugar, we can't get paid on time, Iran is financially blocked due to sanctions.

Comment

Working...
                                X