It is time for CQ to deliver without any more excuses

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It is time for CQ to deliver without any more excuses

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,132 Posts

It is time for CQ to deliver without any more excuses

Meet your Persian Love Today
    It’s been a very long time since I posted here but I feel like now the time has come for CQ to
    Show what he has been doing with our TM for the last 8 years.

It was announced today that TM will have a 2 weeks camp in Qatar and another 1 week camp in the UAE
    Prior to the AC and will play 3 more friendly games on Dec.21,26 and 31.

Almost 100% of all his demands have been met by IFF unlike any other coaches in the history of Iranian football.

1-new training fields.

2-the Peck building.

3-the sarbazi issue of our players.

4-7 friendly games from the end of the WC till the start of th AC.

5-he has had complete control over the staffing of TM coaches.

6- TM will have a 3 week camp in Qatar and UAE BEFORE AC.

7-he has had all the players he wanted from IPL without exception.

SO YOU SEE this time we have given this man all that he wanted so now he won’t have a complaint
    Or a blame game.

شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,372 Times in 6,013 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sarbaz View Post
    It’s been a very long time since I posted here but I feel like now the time has come for CQ...
    You posted yesterday afternoon.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Thanks
    Oh, impressive, IFF got their shit together for almost 3 months out of his 7/8 years there... Except still not completely (Ghoddos not being able to join the first friendly this break). For me the WC performance was enough, no excuse needed. Asian cup would be a bonus, but it's not going to make me think- 1) He isn't the best manager we've ever had 2) He hasn't done more for Iran than any Iranian in the past 50 years

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to oreosx11 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,188 Times in 1,840 Posts
    i think min we have to get to the final.i think we get to final we will win it.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    i think min we have to get to the final.i think we get to final we will win it.
    Not sure about that Japan (dont know if its possible to met them in the final) and Korea looking very strong.
    Korea was very lucky to qualify for the WC, they were very weak but after beating
    Germany, they gain new confidence and are back on track now. They are a serious threat for us and it would
    be very tied if we face them (and honestly i dont want to face them, prefer instead
    Aussies or KSA)

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Korea isn't that strong. I watched Australia-Korea and Australia was the better side. Their equalizer was lucky, though.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,685 Times in 668 Posts
    YEAH!!! IFF have had to give in to this scoundrel's selfish and constant demands to improve our footballing infrastructure and future potential, who does he think he is demanding our players train on flat grass pitches and not allowing our revolutionary guard to have the talents of Azmoun and Ghoddos at their disposal in the fight against the zionists. It's about time he finally pulls his finger out and gives us some sort of outcome (beside revolutionising our footballing culture and creating the strongest TM in history).

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Taz For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sarbaz View Post
    It’s been a very long time since I posted here but I feel like now the time has come for CQ to
    Show what he has been doing with our TM for the last 8 years.

It was announced today that TM will have a 2 weeks camp in Qatar and another 1 week camp in the UAE
    Prior to the AC and will play 3 more friendly games on Dec.21,26 and 31.

Almost 100% of all his demands have been met by IFF unlike any other coaches in the history of Iranian football.

1-new training fields.

2-the Peck building.

3-the sarbazi issue of our players.

4-7 friendly games from the end of the WC till the start of th AC.

5-he has had complete control over the staffing of TM coaches.

6- TM will have a 3 week camp in Qatar and UAE BEFORE AC.

7-he has had all the players he wanted from IPL without exception.

SO YOU SEE this time we have given this man all that he wanted so now he won’t have a complaint
    Or a blame game.
    This mentality is so backwards.

"WE" did not give our head coach anything. CQ fought with the IFF and government for 8 years to gain this. Nothing was given. It was fought for while he also coached the team.

And HE is a part of WE.

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ABalls For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Agree with the original post. But even if we did not give him all his demands, he has been with our team for 8 years. fans are split about his results. But statistically speaking he has not taken Iran to the "next level" which is something expected from a top coach who earns top dollars and has been at the helm for 8 years now. Those fans who say "he has been by far the best coach in Iran's football history" are being unkind to coaches who have won titles and championships. This is it! Deliver (finally) or be gone! For Cq and many fans this Asian cup is make it or break it. He wins, he is one of the best and his legacy will speak for itself. He loses, his legacy will be nothing special. For myself and millions of real Iran fans he still has not done anything special with Team Melli, results wise of course in other departments he has done a lot.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tooleh khers For This Useful Post:

Taz

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,715 Times in 1,058 Posts
    I thought his performance through 2014 wasn't anything special.

After 2015, TM performed far better than what we'd seen historically. I reckon we'd have won in 2015 but for Ben Williams.

The overwhelming majority of Iranian fans agree. I recall that 90% of this board voted that they approved of CQ.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RaginG Inferno For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 71

You do not have permission to view the list of names.