No announcement yet.

Marc Wilmots Wants to leave iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Carlos Quriouz will take over some how and he back for next game. With Carlos Quriouz we would be now on first place until now. Carlos Quriouz salary at Colombia is double 3 million Euro a year (Iran give him 1.5 million euro) would he be ready or Iran has to pay him more.. and Carlos knows that Iran would not pay in time.

I am not agree on Vahid Hashemain to take over no experience at all. I would like to see Carlos Qurioz or Guus Hiddink, Joachim Löw, Vicente del Bosque or even Miroslav Blažević or José Mourinho, Louis van Gaal, Marco van Basten or even Bert van Marwijk would be an option.

If we choose Iranian we would never progess and not go World Cup or only group stage of World Cup. We must never forget our golden time with Carlos Qurioz World Cup 2014 and the best ever World Cup 2018 at Russia

Comment

No Dejagah in the team?? Pls Wilmots leave now!!

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
        No Dejagah in the team?? Pls Wilmots leave now!!
        dejagah is semi injured . he just came back from injury.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          dejagah is semi injured . he just came back from injury.
          was he injured last Times he was left out also?

Comment

yes he was injured. Also this is the reason why tractor has been doing poorly over the past few games. Dejagah plays important role in his teams.
            Originally posted by MR.S View Post
            was he injured last Times he was left out also?

Comment

Willy is not adding too much value to TM and this payment issue is not going to disappear anytime soon and is a major distraction for the team morale. Federation should select a domestic coach whom I think there may be 1 or 2 options from the younger generation and augment it with a team of assistant coaches like hashemian, kia and others.

Comment

Why in all reactions i read Iranian coach. I believe we will not be succesful with an Iranian and we maybe going World Cup with only group stage.

No i like to see one of my choose or even Franz Beckenbauer would be great for us!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  yes he was injured. Also this is the reason why tractor has been doing poorly over the past few games. Dejagah plays important role in his teams.
                  from what i remember Dejagah Klines the team after another player got injured

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                    I don't think Wilmots is that bad. It's just that we have been spoiled after all the success with CQ. The opposite way of how we accepted any koor va kachal to guide us after the Angolan tire.
                    Ummm what success? Did we win something with CQ? Please remind me because I must have missed this success. Of course Wilmots is not bad...he is smart enough to learn that if you want your way use the tactic that worked so well for your predecessor...create hashieh and threaten to leave! That was CQs only great coaching lesson for coaches to employ against iff.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      Ummm what success? Did we win something with CQ? Please remind me because I must have missed this success. Of course Wilmots is not bad...he is smart enough to learn that if you want your way use the tactic that worked so well for your predecessor...create hashieh and threaten to leave! That was CQs only great coaching lesson for coaches to employ against iff.

Yes you missed it.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Yes you missed it.
                        Ya probably. Maybe I will get a chance to see a repeat with Columbia...oh wait...

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ya probably. Maybe I will get a chance to see a repeat with Columbia...oh wait...

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
                          I'm glad that we both have came to the same conclusion that you have missed it.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I'm glad that we both have came to the same conclusion that you have missed it.
                            Rather we came too different conclusions and perhaps we all missed it? Maybe it was all an illusion and we all had delusions...yep it was definitely a poor solution to the confusion.

Comment

Rather we came too different conclusions and perhaps we all missed it? Maybe it was all an illusion and we all had delusions...yep it was definitely a poor solution to the confusion.

I could have sworn you said "Ya probably." when I said that you missed it. To me that comes off as the same conclusion.

Comment

I could have sworn you said "Ya probably." when I said that you missed it. To me that comes off as the same conclusion.
                                And I didn't disagree...just corrected you and said we all missed it...including me

Comment

Working...
                                X